"What's his Problem?!?"

Because I'm a Girl

Key's POV

"AISHHHHH" I yelled in frustration as I walked to the subway. Aishhh hyung, I'll kill you when you get back here. As I was stopping, I decided to stop at a nearby convenience store and buy something to eat. As I was eating my sandwich, my phone suddenly rang...

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Kibum-Hyung" I heard Taemin's voice on the line.

"Eo Taemin-ah, Wae?"

"Hyung, where are you? I thought were gonna go to the club today with the other hyungs" Taemin said as I can feel he pouted.

"Mian, I can't go because I don't have any driver right now that's why I'm riding the freaky subway" I heard Taemin and the others laugh.

"Wow, the almighty Key would ride the subway for the first time. Wonder how it would go" 

"YA I CAN HANDLE SUBWAYS YOU KNOW?!?" I said as I started to be frustrated.

"Let's see" as chuckles were heard everywhere. I decided to hung up the phone when they suddenly stopped me.

"Make up for this. Club tomorrow?" as Jonghyun asked me.

"sure thing" I nodded and smirked.

"go now hyung, the subway might go and I think it's the last. You might walk home if you missed it" as Onew said, laughing.

"pshhhh...no one dares to leave the almighty Key" 

"yeah, but the problem is, they don't care" as they said laughing.

"YAAAAA, I'LL KILL YOU ALL TOMORROW!!! I'll hung up" I said and went to finish my food and walk to the subway.

After 10 minutes...

"Finally...after a year" I said as I fixed my hair, my shirt. You might not know, a girl would come to me and ask for my number and why would I reject it? HAHA KIM KIBUM YOU ONE HOT PIECE OF HUMAN. I said as I smirked all the way to the train. 

"Hello, Hi" I said to those girls who were waving at me and smiling at me, non-stop. I realized that it's already 6:58 PM and decided to ask people as to what time the train would leave.

"it would leave at 7:00 PM and it's the last one"

"LAST ONE?!?" I said as my mouth formed an o and ran as fast as I could to the train.

"Aishhhh...what would happen if it would leave me?!? I'D DIE WALKING TO MY HOUSE" I said as I ran as fast as I could. I saw the train with the doors closing already.

"YAAAA WAIT FOR ME!!!" I said as I hurriedly run but was too late as the train suddenly moved and went away.

"AISHHHHHH" I yelled in frustration and kept on kicking the floor. As I was yelling, I stopped as I saw a woman there stainding...she's...alone.

"Kim Kibum, you found your target" I smirked evily and walked my way towards the girl but I haven't realized that my foot frozed at the floor, not wanting to move. I went to the scan the girl's face.

"She's beautiful" I said as I kept on staring at her but something seems off. 

Nicole's POV

I stared blankly at the train that's in front of me as passengers went in and out of it. I wanted tears to flow off but seems like all of it dried already.

"this unfair world" I said as I stared at the train with sadness and anger.

"what do they have that I don't have that makes their life happy? I'm a human too" I kept on staring at the people with smiles on their faces. Withour realizing, my phone started to vibrate.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Nicole-ah, how are you now?"

"I'm fine Gyuri eonni. I'm sorry for what happened"

"No it's okay. Rest well and you don't have to force yourself to go to work tomorrow"

"ani, I'll go there. Eum...I'll hung up" Gyuri eonni is like a mother to me, she really cares for me. I'm okay and Satisfied today because of Gyuri eonni, and so I decided to go home.

As I was about to walk away, I realized that a guy in his school unifrom is looking at me. School uniform...OUR school uniform.

"What's with him?" I said I started to look away from him, scared.

"What does he plan to do to me?" I kept on worrying and so I decided to look back to see if he's still staring. I flinched as I realized he still does.

"Nicole, if he wants a staring game, then give it to him. I'm not gonna lose" I widened my eyes and looked at him straight in the eyes, with no emotions at all. I realized that he flinched when he saw me looking at him.

Key's POV

I can't stop staring at her. Should I comfort her? Should I go to her and ask for her number? Should I...Should I? AISHHHH WHY DOES THIS THING KEEPS ON TROUBLING ME?!?

When I was staring at her, I flinched when I realized that she's staring at me straight in the eyes. I looked away and felt my chest thumping so fast that I can't breathe.

"Ya Kim Kibum, what's happening to you?!?" I said to myself as I held my chest tighter, not quite sure of what's happening.

I looked back at the girl and saw that she's gone already. My eyes widened and I went to search for her.

"Where is she? Where is she?" as I ran to the whole subway to look for her but she's already gone.

"Next time I see you, I won't let you off"

Nicole's POV

as the guy looked away and turned his back, a lot of thought same into mind. Should I approach him and ask why he's staring at me? Should I go to him and slap him for no reason? or better yet, I just run and not show myself to him again?

"Nicole, run" I said to myself as I took this opportunity to run. I hid myself at the back of the wall of the main counter as I saw him searching for someone.

"Where is she? Where is she?" I heard him saying. 

"What does he need from me?!?" I widened my eyes as I was too scared to go out and be seen by him since I don't know what he plans to do to me. I mean, we don't even know each other. 

As he went off, I ran and ran and hid and hid myself. After five minutes, I already made my way out of the subway station without him seeing me and without me seeing him.

"What's his problem? Oh well. Who knows" I said as I went off to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello :) sorry if this is short :( How would Kibum find Nicole and How would Nicole hide herself from him especially when she realized they are at the same school? Find out in the next chapters :)