First Day At Seoul High

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

----------

"Okay! Let's get it started,  Kim." you said to yourself before entering the school building."JoJo, fighting!" you pumped your fist in the air.

After taking a deep breath, you enter the building and start looking for the principal office.

"Where is the principal office? I've been walking for half an hour!" you sigh.

While you're walking, you didn't notice that someone is watching you. "I think i've seen that girl from somewhere. But where?" She tapped her forehead.

But then, someone poked her arm. "Hey, Haneul. What are you doing here? Aren't you going to class?" ask her friends.

"Oh? Yeah, you guys go first. I need to do something." She ran off and search for you.

-

"Science lab.... Physics..." you read the sign. "Why didn't i take this letter from the first place? It has the school map in it." you said and continue searching for the principal room when someone tapped your shoulder from behind.

You look back and blinked. "Hey. JoJo, right?" she smiled.

"..Yes. Who are you?" you asked.

"I know it's you! I'm Haneul. Remember me?" she asked. You blinked at her while trying to remember where you have seen her.

"Remember Lotte World?" she winked.

"Ahh~ I remember now. Are you schooling in this school too?" you asked.

She looked at your uniform then looking at her own. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Ah, yeah." you sheepishly smiled and scratch your unitchy head.

*This girl is really cute.* She thought. "So what are you doing here? Class had started a few minutes ago." she said while looking at her watch.

"Umm.. I'm searching for the principal office but i still don't find it." you honestly said.

She chuckled. "C'mon, let me send you there."

"Ah, jinjja? Kamsahabnida~" you bowed and followed her.

-

"So what class are you in?" Haneul ask you after you came out from the principal office.

"Uhh...." you looked at the paper that you receive just now,"4A-1."

"Oh, okay. How about your subject?"

"Mathematics." you simply said. She looked at you,"Do you know where'd your class is?"

"Nope." you shake your head while looking at her with your big blue-round eyes.

She shaked her head. "Let me take you there." 

"Okay!" you made an 'okay' sign with your finger.

--------------

Aarrgghh!! I'm getting in writing! Anyway hope u guys like it. Am gonna update again^^ Comment and subscribe?