You Love Her?

My Heroes

(Mark POV)

She is back… She is back. Those were the only words that were repeating in my head over and over again. I couldn’t control my body one second I was standing next to JB and the next I had Kyung Mi in my arms holding her so tight that I was afraid she was going to disappear again.

I can’t let her go, I know I promised Jackson but I don’t think I am able to control these emotions anymore. I know JB loves her as much as I do maybe even a little more but I won’t let her go for him again.

“You remember… You remember” I whispered to her but was saying it more to myself. I was dazed in my own world when suddenly I felt her shoulder move up and down softly. I let go of her walking back a few steps and I saw her face.

She was smiling at me with watery eyes. A few tears escaped when we made eye contact and she quickly wiped them away with her palm. Raising her small hand giving me a small wave.

“Hey Mark,” she said coolly like if nothing has happened, like f she hasn’t been away for the past few years. I just stared at her with a frown feeling like an idiot to be up here in front of her.

I was in my own word when I heard someone clear their throat rather loud like if they wanted us to hear them, Kyung Mi must have heard to because she was just staring behind me with wide eyes.

 I knew too well who that person was, I was mentally debating if I should turn around and face him or just stay staring at Kyung Mi. As well my body answered for me when I was slowly turning around to come face to face with a furious looking JB.

JB (POV)

What the hell is he doing? Why did he move so fast to hug her? Did he have feelings for her like how I do? All these question were flashing in my mind and I was starting to get the severe headache again but this time it made me take a few steps back.

“Hyung… Hyung are you okay? Should we call a Doctor?” Youngjae whispered behind me grabbing my elbow so I would not fall. I shook my head slowly and breathed deep breath like how the doctor taught me.

After a minute the headache was going away and I straighten up to see Mark now looking at Kyung Mi separated from the hug. I looked at Kyung Mi and she was looking at me with wide eyes. Did she see what just happened to me?

I was staring at her when I suddenly saw movement next to her now facing Mark that was looking at me with an expression I have never seen in him before. But that did not stop me from what I said next even though I’ll regret it later.

“You love her?” I asked hearing gasps from the guys behind me and facing a surprised Mark. 

 

*Question Time*

Which Team are you in? Team JB or Team Mark?

Comment Below your answers ^^

~Author's Note~

Hello my Dear Readers! 

Thanks a bunch for waiting to read the story. I've been having some family problems and was not able to write this story :( BUT now I'm back and ready to continue! By the way how have all of you been doing? School? Job? Life? Hehehe