ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]
Korea's got talent
Chapter one.

- BACKSTAGE - 

Seonwoong sat down in front of the mirror and let out a long sigh. 
"Hey! Are you ready to go and start the show?" Bo ah said while placing her hand on Seonwoongs shoulder. He looked up at her and nodded, "Yeah...I guess I am."
It was the about to be the first show of the season, and Seonwoong knew in his heart that this season would be the best one yet. He had to get ready for the episode to start in 5 minutes. 
He slowly moved out of his seat and took a large gulp of water. "Come on Mr. Host." Bo ah said with a slight smile. He walked up to the cameras and grabbed his mic. 

- CAMERAS ON - 

Tablo: Hello everyone, I'm Tablo and this is the first episode of Koreas Got Talent! We are going to be traveling to six different areas of Korea to find our contestants! Tonight we will be in Seoul, the big city with the most going on! Let's see how talented Seoul City really is! 

- CAMERA SCANS THE SCREAMING CROWD -

Jaylin: Hello! We are BU2 and we are hoping to win this contest! We are a singing and dancing group from Seoul. Everyone in the group met eachother from college and we really enjoy being with eachother. As a group, we have been together for about 4 years. We want to win soooooooooo badly. I would almost do anything for that prize. 
*BU2 walks on the KGT Stage*
Jaylin: *to judges* Hey! We are BU2!!
*BoA and Sanchez smile at the group*
BoA: Okay, what will you be performing today?
Jaylin: We will be singing and dancing.
BoA: Great let's see.



Sanchez: I really like the potential that you have in your group!!!
BoA: *She nods* Yes, you have a good dance technique even though I saw a few mistakes but I don't think it was horrible!
Rain: Um...You guys were good...I just feel like the vocals and dancing could've been much better.
BoA: I say yes.
Sanchez: Me too.
Rain: ...I guess I'll say yes too.
*The girls jumped around*
Jaylin: Thanks so much!

Tablo: First group of the day and they accepted already! Let's take a look at a girl whos looks don't control her actions

DLUX: I don't believe in rappers looking hardcore. I'm not a hardcore person. *she smiles* People look at me and don't think I am a rapper. They think I sing and act cute like most girls for a living, but that's wrong. I've been rapping for 10 years, and I believe I can make it in the music industry. 
*DLUX walks on the stage*
DLUX: Hey! I'm DLUX.
Sanchez: Oh that's such a nice stagename!
DLUX: Thank you *she smiles*
Sanchez: What will you be doing today?
DLUX: I will be rapping. 
Rain: Woah, Woah, Woah...rapping?
DLUX: Yes, sir!
Sanchez: Well, let's hear it.



BoA: * is open* Wow...You are amazing. And it's funny because people didn't expect that from you...I say yes. All the way...Yes
Sanchez: YES YES YES
Rain: You really aren't bad at all. It's a yes for me.
DLUX: *She Squeals* Oh my goodness thank you so much!!!!!!!! *she runs off stage*
DLUX: I worked hard all of my life and I'm glad I finally did it!!

Tablo: Our next hopeful contestant is a duo of school friends.
Sanghoon: Hello, we are Deux. I'm here with one of my best friends, *he looks at Seul* Seul and I have been close for a while. I hope we can wow the crowd!
*deux enters the stage*
Sanghoon: Hi, we are Deux and we will be performing a song.
BoA: Awwh, okay. go ahead *she smiles*



Sanchez: You two are adorable!!
Seul: *takes the mic from Sanghoon* Thank you so much! 
Sanchez: *chuckles* I say yes. 
BoA: Yes.
Rain: We have been saying yes to a lot of people, I enjoyed watching you two...but...I don't exactly know if the public would..
BoA: He says yes, too.
Sanghoon: Thank you all so much!! *they walk off stage*

Tablo: So many people who came in and came out with yes for every judge. Will this continue on? Let's see for the next group...a dance group, here in Seoul

Nick: Hello, I'm Nick and we are E.R! Even though we are all in Seoul now, we are from different parts of the world. We 've been together in general for about six years, but we started as only four and then added on. We want to be big and we are sure we can make it out here.
*E.R walks on the stage slowly*
BoA: Hellooooo. Who are you and what are you guys going to do?
Nick: Well, I'm Nick...this is my crew E.R and we will be doing a dance for you.
BoA: *she smiles* Let's see it.

