Remember

My Heroes

Hello Everyone!! I'm Finally Back!!! 

Thank You to Everyone that has waited for me! Love you all!!

Picture Above is of Eric <3

 

(Kyung Mi POV)

My eyes widened as I saw my uncle fall back laying perfectly on top of Jackson that was behind him. Noticing to late what was happening. He fell on top of him making them both fall to the ground, Jackson on the floor with my Uncle on top of him squishing him.

"HELP! Help! I'm dying!" Jackson screamed from under my uncle moving around trying to escape but not being able to succeed.

I tried not to laugh because this was a very serious matter, but I could not keep it inside any longer. I breathed in and let my laugh go from my mouth laughing like a maniac. Everyone froze at what they were doing and just stared at me with worried eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn to the direction of the person seeing Eric in front of me smiling. "Babe are you okay? Or is it time already for me to take you to a mental hospital?" he said with humor in his voice.

I stopped laughing after looking at him and nodded smiling at him. "Maybe I should go to a mental hospital" I said back with humor. I looked at the guys again seeing them with a lost look.

I smiled at them with a cheesy smile noticing again Jackson on the floor with my uncle on top of him I wanted to laugh again but didn't want to seem crazy again. I walked over to where Jackson was and looked down at him. Giving him a small wave eye smiling innocently.

"Yaaaa! You better not laugh!" He said while extending his hand out to me. I chuckled while grabbing his hand. But out of nowhere where I saw images go through my eyes. I let go of his hand in shock and surprise feeling my eyes water while looking at him.

He looked back at me with a lost stare and blinked. I just stared back at him with a small gap on my mouth thinking about the images again. I saw JB and Mark smile at me with this look that I have seen in Eric's eyes before... When he talked about his ex-girlfriend. Love... I looked away massaging my temple feeling a headache building up.

I turned around forgetting about everything and walked up to Eric grabbing his hand and walking up the stairs making him follow me. I quickly walked to my room and closed the door behind both of us staring at him and seeing him look at me with worried eyes.

"Hey. What is wrong? Do you really need to go to the hospital? Are you feeling sick?" He said while walking up to me putting a hand on my cheek so I would look up at him.

I saw my reflection in his eyes and could see the scared look I had in them. I felt tears again in my eyes and sighed.

"Oppa" I said quietly. Sighing before speaking again.

"I remember everything" I whispered. Seeing his eyes widen.

 

Dum Dummmmm!!! I'll be posting the next chapter in around an hour! Sorry for the short chapter. :)