Right In Front of Your Eyes

Right In Front of Your Eyes

Chapter 11

 

That night, when Yuri & Yunho were alone, Yunho asked all daring question, "Why did you leave me? I heard stories from Wonnie & your letter's little explanation but I think there was more behind it?"

 

Taking in a deep breath, Yuri looked up at the sky, "When my mother died, I realized that I can't take life for granted. I can't always have things my way, no matter how much I long for something, how much I love something or someone, it can't belong to me because I say so. That applies in the case of you, Yunho Oppa, I couldn't tell you that I loved you, I couldn't take advantage of your memory loss & make you obliged to love me. My conscience told me it was wrong, very wrong. You didn't love me, Oppa, you only had eyes for Tiffany & I saw that but on the other hand, I loved you too much. I’m a human after all, I couldn't stand watching the person I love walk into the arms of another woman. It hurts too much which you wouldn't have a clue but the only way for me to overcome that weakness which was you, was to leave. Disappear from your life forever. No, more like make you disappear from my life. Leaving was my only option, even though I was naive to think that I could just simply forget about you. I just couldn't face you any longer. I hoped that maybe one day in my life, the thought of Jung Yunho wouldn't make my heart beat faster, wouldn't make me feel that indescribable pain but I guess I was wrong." Yuri said, & turned to face Yunho.

 

Without saying a word, Yunho pulled Yuri into his embrace, "I want to tell you, Yuri, that I love you & I have always loved you. I promise you that you will never have to feel that sense of loss, that need to run away ever again. Will you marry me?"

 

Stunned, Yuri pulled away & looked at Yunho, "You are not serious, are you?"

 

Bending down on one knee, Yunho took out a blue velvet box, inside was a shining ¾ ct tw diamond scallop engagement ring in 14k white gold, "Will you make me the happiest person in this world by saying yes?" Yunho asked again.

 

Tears of joy formed in Yuri’s eyes, "I don't know what to say, I have waited for this day for so long. Now, I don't know what to say."

 

"Just nod." Yunho hinted.

 

Yuri followed his instruction & nodded.

 

Slipping the ring gently onto her long finger, Yunho stood up & under the moonlight, they kissed to seal their eternal love for each other.

 

Somewhere else in the world, another couple was doing the same thing.

 

"I love you, Jeongsu Oppa." Said Tiffany.

 

"I love you, too." Jeongsu replied.

 

It was fate. Simply fate that brought the couple together. Without even realizing, they both walked to the pier & the sight of each other at their favourite place erased all confusion & regrets. The look in each other's eyes, the longing, both could see the mutual agreement that the last few months was history.


They both felt the need for each other & life was just unbearable without the other's presence.

 

A/N: thank you to all  you wonderful readers & thanks to those silent readers too for checking out 'Right In Front of Your Eyes' but i'm sorry to say this is the end of it but i hope you guys will still stay with me & support me in the future with more of my upcoming fanfics ^^

- butt3rflyl0v3r