ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter Twelve

- CAMERA OFF -
Boah sat down at her makeup table, "This competition is getting exhausting...To think we have to make two more eliminations..." Sanchez nodded, "My group of girls are fine...Gabi, Lin, and Irina killed it yesterday." Tablo chuckled as he heard the conversations and left the room.
"What is his problem?"
"I don't know." Sanchez rolled his eyes, annoyed by Tablos presence. 
On the other side of the building, Rina of SXC screamed. "This pressure is killing me! Not only do we have to make a killer performance, but we have to CONVINCE KOREA TO LIKE US!" Minyoo rolled her eyes and quickly left the room as Rina had a satan moment. "Rina j-just calm down. It'll be okay." Yooara said reassuringly. 
"NO. I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS." 
Yooara turned to the two other groups in the room, er and Deux, who were staring at Rina.
Junghan turned to Nick, "She's crazy, bro." He shook her head, "I guess she's just upset, I can understand where she's coming from." 
Tablo entered the room, "The show is about to start. Get ready!" 
They stood up and put their acts together, including Rina.
"Group. Get together, now. We need to talk." She grabbed her group and quickly got them under control, including herself. 

- CAMERA ON - 
Tablo: HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO KOREAS GOT TALENT! Yesterday we had a crazy episode that involved groups combining with another group. Everyone was great but only one combined group got the give-away pass. SMI-L, LADY X, and Irina managed to get the pass which means they will be free from elimination and will not have to perform today. They actually got a vacation to a luxury hotel for a day. *he walks over to the girls* How was it?
*The girls smile and give a thumbs up*
Hyemi: It was a very nice experience! We all hung out and got to know eachother better. And we went in the pool!!
Tablo: *he chuckles* That's great girls. Well you are apart of the audience. Let's check out our first performance by Gotham Lights

- CONFESSIONAL -
Harley: We decided to do a more girly song. *she turns to her girl members and giggles* The boys were against it, but we are willing to take a risk*

- PRESENT - 


BoA: THIS is what I am talking about. Everything we great! You added pop to a rockish song and made it kinda cute! Plus I see the boys in the back kind of mad, but it will be worth it once you PASS THIS ROUND! *She claps* I give you a 9
Sanchez: Yes! This is something I personally didn't expect to come out of you. 9
Rain: It sounded less what I wanted...
*crowd boos Rain*
Rain: I'm serious. This was too karaoke for me...6
Tablo: 24 out of 30. Do you feel confident with this?
Harley: Of course we do. Anything can help...Plus it seems like Rain's view is very unpopular *she laughs*

Tablo: Thank you Gotham Lights...next we have SXC!



Rain: If you ask..this is my image of rock music. It is typical but I can tell they have improved. Everything they have done so far is great. Thank you for this...8
BoA: I'm not saying this is a bad job....But I want something different. 8
Sanchez: 8
Tablo: All 8's lead you to a 24 out of 30.
Quincy: *she sighs* BoA what is the problem here?
BoA: The problem? *she chuckles to herself*
Quincy: Every week it seems like you have something new but negative to say...You said we sounded like karaoke last week...what is wrong this week?
BoA: It sounds the saaaaaame!!!! 
Quincy: *rolls her eyes slightly*
Rain: *cuts BoA off from saying something* Dont worry about BoA...she's always bitter. Good job girls.
Quincy: *she bows with her members and walks off the stage*

- BACKSTAGE - 
Quincy storms off the stage, "I don't understand what her problem is sometimes..." E.R stares at SXC. Rina puts her hands on her face and sighs. "Minyoo it's fine..." Nick goes up to Rina and puts his hand on her shoulder, "You okay?" She sighs again and nods her head, "Oh...I'm fine. Just this stage is making us crazy." she chuckles a bit before looking back.
A stage manager comes up to E.R, "You guys are up next get ready."

