ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter Eleven

- CAMERA OFF -
Seul gripped her stomach. "I'm nervious." She said while looking at her partner, Namsoo. Namsoo patted her back, "You'll be great. I promise!"

- CAMERA ON - 
Tablo: Welcome to the challenge round of Koreas Got Talent!  Today we have a special collaboration round. One person per group came and collaborated with someone or two other people. Today we also have three NEW judges...One will be ME. The other two are Sumni, and HA:TFELT. Starting for our first group, we have Sam Choi and Hwanji of BU2 performing "Thousand Miles"



Sunmi: Question. How was it working with eachother? You both sound like you've been with eachother for a long time.
Sam: It was very nice to work with Hwanji. She has a great voice but I just wanted you all to hear it because her group isn't working as well as it should.
Ha:tfelt: Thats sweet. And is that his hat?
Hwanji: *she smiles and nods*

Tablo: Alright. Next we have Ryuwon, Bboi and Nick.



Tablo: Hey that was great but I noticed you somewhat mixed all of your styles together. Ryuwon is very fluent with her dances while Bboi does a lot of freestyle feeling dances, while Nick is very precise with his dancing. So good job.
Ha:tfelt: I agree. This was beautiful.

Tablo: Our next group is Diamond, Sion and Gil.



Sunmi: Diamond, you vocals are AMAZING!!!! I love you girl!
Diamond: Thank you so much..
Tablo: I love the rap and the singing mix. You guys compliment eachother well. But it sounded a little karaoke to me. 
Gil: Thank you, sir.

Tablo: Up next we have Seul and Namsoo



Tablo: I really enjoyed this!! Something REFRESHING AND NEW!!

- CONFESSIONAL -
Nia: Crap...How did they do this...

- PRESENT - 
Tablo: Seul, you changed 360 degrees. It was so wonderful. And Namsoo you really showed us what you have to offer. 
Sunmi: Seul, you have such a beautiful voice. Please sing louder, alright?
Seul: Yes. Thank you so much!

Tablo: Our next performance group is Gabi, Lin, and Irina



Ha:tfelt: This was SO PERFECT! Your voices were SO great!!! I'm so excited at this effort. The only thing I must say was that, Irina, you need a little bit more of that y confidence. 
Sunmi: I agree with her on that. Irina, you were so beautiful but you needed to show a little bit more. Gabi and Lin you both seemed like this was your daily task. I loved it. 

Tablo: Next we have Soul, Rence and Poison Ivy.



Tablo: This is SO INTERESTING! I really believe in taking a song to a whole new level. 
Sunmi: I love how you all worked together to get a good outcome. Soul didn't have intrument skills so you gave her drums and added a touch to gentleman. Good job!

Tablo: Hye and Yang are next!



Ha:tfelt: I think this was cool. The only time I've seen a girl rap instead of sing, same for you, Yang singing instead of rapping. Unique. 
Sunmi:  Yeah at first I wasn't so happy with this...but then I realized that it sounds pretty good. Nice job. 

Tablo: Next we have DLUX and Jun!



Tablo: I was disappointed because I hoped to see more interactions. So...that let me down.
Ha:tfelt: *turns to Tablo* I saw a lot of passion between the two...Since I mainly sing, I understand that not doing much on stage shows that you truely want people to listen to the music. But I did find it a little dry.
Sunmi: I agree...but it was nice.

Tablo: Last our next group will be Nia and D-min!



Sunmi: This is so hot!!! Yes yes yes!
Ha:tfelt: I think this was one of my favorite groups out of them all. Everything about them were good but yours made me feel really happy. Nice job.

*All the contestants join Nia and D-min on stage*
Tablo: So everyone did great today. Sunmi, Ha:tfelt, and I came up with a top scorer. After that you all are released to go to the meeting room and see the exact scores of everyone. 
Sunmi: After a hard decision. We picked....Hy, Lin and Irina! You really out-did yourselves! Because of this victory, you don't have to perform for fan votes. Instead, we have set up a night for you all in Seoul at a nice resturant!
Ha:tfelt: Don't forget to visit the meeting room to see the exact scores you have gotten in this challenge and to see who is in trouble and might be getting eliminated! 

- CONFESSIONAL - 
*SMI-L and Lady X sit together in the confessional*
Hyemi: My reaction? YAAAAAAAAAAS!
Vic: I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN. WE ARE FREE FROM ELIMINATION!!! THAT MEANS NO PERFORMANCE TO DEATH!!
Sky: I knew they could do it. They made a great group.

- PRESENT - 
*Everyone walked into the meeting room and saw the actual scores*

Gabi, Lin, Irina: 10
Nia, D-Min: 9
Diamond, Sion, Gil: 9
Seul, Namsoo: 9
Poison Ivy, Rence, Soul: 8
Ryuwon, Bboi, Nick: 8
Hye, Yang: 7
Sam, Hwanji: 7
DLUX, Jun: 6

- CONFESSIONAL -
DLUX: When I saw that we were in the bottom and up for elimination I was so scared.
Jun: *he looks at DLUX* You'll be fine I promise.
DLUX: I'm still scared, I really want to win.


 

» author's note




N/A