Black Out

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

--------------

You finished cooking the porridge an hour later and serve it on the table.

"Uhh...." you tried to call L.Joe but the you remember that you don't even know his name.*Right. I don't even know his name.*

"It's Byunghyun. Lee Byunghyun. Or you can just call me L.Joe." said L.Joe who are coming from nowhere that make you jumped a bit.

He chuckled, "Did I scared you?"

"N-nope. I'm just startled." you shake your head. "I've just realized. I don't know your name. Now that I know, you got such a beautiful name." you smiled.

"Thanks." he smiled too, thinking that you were an outgoing girl.

"Umm, well. I've prepared something for you to eat." you led him to the kitchen and ask him to take his seat.

"I don't know if it's nice. I hope you'll like it." you rubbed the back of your neck.

He took a spoon of the porridge. You look at him curiously, "How is it?"

"It's good. You make a good cooker." He smiled and eat more. You beamed, pleased at what L.Joe had said.

You and L.Joe start to eat while chatting with each other.

-

After you and L.Joe finish eating, both of you rest at the living room while watching American shows. 

"Hey, you said just now that you have been at the States, right ?" you asked him suddenly.

He looked at you,"Yes. Why?'' 

"Nothing. Just asking." you replied. *I hope he doesn't know who my parent is. If he know, then i'm finish.* you thought.

"Oh." he nodded. Then a loud sound of thunder followed by the lightning is heard that makes you and L.Joe jumped from the sofa.

Just then the electric went off and you screamed, "Aahh! Is the electric went off?!" you panicked that you didn't realized you've been clutching on L.Joe's arm.

L.Joe is so surprised that you clutch on his arm and his heart went ba-bump.

*Why does my heart reacting like this?* He thought to himself. *No.... Don't tell me.. I've fell in love with her?!*

"L-L.Joe.. C-Can you lead me to go to my room? I-I need to t-take my m-medicine." you said breathlessly while clutching his arm tightly. He snap out from his thought and look at you.

*Medicine?* he thought. 

"P-please..H-Help m-me n-now.." you said slowly and tighten your grasp. L.Joe encircled his arm around your waist quickly and lead you to your room, "Which one is your room?"

"The one with the A-angry B-Birds sticker on the d-door." you said. 

L.Joe use his phone to guide the way and when he saw the Angry Birds sticker, he open the door and place you to your bed.

----------

 

Happy Birthday to Teen Top leader, CAP ! >< 생일추가해~

I'm sorry again for not updating~ Anyway, please don't unsubscribe! It will make my hearts break~ Please be patience waiting for my update. You know i'm still student and still have school so i don't have enough time to update and make my homework~ I hope all fo you will support my story until it finish ~ TQ

P/S : Forgive me if there's some spelling mistake and wrong grammar