- ON STAGE -
Tablo: Next group up is E.R



Sanchez: This was great! I really cant complain but there should've been some more of that crazy energy. 9
BoA: *Turns to sanchez and scoffs slightly* Those moves are hard. They are still cranking out some skill and amazing me, personally. 10
Rain: I give you a 9 because I'm picky.
BoA: *Turns to the audience* WHY DON'T YOU BOO HIM AGAIN? 
Tablo: 28 out fo 30? Is that fine for you?
Nick: I'm very happy at my score..thank you everyone *he bows*

Tablo: Next up is MIXED PRYDE!



Sanchez: I'm actually really happy you guys aren't doing a hard rap song. The choreo was very nice. 9
BoA: I agree, everything is pretty smooth. 9
Rain: 9
Tablo: Aaah so short from E.R's score. 27 out of 30 in total, how is that for you?
The 1: Ah...well everyone knows E.R is our main rival here..it to be behind them, but we can put our trust into you all at home *winks at the camera*

Tablo: *chuckles* Well we know he wants the votes! Next we have Empress!


BoA: So instead of doing a crazy and happy song...you decided to pull this stunt of doing a sad and slow song to show... what?
Spade: to show a different side of us.
BoA: THATS THE RIGHT ANSWER. 10 
Sanchez: Okay, while BoA wants change, I want good vocals..and some of it was missing. 9
Rain: *he laughs* well as I see a huge change from you all, I don't like it. 7
Tablo: 26 out of 30. How is that for you?
Heart: As much as we love to listen to BoA's advice and the other judges, we would like to know if Korea enjoyed our performance today.
*Rain starts laughing loudly*
Rain: hey, you get my vote just for that, *he gets on his phone and starts calling his vote in*

Tablo: Well while Rain is calling, we will turn our attention to BU2


Rain: *turns to BoA* Now do you like this change? Because I DONT. *Chuckles* ugh 6
BoA: okay...this wasn't good change BU2...older girls dancing to this stuff isn't the best to look at I'm so sorry. The vocals were the best here though..6
Sanchez: I thought it was cute but not what was best...Vocals weren't bad though!8
Tablo: only a 19 out of 30! How is that for you?
Jaylin: *turns to Soso* I knew we shouldn't have done this 
Soso: Please vote for us!!

Tablo: Next we have RISE!!!



BoA: *Laughs loudly* What ever this was, it was entertaining! 10
Rain: Okay ignore the vocals here, Boah *rolls his eyes* 7...
Sanchez: I was interested in this...8
Tablo: 25 out of 30!
BoA: I can do whatever I want with my score....
Rain: Yes but you completely got too excited in this performance and forgot about what you've been strict about.
Namsoo: *grabs the mic from Dongmin* You can forget about the vocals with us, BoA *he smiles*
BoA: *She laughs* whatever it's still a 10.

Tablo: As they fight we will have Deux come and join us!

BoA: OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!! I love you both. 10 Perfect.
Sanchez: This was a cute performance...do you both ever get tired of eachother? Because everytime you perform you look so happy.
Sanghoon: *Shakes his head* We are always happy. 
Seul: *takes the mic* At least most of the time *side eyes Sanghoon playfully*
Sanchez: I give you a 10
Rain: 10. It was pretty good. The vocals and everything looked very together. Perfect for the holidays, too.

Tablo: PERFECT SCORE. How does it feel to be the first perfect score of the night?
Seul: It feels really good...hopefully we are the only one in the night~

Tablo: We can hope, but we have more performances coming up...Sam Choi, let's hear what you have to do!



BoA: Sam...alone you are just as great...10.
Rain: 9, I could've helped you out a little bit. Some things needed a little help but it was great.
Sanchez: Loved it. 10

Tablo: SO CLOSE..
Sam: ah yeah...I'm just glad I think I did wonderful...even if I get eliminated I will be very happy with what I have done...thank you *he bows*

Tablo: Next we have the well waited DLUX performance!!

BoA: Well as bad as you did at the challenge, you did very well today! 8
Sanchez: Same!! 8!
Rain: 8. 

Tablo: Straight 8's on the board! Better than everyone expected congrats!
DLUX: Yes, I worked really hard to give everyone a good show.

Tablo: Thanks, DLUX. Next we will take a look at Blurred!

BoA: Okay...so dancing wasn't the best...but presentation was decent....7
Sanchez: I understand why BoA is saying this but I think a 6 is better.
Rain: 7
Tablo: 20 how are you feeling?
Mingyu: I think we are fine...we aren't at the point of where I want to be...But I am fine. 

Tablo: Next we will talk to Ryuwon!


BoA: I thought this was beautiful but I WANTED MOOOREEE!
Rain: *he scoffs* Here we go again...
BoA: *She rolls her eyes at Rain* Listen...I'll give you a 9
Rain: I'll make it easy for you and give you an 8
Sanchez: 8
Tablo: 25. How is that for you?
Ryuwon: Honestly, from seeing other scores, I think I'm fine with it..

Tablo: There you have it! We will see Hye next!



BoA: Hyeeee I like this!!! you spark so much more fire now!! Good job!! 10
Rain: I think a 10 is too much, I can still see faults but 8
Sanchez: 9
Tablo: 27!
Hye: *she takes a heavy breath* Oh...I'm just glad everyone enjoyed my performance, I really worked hard and spent time practicing. thank you so much!! Vote for me please!!

Tablo: *he chuckles* while Hye catches her breath we will have a nice performance from Yang!



Sanchez: You have improved a bit and I'm in love with it! Thanks for being so hard working Yang! 9!
BoA: I want to see you do something different! 8
Rain: I'll give you a 7.
Tablo:24 out of 30!! How's that!?
Yang: Well I promise I can do better, BoA...I will try to do something interesting and out of my element next time for a better score.
Rain: *blinks* you don't have to do that. Don't listen to her. Listen to Korea.
Yang: *bows* ah yes. thank you!

Tablo: DEVIA is up next!!



BoA: *Makes a heart with her hands* LOVE LOVE LOVE! 10!
Rain: I'll give you an 8 because as much as I liked this, I feel like you should've worked a bit more...
Sanchez: 8
Tablo: 26 out of 30! How's it going??
Devin: Well Nia and I worked very hard...and we tried to change it up and make us look a bit more cute and...more attractive to our audiences...*bows and looks into the camera* Vote for us!

Tablo: X2 is next!



BoA: Okay well...I must say that I am disappointed...I dislike this a bit... 7
Sanchez: I agree...I think that you should work a bit more. 7
Rain: I'm upset too. I really like you both but it should be a bit more exciting from us. 8
Tablo: 22 out of 30, what are your comments?

Soul: Well...I feel bad but at the same time, I have seen lower scores...so I wish everyone luck....

Tablo: Vote for X2 if you think that performance was good and make sure to put in all of your votes before next week! Next person coming on stage will be Misfitz!



BoA: WOOOW...Hearing by the crowd I'm sure you are loved...the performance was heartwrenching too...10
Rain: This was probably the best performance all day 10
Sanchez: 10.

Tablo: A perfect score!! 
*Misfitz jumps on stage and runs off*
Tablo: *laughs* Well I guess they don't want to talk. But next we will have Jun!



BoA: This wasnt bad at all, I really enjoyed it. 8
Rain: 8...improvement can make you so much better though.
Sanchez: How did you sing that well? 8
Jun: *he bows 90 degrees* thank you so much for the critiques. Please vote for me!

Tablo: Next, the Lozers are up!


BoA: You guys are always so energetic! 9!
Rain: Everything here was pretty good. Maybe less partying? But thats just my opinion. 8
Sanchez: 9 for me!

Sion: Hey, thank you everyone for these comments. We will take them into concideration I promsie! *he claps and walks off with his group*

Tablo: Well Korea, there they are! VOTE VOTE VOTE! Make sure you call or vote with our app and pick your favorite performances today! See you later!

 

» author's note




sorry for such a late update! I hope everyones holidays were good!