ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter two.

- CAMERAS ON - 

Tablo: Hello everyone, I'm Tablo and this is the first episode of Koreas Got Talent! Today we are LIVE from Busan! Seoul was a talent-filled city, today, let's see how talented Busan is!

- CAMERA SCANS THE SCREAMING CROWD -

Tablo: Our first batch of contestants are a group of guys, like in Seoul, these boys are all dancers.
The 1: Hello, I'm Yuwon also known as "The 1" and we are Mixed Pryde! We've been around for a good 5 years except for this young kid * he points to namyoon*. We have been around a lot in our lives so we can handle pressure and hard challenges...this makes us useful and more powerful than others here. 
*Mixed Pryde walks on stage*
BoA: *She smiles brightly* Hello! What will you be impressing us with today?
The 1: We will be dancing
BoA: Oh great, show us.



BoA: *She stands and claps* I REALLY enjoyed that. It woke me up today, thank you. I give you a yes. Everyone was very together. 
Sanchez: I agree. It was ALMOST perfect
Rain: *he turns to Sanchez* Perfect doesn't exist. *he turns to Mixed Pryde* But I say yes. Congrats. 
*Mixed Pryde bows to the judges* 
The 1: Thank you so much sir, we will try our hardest to be perfect! 
*They exit*
Rain: *turns to BoA* Did I not just say perfect doesn't exist?
BoA: *She laughs* I think they want to impress you.
Rain: Nothing will really impress me. 

Tablo: With the first contestant accepted into the competition to Busan, we had a lot of bad applicants, also. But after a while, we finally got a good one.

Yang: Hello I'm Cao Yang. I'm from China, but I live in Korea and I decided to audition. I sing and I dance, so I hope to impress fellow singer/dancer Rain. 
*Yang walks on stage*
Sanchez: Hello there, what's your name and what will you be doing?
Yang: I'm Yang, and I will be here to sing and dance for you!
Sanchez: Alrighty! 

*the one in black*


BoA: I really enjoyed watching you! I say yes.
Sanchez: You are rare. Most people can either dance well or sing well. But you do BOTH! I can't even do that. So yes!
Rain: *he turns to Sanchez* But I do both. *Turns to Yang* Um...I think you weren't bad. Of course, there is always room for improvement. So yes.
*Yang bows to 90 degrees* 
Yang: Thank you so much!

Tablo: The next applicant is a girl with more to offer than you expect

Skye: Annyeonghaseyo I'm skye! I'm from California but I have come to Korea to live here and hopefully get a shot at this show. I don't "look" like a dancer, but I do it and I've been doing it for a while now, so I hope everyone will enjoy it.
*Skye walks onto the stage*
Rain: Hello. What will you be here for?
Skye: I dance!
Rain: *he jumps a bit* A little too confident huh?
Skye: *She shakes her head* No such thing.
Rain: I like the way you think. Show us what you got going on.



Rain: Okay, personally. I don't like your style that much. I don't like it. I just don't.
BoA: *She turns to Rain angrily* Excuse you?! You can't judge the type of dance style she uses!
Rain: Well I'm a judge...so....
BoA: Well you can't do that! That's rude!
Rain: So I say no. 
BoA: Okay, me and Sanchez say yes. You are accepted in!
Rain: *turns to BoA* Yah. You can't speak for Sanchez!
Sanchez: She can speak for me....
Rain: *he turns to Sanchez* No she cant. *He turns back to BoA* You can't do that.
BoA: *she laughs* Don't be such a snobby brat. Skye, you can leave now. Rain is just being stubborn.
Skye: *she smiles and laughs a bit* Ah, okay. Thank you so much! *she bows and holds her bow before leaving quietly*
BoA: *She gets up and pushes Rain* You are so lucky that this is the last contestant, I can't work with you today.
Rain: Leave. 
BoA: I AM! *She storms off*

Tablo: *he chuckles at the camera*At the end of the day, and going though 200 applicants, this was all we had from Busan. Nothing topped Seoul YET. Let's see if our next stop, Jeju brings anyone else! See you tomorrow!

- CAMERAS OFF - 
Jihoon walked into the dressing room to find a steamed Boah. Her face was red and she was texting rapidly on her phone. He sat next to her and put his arm around the back of her seat. 
She turned at him quickly, "Get away from me." This comment from Boah made Jihoon chuckle, "Come on. You aren't mad at me." Boah got up and rolled her eyes, "Yes I am. You are acting so weird because of this position. Aren't you supposed to be a bit more professional?" She mocks him, "'I don't like your style, so I say no.' What is that Jihoon?!?! Nothing annoys me more than someone who won't open their eyes to someones dancing style!" 
Sanchez heard the fighting and quickly got out of the dressing room.
Jihoon pointed at Sanchez, "Yah. Stay in here!" 
Sanchez sat down on the closest couch. Jihoon turned back to Boah, "I'm not acting weird at all. And yes, I can judge on the style" 
She fired back, "No you can't. That's an OPINION, Jihoon! You know what..." She grabbed her bags, "I'm leaving for today. I should get sleep." Boah headed towards the door. Sanchez stood up and put his finger in the air, "Ah...B-Boah can you take me with you?" She motioned for him to come with her, "GOODNIGHT JIHOON!" Boah yelled before slamming the door. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes and chuckled while murmuring, "Ah...Shes crazy..."

» author's note

Hello Peeps. This is an awkward attempt for me to make drama. BoA and Rain will heads a lot BTW. Here are the 3 people that I decided to reveal today. Quick chapter. But we will have about 3 more people that will be introduced tomorrow/whenever i write the next chapter.