Waiting In The Rain

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

-------------

*Why isn’t she coming? She’s supposed to be home from school right now.* L.Joe glance at his watch and leaned back to the brick walls.

Another minutes had passed but you still not coming and the sky is getting darker. The sound of thunder and lighting is heard.

“Crap! It’s going to rain and I didn’t bring umbrella with me!” L.Joe panicked. “Should I just go home and come back again tomorrow? No! I already said to her that I will give her wallet today.” He sighed.

Then it started to rain heavily. But, L.Joe didn’t care and just leaning to the walls and lowered his head with only a hood covering his head.

You arrive at your mansion when the rain stops pouring. "Kamsahabnida, ahjusshi!" you bowed and closed the taxi door. You enter the pin number of your gate and walked in but stop when you saw someone leaning through the walls.

*Who is that?* you thought. Your curiousity to know who's the guy is don't let you enter your house. So you walk your way to the guy.

"Umm.... Hi..?" you stand infront of him. He looked up that makes you jumped,"Ummaya!" you clutch your hand to your chest.

"Oh! You're back." L.Joe said cheerfully. You tilted your head in curiousity,"Do I know you?"

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly,"Umm.. Actually I am the one who are calling you last night."

"Oh! It's you!" you pointed at him. "Where's my wallet?" you ask innocently.

L.Joe stared at you in disbelief. *I've been waiting for her in hours and get drenched in the rain but all she could say is 'Oh! It's you! Where's my wallet?' ?! But never mind. Sine she's cute and all, i'll forgive her. Besides, I am the one who wants to wait for her~* L.Joe thought.

He smiled and get your wallet out from his back pocket, "Here you are." But before he handed you the wallet, he sneezed,"Achoo~!"

"Omo! Did you get sick waiting for me?!" you touch his forehead. "You're forehead is hot! You got fever already! Let's go into my house. You need to change your clothes." you tugged on his arm.

Before he can protest, you already dragged him to your house.

“Sit here first. I’m going to get you some clothes.” You said and ran upstairs. “Don’t go anywhere, understand?” you warned him. He made an ‘OK’ sign with his finger.

L.Joe sat on the leather sofa and glanced around your living room. *This house is so big for her and her family. She only have one brother and plus her parents, the total of her family is four. I wonder where her family is?*

While he keep looking your house, you came down with clothes in your hand.

You scratched you un-itchy head, “Umm.. This is the only clothes I have. I hope it fits you. This belongs to my brother and I just find it today since I just came here a week ago.”

*A week ago?* He opened his mouth to ask but stopped when you said, “The bathroom is there. There’s hot water there too.” You showed him the bathroom and he started to take his bath.

While waiting for him, you walk to the kitchen, “I should cook him something hot. He got wet and catch a cold because of me.” Then you started to make him a porridge.

-----------

 

Hello!^^ I’m really sorry for not updating for a few days. Something came up with my laptop and I can’t write for a long sentences. I can only write short sentences to comment because this things always appear [[[[[[[[[[[[[[. Anyway, I hope you guys still support me with this story and be patience waiting for the update^^ So, how’s the story in this chapter? Like it or no? Let me know~ Comment and subscribe, please? ^^