 

Rain: *stands up and claps* I really enjoyed that. 
BoA: That's weird because you usually don't enjoy things...
Rain: Well I really enjoyed this. You all are extremely unique I say yes.
BoA: Well me too
Sanchez: I AGREE TOO! You're in!
*E.R makes a 90 degree bow* 
Nick: Wow thank you so much!

Tablo: This next group is also made of all guys, unlike e.r...they have a bit more to offer.
Mingyu: Hello I'm Mingyu, and we are BLURRED! *Grins widely* We have been together for two years as a whole and we love to sing, dance, and rap. We are hoping to bring some interesting things to the show, and of course, win. 
*Blurred enters the stage*
BoA: Hello, boys~!
Mingyu: *bows* annyeonghaseyo, we are BLURRED! 
BoA: Woah, well nice to meet you...show us what you got.



Sanchez: *Points to Mingyu* you, i like your voice a lot...but you have to make yourself more known in the group. Give yourself a huge part. I say yes.
BoA: *Points to hyunki and hyunseok* twins?
*Hyunki and Hyunseok nod*
BoA: I honestly couldn't keep track of you two, but I say yes.
Rain: *scoffs a bit* I didn't really enjoy watching you all..it seemed really...bland. I personally say no.
BoA: Well...TWO say yes...so You're in!
Mingyu: *bows in a 90 degree angle* thank you so much!

Tablo: Our next hopeful contestant is a girl from gangdong. Ryuwon.
Ryuwon: I am really excited to show what I have to offer. Dancing is ny passion, I've been dancing for 10 years...actually, mostly at really lame competitions *jokes around*. I will win because my want to win is pushing me hard. I know I'm ready for this.
*Ryuwon walks on stage*
Sanchez: Hello there. What's your name?
Ryuwon: *she points to her nametag* haha...
Rain: Christ, he asked for your name.
Ryuwon: Jo Ryuwon.
Rain: Good. Now what will you be doing for us today.
Ryuwon: Dancing. 
Rain: Show us what you got...



Rain: Well let me express your sarcasm. I don't exactly like it but I know you have potential. So I say yes.
BoA: I loved it! YES.
Sanchez: I agree, yes. Good job Ryuwon.
*Ryuwon quickly thanks the judges and leaves the stage*
Ryuwon: I got them warmed up...I don't know if I can contain my sarcasm, though.

Tablo: As the day quickly ended with good and bad auditions...we came to the last one of the day. A young girl who went by the stagename 'Hye' 

Hye: I'm Choi Hye Jin! And I am a good rapper! I'm positive I'm one of the best out there because of my hard work. I'm very passionate, too. I work out to keep my body in shape and I practice to keep my raps together. I've been rapping since grade school...so erm..*she bites her lower lip* I don't know how many years that is...but I know I can do it!!
*Hye walks on stage*
Hye: HELLO I'M HYE! *She smiles*
Rain: Woah..very energetic for 11pm isn't it?
Hye: No, Not really. 
Rain: Well show us what you can do so we can get to bed.
Hye: YES SIR!



Rain: That definetly woke us up. I say yes, I love your talent
BoA: You're so happy, it's adorable to me...I say yes.
Sanchez: Three people say yes. You're in! 
*Hye jumps around and exits*
Hye: I knew they would enjoy me and what I have to offer. I'm just glad I made it.

Tablo: Well, that's all we have today. Check out the episode next week for a new city, Busan, and new hopeful contestants, on Koreas Got Talent!

- CAMERAS OFF - 

Seonwoong quickly sighed and walked to grab his stuff. "Time to hit the road." He murmurs. 

 

» author's note

Hello subscribers!! This is only ONE PART of the introduction of characters. I will be introducing more in my next chapter..err...Idk if I'll be able to make it by today/tomorrow/some other time...>.< But yes. These aren't the only people who i chose. Everyone is chosen. It's just these ones are from Seoul. I hope you enjoyed this long and actually pretty boring chapter! D: