ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sιx

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter six

- BACKSTAGE - 
"You and Boah need to get it together. I'm already stressed out myself, I can't handle you two arguing." Tablo said, pushing Jihoon into a wall.
"Oh calm down, We will get along when we make bets on who will win and who will lose."
He rolled his eyes and walked away. 

- CAMERA ON - 
Tablo: Hello, I'm Tablo and THIS is our last audition day of Koreas Got Talent! We are here in Gyeonggi waiting to see who has come to wow the judges!

Gyeol: Hey, I'm Kwon Gyeol and we are Freaks! We've known eachother for a long time, but we have been together as a group for 2 years. Honestly, we don't want to win that much. We just want to do what we enjoy and make people happy.
*they both walk on stage*
BoA: Ah, a duo. Hello.
Gyeol: Hey, we are Freaks!
BoA: Nice to meet you. Let's get started. What do you have for us?
Gyeol: We will be singing
BoA: Go ahead *smiles*



Rain: Um...Okay, I don't exactly feel as if you are the best singers...Nobody is the best, but...your vocals aren't the best ....But I know if you work with the right people, they'll be great. I say yes.
Sanchez: *turns to Rain and chuckes* Yeah if they work with me.
Rain: Actually...yes.
Sanchez: *blushes a bit and turns back to FREAKS* I say yes. You guys remind me of myself as a younger person vocally.
BoA: Three people say yes. Welcome to the competition! 
*They bow*
Gyeol: Thank you so much!

Tablo: And next we have another girl group who all have more in common than you think.
Gabi: Hello! I'm Gabriella Lee and we are Smi-L! We have been together as a group since high school...since our ages are so far apart, some people were just added members.We hope god is on our side for this competition! 
*They walk on stage*
Gabi: Hello! We are Smi-L!!
Sanchez: Well, Hi! What are you here for?
Gabi: We want to win this competition! 
Sanchez: Well lets see what you got



Rain: Honestly, I found you boring. The dancing wasn't the best. But vocals did impress me. I don't know...But I say yes.
Sanchez: Yes for me! I do agree though, the dancing wasn't the best.
BoA: *Turns to the boys and scoffs* I think they're saving the best for last...yes.
*a few members jump and scream*
Gabi: THANKS SO MUCH!

Tablo: This next group is trying to rise up above all competition.
Dongmin: Hi, we are RISE.We have been together for 3 years now. We would love to win, but we would also just love to meet people who have the same interests as us.
*They walk on stage*
BoA: Hello Boys.
Dongmin: Hello, mrs. BoA
BoA: *She giggles*show us what you got.



BoA: Vocals need improvement but I LOVE your dance. Yes yes yes.
Sanchez: I agree, but I felt like the vocals were fine.
Rain: I might as well say yes. Congrats.
*They bow and quickly exit*


Tablo: The next girl group is one to surely have your eyes wide open.
Lin: Hello, I'm Lin and we are..LADY X! We've only been together for 3 years but we know we can win and we are very positive about it. I hope everyone will vote for us if we make it!
*Lady X walks on stage*
Rain: Hello.
Lin: Hi. We are here to perform for you.
Rain: Go ahead.



BoA: Another great dancer! I love these dancers. That was great! Yes!
Rain: Okay....vocals were lacking...but...the dancing was sharp. So...I'll say yes.
Sanchez: Someone needs to help you with those vocals..one girl had it though. I was really hoping to hear great things come out of you all, but its okay. I say yes.
*They jump up and down*
Lin: Thank you so much, we won't let you down! 

Tablo: The day went on slowly, but the last person of the day woke everyone up. Her young age and her personality could bring everyone joy in the room.
Irina: Hello!!! I'm Irina and I know I can win! I've been singing since I was able to talk! Singing is my passion and my way of relaxing. Singing is the only thing I do well. I strive to win. I'm useless if I don't sing.
*Irina walks on stage*
Irina: HELLO! *She waves*
Rain: *blinks quickly* Hi. Let's get this over with shall we? What's your name and what are you here for.
Irina: I'm Choo Seulhee. And...I'm here to make everyone happy with my voice.
Rain: What an interesting way of saying you will sing...ok. Go ahead.



Rain: That was very nice...I  think you will go far. Yes for me.
BoA: Yes yes yes! Little girl you will do big things
Sanchez: CONGRADULATIONS, Welcome to the competition. 
*She jumps around and screams*
Irina: THANK YOU!

Tablo:I think this day will finally come to a close. With all the applicants of this show finally chosen. Koreas Got Talent shall resume! See you NEXT WEEK. For the first episode featuring our new contestants!!

- BACKSTAGE - 
Boah got up from her chair and faced Jihoon. "Game on." 
He rolled his eyes, "You know I always win."
"No. You won't. My contestants win. Everytime."
"We'll see about that." She replied with a smirk. 

They both walked outside together before turning towards eachother for one last time.
"Good Luck, Kwon Boah." He grinned and walked to his car.
Boah pursed her lips and whispered to herself, "aish...Jihoon is always trying to end things charmingly." She walked away.

» author's note




AT LAST! We have gotten to the last audition chapter!