Starting A New Day

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

--------

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now –

You grab you phone and switch off the alarms. You stretch your arm and jump out from your bed and headed to your bathroom to take a bath.

You came out from the bathroom 10 minutes later and dry your wet hair. You pick your blue sky dress from your luggage since you haven’t packing out your things yet and wear the dress.

Finished dressing, you tie your hair to a ponytail and start unpacking your things.

-

“Finally! I’m finished unpacking.” You stretch your arm while walking downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

You peered through the refrigerator.”Hmm…. There’s nothing I can eat today. I think I need to go to the supermarket and shopping today.’’ You grabbed a pack of orange juice and pour it to a glass.

You look your watch. ”I better get going now. Before the sun gets hotter.’' You go upstairs to take your purse and go to the nearest supermarket.

--

When you arrive at the supermarket, you grab a trolley and start picking all the things that you need. ”I need vegetables, fruits, fast food………….” You arrive at the snack corner. ”….also cracker and……” you saw an arrangement of chocolates and went wild. ”CHOCOLATES!!” you grab all types of the chocolates and didn’t bother the people that are looking at you weirdly.

After you finished picking the chocolates, you go to the drinks corner and pick a healthy drinks and juices. You were about to pay all the things that you buy but stop when you past at the ice-cream corner and went wild again. ”ICE-CREAM!!” you squeal.

All the customer and cashiers gave you a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look. You sheepishly bowed and quickly take the ice-cream that you like and went to pay.

The cashier look at you.”Waeyo?” you asked.

“ Nothing. I’m just wondering. Why are you buying so many foods?” she smiled.

You looked at the cashier.”Oh. Yeah. I’d just arrive in Korea yesterday. So, I need to buy foods so I won’t be starving.”

“Oh. Where’s your parents? Aren’t they coming with you?” she asked while scanning the bar code.

You lean at the counter while looking at your item.” They’re at the States. I’m living here alone.” You continue chatting with the cashier which her name is, Euna.

“Here you go. Please come again.” She handed you your item and you take it.

“Yes, I will. Anyeongheegaseyo.” You bowed to her and walked out from the supermarket.

-

When you reach at your mansion, you put all the item in the refrigerator.”Hmm…. What should I eat? It’s already noon.” You checked all the items in the ref while tapping your chin. Then you hear a loud bang.

“Is it raining?” you peered through the window.”Sure it is! Can’t you hear the loud banging outside? Silly you JoJo!” you knocked your own head.

After the ‘hard thinking’ of what you should eat, you decided to cook mushroom+abalone soup.”I need to prepare mushroom and the spice. Before that, I need to boil water.” You talked to yourself.“Why am I talking alone? It’s just me. No other people. It’s better I hear some songs.” You take out your phone and play some song.

I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me, Thinkin about us, what we gonna be? Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream……………” you sing while stirring the soup and hear the song ‘Just a Dream’. Finally your soup finish. You pour it to a bowl and start to eat.

When you finish eating and washed the plates that you used, you walked upstairs to your room and take a hot bath.

--------------

I've been updating for 3 chapters but i still don't have my poster because i've just requested dor it. Hehe^^ Anyways, comment and subscribe?