ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴιɴᴇ

✘ ― ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ's ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ [ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏғιᴄ ]

Korea's got talent

Chapter Nine

- CAMERA ON - 
Tablo: Hello everyone and welcome to Koreas Got Talent. Yesterday we saw all of the wonderful performances by the contestants. But sadly, we have to let 3 of them go before competitions start. So, how about we get started with this. The contestants are on the red couch. When I call their names, they can go upstairs to the relax room. If I say someone is up for elimination, the contestant will come up and stand behind me. Starting with the contestant with the highest number of the night. ......
ER! You are safe.
Next...we have mixed pryde! You all are safe!
I'm deciding to group these two contestants together *he chuckles to himself* Jun and DLUX! You both are safe. Take yourselves up to the room.
X2 and DEUX are also, both safe!
*he looks down at his cards and back up to the group of contestants* 19 more people left...
*the camera zooms into the faces of contestants, Blurred and Lozers are both looking down*
Yang! you are SAFE!
Smi-L....you are up for elimination tonight. *they purse their lips and walk up to the front of the stage*
The next group of people I will call...SXC, Devia, Irina, and Hye!
Who else is left... *tablo looks around* Blurred, Lozers, Misfitz, you are all....SAFE!
*the groups bow and walk upstairs excitedly*
Sam choi, Ryuwon. You are both SAFE! 
*he flips through his cards* 4Melody...you are up for potential elimination. *4melody stays calm and walks up to the front*
Empress...you are...SAFE! Congrats,
Lady X...You are UP for elimination.
*tablo looks at rise, who are looking afriad*
Rise...you are ...SAFE
*they all jump and rush upstairs*
Freaks..you are up for elimination also along with...Gotham lights.
*tablo looks at skye who is left* Skye...you too are up for elimination
*The group of contestants walk togethe and stand next to tablo* 
Tablo: All of these talented people are next to me..but only 3 will make it..and 3 will go home. 
Smi-L...Lady X...and Freaks.,..
You are STILL IN THE COMPETITION! 
*Lady X members squeal and hug eachother while the other groups look down at the ground* 
*SMI-L members and Gotham Lights hug the eliminated contestants*

- CONFESSION -
Skye: I worked really hard...I'm disappointed I got put out.
- PRESENT - 
Tablo: Skye, FREAKS and 4Melody..we are sorry, but you have to leave us tonight. 

*the groups bow*
*Sanchez runs up to 4melody and hug them* 
Sanchez: You all were amazing...I'm so glad I got to meet all of you...Thanks for coming and showing us what you all have to offer.
*Rain handshakes all of the eliminated contestants* 
*4Melody members start to cry a bit* 
Catwoman: I really appreciate being here. It was an amaing experience! 
*Irina runs down the stairs to hug Jihee*
Irina: *to Jihee* we haven't talked as I would've liked to, but I'll sure miss you! 
*DEUX comes down the stairs along with everyone else to hug the eliminated contestants*

Tablo: I'm sure we will all miss you. We hope you get far with your talents. Thank you.
*the contestants leave the stage*
Tablo: NEXT WEEK. We will have our FIRST challenge! They just got used to singing on stage, now we will put a spin on it. One person of each group or one soloist will group with another person to create a duo, trio or new group! Will they succeeed? Tune in to the next episode next week!

 

» author's note




Sooo I decided to quickly throw a chapter out because I felt as if you guys haven't had much to read from me and I felt bad. Sorry for FREAKS, skye, and 4melody. :((