ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter Ten

- CAMERA OFF -
Seojin of ER and Namsoo of RISE walked over to the concessions table. "I think you guys did really good last week." Namsoo said while grabbing 6 slices of pizza and putting them on his plate. Jiho grinned, "Oh thanks. Rise did pretty good, too." He replied. The contestants were still pretty new towards eachother  and didn't talk much.
DLUX, Jun, Hye, and BU2 sat together and started talking in a circle. 
Hwanji sighed, "I'm so scared for this new challange." Jun nodded, "Well if you simply don't think about it, it won't be such a big deal. Trust me." 
Everyone was nervious about the next show. The contestants would have a randomly assigned challenge. If they win the challenge, they are atomatically safe from elimination. If they lose, they will be automatically put in a bad position for elimination.

- CAMERA ON -
Tablo: Hello Everyone! I'm Tablo and you're watching Koreas Got Talent! Today is the day of the first challenge! 
- CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON THE CONTESTANTS - 
Tablo: If you don't understand the concept of being in a group, communication is everything. While being in the Korean Music Industry, you must collaborate and connect with different celebrities that you've never met before. This challenge will test the skills of these contestants, socially. 
*Tablo turns to the contestants*
Tablo: I will pick one person in each group and group you with 1 person or 2 other people. You will have to find a song or something you can do, and will perform it in front of 3 RANDOM judges. One being me. *he grins*
The groups are Gabi, Lin, and Irine. Next group is Sam Choi and Hwanji. Then I have Ryuwon, bboi, and Nick.
 
- CONFESSIONAL -
Ryuwon: Of course, I get partnered with the boys. Alright.

- PRESENT -
Tablo: DLUX and Jun.

- CONFESSIONAL - 
*DLUX and Jun are sitting in the confessional together*
DLUX: We keep getting partnered up.
Jun: I honestly don't mind it.
*DLUX starts giggling* 
DLUX: Well it that doesn't help the argument that we aren't dating!

- PRESENT - 
Tablo: Soul, Rence, and Poison Ivy will be a group. Seul and Namsoo will be a duo. Nia and D-Min will be another duo 

- CONFESSIONAL - 
Devin: Nia working with D-Min scares me. I hope they don't do anything too crazy...
Nia: *she giggles* I'll be fine, trust me.

- PRESENT - 
Tablo: Diamond, Sion, and Gil will be one group. For the final group we have Yang and Hye!

- CONFESSIONAL - 
Yang: Oh this will be interesting...I have Hye, a female rapper, how will this work out? I do slow songs, and she doesnt!

- PRESENT -
Tablo: Good luck everyone! I hope everyone can work hard together! This will be a little hard but you can do it!

- CONFESSIONAL -
Ryuwon: Well that's an understatement. 

Lin: I think my group wasn't that bad. We decided to split up from the other groups and find something we all had in common. 

- PRESENT - 
Lin: Alright so...I know Gabi has a really strong voice. I'm a main vocalist...What about you, Irina?
Irina: I think I have strong vocals! Not as strong as the both of you, though! 
Lin: Sounds Great.
Gabi: We should wow the judges with our voices. Let's do this.

- CONFESSINAL - 
Gabi: After arguing for hours we decided to do Lady Marmalade by Labelle

- PRESENT - 
Sanchez: Hello girls! 
Gabi, Lin, Irine: HEYYYY!
Sanchez: *he sits down with the group* What are you thinking?
Lin: Lady Marmalade from Labelle
Sanchez: *He gasps* That's a really big song, can you do it?
Irina: I'm sure we can!! 
Sanchez: That's the spirit. I'll go check on the other groups. Remember, I'm not judging this. So I can help you with whatever you want, even if you don't want to do Lady Marmalade. 

- CONFESSIONAL -
Sam: Hwanji is a really relaxed girl. We decided pretty quickly to come up with an idea. I felt bad for BU2 because Hwanji is such a talented girl. But as a group, they don't exactly have the most going on. So my purpose was to help them get a good score for the challenge so that they can continue on. 

Hwanji: Sam is nice. He was very calm to work with when I got frustrated.

- PRESENT - 
Ryuwon: Okay boys, obviously we are all dancers. These groups aren't random at all *she chuckles* 
Bboi: Well I rather have an easier group to work with rather than me being the only dancer...

- CONFESSIONAL - 
Nick: only TWO MINUTES IN THE GROUP AND THEY ARE ALREADY FIGHTING! This will be so interesting

- PRESENT -
Ryuwon: Well I rather be put in with a random group. It's more challenging. 
Bboi: Well I didn't personally ask you for your opinion.
Nick: HEY. We need to get rolling.

- CONFESSIONAL -
Bboi: I'm not fond of Ryuwon, but that's just me. 

- PRESENT - 
Nick: Bboi aren't you the choreographer in your crew?
Bboi: Yup. Want me to fix something up for our challenge group?
Ryuwon: Well that's pretty unfair. I do my dances too.

- CONFESSIONAL -
Bboi: Ryuwon talks like everyone cares about what she is trying to say.

Ryuwon: I don't have a bad attitude. I'm actually really positive. It's just people like Bboi who ruin things for me and everyone else.

- PRESENT -
Rence: Do we all play instruments? 
Soul: I don't.

- CONFESSIONAL -
Rence: Okay I assumed that we could all play something but that is a lie. 

- PRESENT - 
Rence: Since you're a dancer, I know you can keep a beat. 
Soul: Of course.
Rence: Great. Do the drums for me and keep the beat....I can play keyboard. 

- CONFESSIONAL -
Poison Ivy: My group was pretty smart. We had that one bump and we were rolling.

- PRESENT - 
Sanchez: Hey guys! What's your idea?
Rence: Well since me and Kayla can do an instrument, we got Sonia on board for doing the beat.
Sanchez: How about you do a musical cover to something? I'll help you out. 

*The Camera moves to another group*
Seul: I'm a pretty good singer and I heard you can rap?
Namsoo: Yup. We can fix something up.

- CONFESSIONAL -
Nia: I decided that me and D-Min will have big competition from Seul and Namsoo. Since in both of our groups, the female is the singer and the male is the rapper. So I decided to add some y elements in our performance.

- PRESENT -
Nia: Do you know how to dance?
D-Min: I'm not a bad dancer.
Nia: Great. We have to beat out Seul and Namsoo. Seul is a sweet girl, so I'm sure she won't do too much iness. 


- CONFESSIONAL -
D-Min: Nia is a really smart girl.

Namsoo: Me and Seul weren't really getting very far, so I wanted to have a little bit of fun. I snuck by Nia and D-Min's room and started listening to their ideas behind the door. 

- PRESENT - 
Namsoo: *whispering to Seul* They're saying you aren't y and surprisng enough. 
*Namsoo hears someone walking close to the door. He quickly grabs Seuls arm and runs away from the door* 
*They sit down on the floor in their room*
Namsoo: Alright. You have to wow the judges. I know you're more a cuter type of a girl, but sometimes you have to take risks.

- CONFESSIONAL - 
Seul: I was really scared at first, but Namsoo brought me into the conclusion that I should always try something new. I felt like a rebel.

- PRESENT -
Namsoo: I'll give you some cool dance moves.
Seul: I can't dance that well..
Namsoo: Don't worry! We have time!

- CONFESSIONAL -
Namsoo: Time? Not really...*he chuckles and burries his head in his hand*

- PRESENT - 
Tablo: Will the teams be alright? Let's see in the next episode of Koreas Got Talent!

 

» author's note




N/A