Going Back To Korea

"If We Ever Meet Again.." { SEMI-HIATUS }

--------

Seoul, South Korea ( 2010 )

*Huh…..*You sighed.*One and a half hour left before I arrive in Korea.*You glanced at your watch and leaned back to yourseat.*Why didn’t mom and dad just pay people to live and take care of the house there?*

*Flashback*

“But, dad..... How about my school? My friends?” you crossed your arm and pouted.

Your dad looked at you.”Don’t worry, honey. We will take care of it.”

“ Yeah. Plus, you still had Korean blood in you. So you should know about Korean culture too.”Your mom looked at you, smiling.

“But mom, dad...... I-“

There’s no more ‘but’. You will go to Korea next week. Okay?” your mom said, smiling.

You sighed and agreed to your parents.”..Alright.”

*End of flashback*

Here you are now, in a flight going to Korea. Your parents can’t send you because they were busy.

You were born in the States but you can speak Korean language fluently. Soon, you were fall asleep.

--

“ Attention, please! We will be landing to Seoul International Airport soon. Please fastened your seatbelt now!”announced the stewardess.

You were awake after you heard the announcement and fastened your seatbelt.* I’ve arrive in Korea at last!*

The plane already land and all the passenger including you started to lined up to go down. You get your bag pack at the top and get down.

When you already get down, you walk to the check-in centre before getting all your luggages.

Finished checking in, you get your luggages and waited for a taxi to come.

While waiting, you take out your phone, switching it on and make an international call.”Hello. Yeah, mom. It’s me. I’ve arrive in Korea. I’m waiting for a taxi to come. Ah! Here it is. I’ll call you later, mom. Yeah. I love you, too. I’ll miss you and dad. Bye.”You hung up and get into the taxi. You tell the driver your address and then he drove off.

--------

Hey,, if the text is blue, it is said in English^^ So,, how's the story in thefirst chapter? Like it or no? Comment, subscribe and let's be friend^^ :)))))

P/S : Sorry for not updating it earlier~ well, you know i'm busy with school activity lately.. But now i can update~^^