First Sight Love

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

----------

"Ouch!'' you fell on the ground when someone bump to you.

"Mi-mian. Mianhabnida." The person bowed his head and and held his hand to help you get up.

You took his hand. "It's okay. It's nothing."

"Are you sure?" ask the guy while holding your bruised hand. You tried to take your hand from him and say,"Yes, i'm sure. It's just a small bruised."

"Opps. Sorry~" said the guy and released your hand. *Wow! She's so cute!* he thought with mouth agape.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" you asked while waving your hand infront of his face.

"E-eh? Neh, gwaenchanha." He sheepishly said.

*What a weird guy.* you thought. "Umm.. I better get going now. Thanks for helping me." you bowed and walked away.

He admiringly watch you walked away. "She's so cute."

When he start to walk, he saw something shining on the ground and pick it up."Who could be the owner of this wallet? He/She must be looking for it." He open the wallet and saw your picture with your family.

"Is this her wallet? So how will she go home?" he said.

-

"Omo! Where's my wallet?! Did I dropped it somewhere?!" you keep searching your wallet in your bag pack.

Then you realized something."It must've dropped when I bumped to the guy just now. Thanks goodness I have some money in my bag."

With the little money inside your bag, you grab a cab and go back home.

When you're home, you go to your room and take a quick bath.

You walked out from the bathroom while drying your wet hair. Just then, your phone ring.

You look the caller ID but it is not in your phonebook list."Who could this be? I don't even have friends nor relatives here." And you just answered your phone.

"Yoboseyo?" you said politely.

"Neh, yoboseyo? Is this  Kim phone number?" said the person on the other line.

*This sound like a guy voice.* you thought. "Neh, this is  speaking. Who are you?"

"I'm a human of course. If i'm an animal, i wouldn't speaking unless i'm a magic animal." he chuckled.

*Aish this guy!* you thought while gritting your teeth. "Of course you're human! Silly guy! If you just want to disturb me, forget it! I'm going to hung up!" you said with angry voice. But before you could press the red button, the guy quickly said, "I'm sorry! I'm just joking. Chill girl." he chuckled. " I just want to say that you wallet is with me now. You dropped it at Lotte World."

"My... wallet?" you asked. *Oh, yeah. My wallet that i dropped.*

"Yeah, I'll just give it to you tomorrow. 'gotta go now. Bye!" he hung up. 

You closed your phone and lie down to your bed. But then you got up quickly. "Wait! Did he say that he will return it to me tomorrow?! Does he know where my house is?" you said. "Oh,yeah. There's my address in it." you sigh.

"Ah, whatever! As long as i get my wallet back than it's okay. I better go to sleep now. Tomorrow is my first day at school." Then you lie down again and sleep that you didn't remember that you haven't eat your dinner yet.

--------------

Hello^^ It feels so good that I can update again. Sorry for not updating for a few days. Well, I've been busy with my school sports lately. And when I'm home i don't really have the mood to update 'cuz i'm so tired. So, i'm so sorry about it. But since all my event for the sports already ended, i can update. ^^ 

Just ignore the message~ So how's the story in this chapter? It's getting bored, right? But, I promised that the next chapter will not be bored~ So, comment and subscribe? ^^ TQ