ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter four.

- BACKSTAGE - 
Sanchez busted through the studio doors, "HEY EVERYONE! HOW'S EVERYONES DAY?"
Boah, Jihoon and Seonwoon, stared at Sanchez blandly. 
"I'm okay." Boah said while rolling her eyes and looking down at a magazine. A sigh left his mouth while sitting back down on the dressing room couch.
Tablo broke the silence, "Well...Time to start the show."
He opened the door and wished everyone good luck before leaving.

- CAMERAS ON -
Tablo: Hello Korea!!!! Welcome to another live edition of Koreas Got Talent! We are here in Daeju! Let's see whos here to help our contestant count! 
Sam: Hi, I'm Samuel Choi...I love to sing and play guitar. I do a lot of covers. I've been playing since a little kid, and then I recently started to sing after a few years...I don't know if I'll win...But I'm hoping I will! I'll actually do a lot to win!
*Sam walks onto the stage*
BoA: Well howdy there cutie. What are you here for?
Rain: *looks over at BoA and rolls his eyes* He's too young for you.
*Sam chuckles and blushes a bit*
BoA: *Puts her hand up to Rain's face* Anyways...go ahead, Sam.



BoA: Oh my gosh..You're so cute...yes yes yes. You have that face that all the girls will fall for and we know they love guitarists.
Rain: *he rolls his eyes* First of all..You're making this poor kid blush on national TV. Secondly, I think guitarists are really overrated. You need to work on those vocals or else you might not be much...You have a normal voice, you need to really work on that. But I guess she's right, your face can do a lot..I'll teach you how to use it. I say yes.
Sanchez: You got three yesses. 
*Sam bows and slowly exits the stage*

Tablo: A few bad auditions came in, until we reached a really late auditioner.
Spade: Hello! We are EMPRESS! Um we missed the Seoul auditions...so we are here in Daegu! We have been together for 3 years and so far.
Heart: We are way too excited for this. So we need to get on stage as soon as possible! We can win this!
*Empress walks on stage*
BoA: Hello, what are you here for?
Heart: TO WIN OF COURSE! We are EMPRESS and we are here to wow all of you.
Sanchez: Oh snap, go ahead girls!



Rain: Didn't wow me...Nope.
BoA: *Puts her hand at Rains face again* I say yes. Don't listen to him. I see potential.
Sanchez: You came to an audition outside of your area...wow...haha I say yes. You have been through a lot and I see a ton of talent!
*Empress screams and jumps around* 
Heart: Thank you!!!
*Empress leaves the stage*
BoA: *Turns to Rain* You are so rude... 
Rain: Sorry not sorry.

Tablo: Our next contestant brought some sunshine into the room.
Quincy: Hello, this is Quincy and we are SXC. We have been together for the longest time..But, I think it's only been 4 years, *she chuckles.* We are a unique all girl band...I think we will be able to win this competition and get ALL the money! Right girls? *she turns to her members and they all clap and hoot*
*SXC enters the stage*
BoA: Oh...instruments! Hello..is this a band?
Quincy: Yes..we are an all girl band.
BoA: wow, okay show us what you got.



Rain: *he stands up and claps* Now THIS is what I enjoy. A new concept. I love it. Yes.
BoA: You were good! I enjoyed watching something new. Yes.
Sanchez: Another three yesses...continue on!
*They jump around*
Quincy: Thank you all!

Tablo:  The day was slowly unwinding...But we still had one more person waiting to audition.
Jun: Hi, I'm Jeon Junwoo. I've been in this business for a long time now and you bet I'll win. I'm an ambitious person, so I'm not afraid to reach heights to get to my dream.
*Jun enters the stage*
Sanchez: Hello, what do you have for us?
Jun: I'll be singing for you. 
Sanchez: Great, show us.



Sanchez: I think you have room for improvement, but other than that, you're doing great. I say yes to you.
BoA: I second that opinion
Rain: I guess I'll say yes too..you weren't bad...It's just not that impressing to me. You're free to go. 
Jun: *he bows* Thanks so much I'll work hard to win!

Tablo: And that was the end of the night, Daeju definetly had it's ups and downs. But it was all worth it to bring more competition to the show. See you next week while we scout out talent in Incheon!

- CAMERAS OFF -

Boah sighed, "aigoo...another day, another crowd of auditioners..." Jihoon stood up and rolled his eyes, "You signed up for this, though."
He walked away from the judge table as Boah gave him the side-eye. 
"You heard what I said." He said, carelessly. 
"YAH....You're so RUDE!"Boah quickly ran up to Jihoon to smack him in the back. He turned around, "You're going to have to get used to me." 
"I will. Later."
Boah quickly ran ahead of Jihoon to get out of the studio. Silence filled the room.

» author's note




N/A