Lunch Time

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

----------------

"Okay class, you all can go now. Don't forget to finish your homework and hand it to me tomorrow morning." said your Mathematics teacher, Mr.Lee and walk out from the class.

"Arrgghh! Finally it's lunch time!" groan your classmate, Minjoon and his friends and headed to the cafeteria.

"Are all boys groaned whenever the subject is Maths but be happy with the Science subject?" you muttered to yourself while organizing your things.

"That's what my brother is  .He really hate Maths." said your classmates, Minhee who are walking to you with her friends.

You looked at them."Oh, is he your brother? Sorry I didn't know it." you sheepishly bowed.

"Haha. Don't worry about it  ." She said. "Aren't you going to the cafateria? You can go with us if you want." Minhee offered.

"Uh? No, thanks. Go ahead. I need to go to the toilet first." you waved your hand.

"Alright then. We're going now. Bye!" they left. You quickly zipped your bag and walk to the toilet.

-

"JoJo!" just when you enter the cafateria, you heard someone calling you. "Did i hear someone calling me or am i just hearing things?" you asked to yourself.

"JoJo!'' you heard your name being called again and looked around. Just then you saw someone who are familiar to you waving her hand.

"Oh! Isn't that Haneul?" you said and walked to her. "Hey." you waved.

"Hey." she smiled cheerfully. "Have you buy your lunch?"

"Nope, i'm from the toilet." you replied.

"Let's go and buy our lunch." said Haneul and drag you to queue. When it's time for your turn, Haneul pick all the foods for you and she even pay it for you.

"Uhh...... You don't need to pay it for me." you look at her.

She smiled, "Today is my treat and you will treat me next time. Is it okay?"

"Oh, okay." you replied and followed her.

"Let's sit there." she pointed to the empty table at the corner near the window.

When you and Haneul reach at the table, you and her sat down and start to eat. "Do you want to be my friends?" ask Haneul suddenly that makes you choke your food.

She gave you a water quickly and slowly tapped your back. "Sorry, i didn't mean to make you choke. I'm just asking." she said slowly.

"It's okay. I don't have any friends nor relatives here. You are my first friend's and family here." you sincerely said.

"Really?! I'm so happy you want to be friends with me!" she beamed. "Since I'm older than you, you must call me 'unnie'."

"Neh, unnie!" you saluted her and burst into a fit of laugh followed by Haneul.

You and Haneul spend your time together to know more about yourself until the bells rang and walked to your own class.

------------

 

Gah! My writing is getting now!! I hope you guys can bear with it. Anyway, comments and subscribe?