Walking Around Seoul

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

----------

It’s been a week since you’re at Korea. And you decided to walk around Korea on Sunday. Your first destination is, going to Lotte World.

“Mom says that Lotte World is a best and fun place. I should look it myself.” You tie you shoe laces and slung your bag.

After locking the gate, you wait for a taxi to come that you’d called just now.

A minutes later, the taxi arrive and you enter it and tell the driver your destination.

-

You walked out from the taxi after you pay the fare. You enter the main door and went inside.

“Why are there’s so many people today? Is it because today is Sunday?” you take a walk and look around hoping to find something that will interest you.

-

After walking and play all the games there, you saw something that take your interest. So, you walk to the huge crowd to see what happen.

“Why is this people standing here?” you mutter. But you just walk until you reach to the front and saw a huge sign ‘RAP:RUN AUDITION’.

“Excuse me, can I ask something?’’ you ask the girl standing beside you.

She look at you and replied,”Neh?”

“What is this audition for?”

"Oh. This is rap audition. If you have the talents to rap, here is the place you can go. If you're lucky, you can be an artist." answered the girl.

"Ahh~" you nod after understanding. 

"By the way, what's your name?" ask the girl.

"Ah. My name is  Kim. But you can just call me JoJo." you held your hands to her.

She took your hand."Hearing your name, you must not be originally from Korea. Anyway, my name is Park Haneul."

"Yeah, I just came to Korea last week." you said and watch the audition.

Haneul watch you interestingly."So, where'd you came from?"

"I'm from the States." Haneul nod her head and watch the audition too.

Soon, the audition's finish and you left the audition site. 

While you're walking, you bump to someone.

---------

 

Notes : Cliff-hanger ! ! Who do you think it is ? Comment and subscribe, please ? ^^