Chapter 7

Because I'm a Girl

Nicole's POV

*Ding Dong*

"great he's there" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bags and went straight to the door to open it. As I opened it, I found Mr Maniac smiling happily while looking at me. I raised my brows at him.

"what's with the smile Mr Maniac?" I went out the door as I saw him frown.

"Will you quit me calling Mr Maniac now? I have a name you know?" he said while looking at me with disbelief. I scoffed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes again and was about to walk off when I felt someone touching my hand. I looked up and saw him pouting.

"Please don't call me Mr Maniac" he said while looking at me straight at the eye. I gulped as I saw his cute... wait... his pouty expression. Before I answer him,

"Tch" he smirked then walked off. I stood there dumbfounded. What the heck did he just do? is he playing with me or something? Aishhh so frustrating! I locked my door as I immediately followed to where he was going.

"Ya the bus stop is over there" I shouted and pointed to the bus stop near my apartment. He looked at me with eyes wide open.

"are you crazy or something?! I have a car you know" he said then immediately opened his car. I glared at him

"this will be over soon Nicole-ah. Fighting!" I curled my fists up in the air, nodded and followed him. As I was following him, I stopped and looked at the awesome ferrari car in front of me. 

"who the heck would own this awesome car?" I said in disbelief. Before I continue to stare at the car again, I was shocked to see Mr Maniac come open the window and beeped.

"Ya! It's 12 AM now! hop in or you'll never be able to sleep" he shouted as I glared at him again.

"who told you to call me at this time" I mumbled to myself as I went inside his car.

"what? can't hear you" he teased me as I just gave him a disgusted look.

Throughout the whole drive, the only sound that can be heard is an awkward silence. I keep noticing him slooking at me every now and then but I just decided to ignored it. As we arrived at his home, my lips formed an O shape seeing a very big mansion in front of me.

"Wow... you live here Mr Maniac?" I asked not looking at him.

"Firstly. do not call me Mr Maniac and second, yes I live here" he replied as I just nodded. Without noticing, a butler suddenly opened my car door, signaling me to go out. I bowed at him as he just smiled.

"Ya! you coming or not?" I heard Kibum say.

"Psh" I rolled my eyes and followed him. This place is just awesome! maids were lining up everywhere and they kept on asking me what I want. I just nodded no to them and they all smiled sweetly. Mr Maniac and I went inside his room. My eyes grew wide at the sight of a very big room. I was in awe but was broke off when a hand was suddenly wave in front of me. I saw a laughing Kibum in front of me as he saw my expression.

"amazed?" I rolled my eyes at him and removed his hand.

"aw! what was that for?" he said rubbing his hand as he sat down his bed. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the couch near his bed.

"here's what you have to do" he handed me a lot of papers. My eyes grew really wide and looked at him with disbelief.

"are you kidding me? I have to finish this the whole night?!" I looked at him and he just nodded while smirking. I gave out a big shigh and headed to his computer.

"wow you know how to use the computer. Awesome!" he said while clapping.

"I do not have computer at my home but I know how to use one" I sarcastically said not looking at him.

"goodnight Nicole or should I say good morning?" he said then lied down the bed.

"Aishhh where to start?" I started doing what he was telling me to do. Why did I even have to follow his orders? I can just protest or what. 

"Aishhhh" I ruffled my hair as I bumped my head purposely on the desk. I kept on doing all the work when I suddenly looked at the time.

"It's 4:30 AM... Are you kidding me?!" I shouted as I was still looking at the 4 pages remaining. I was about to continue when I suddenly felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I immediately stood up and got out of Mr Maniac's room. I started scanning the whole floor but still can't find the bathroom.

"Who the heck lives in a very big house with only one person in it?" Aishhh" I groaned as I went down. After maybe 15 minutes of touring the house to find the bathroom, I gave up and decided to ask Kibum himself. I went again inside and started tapping his shoulder.

"Y-ya, where is your bathroom? I need to use it" I said but no reply.

"K-Kibum AHHHH!" I shouted as I felt him pulling me down to his bed. I smacked his arm away and immediately got up. I felt my heart beating rapidly as I saw him sleeping soundly in there. I smacked my chest to stop it from reacting that way. Then the door suddenly swung open.

"Ms, is there anything you need? I heard a scream" one butler said, looking worried. I laughed and went to him.

"A-ahjussi, do you know where the bathroom is? I really need to use it" he smiled then immediately accompanied me to the bathroom.

"Ahhhh that was nice!" I smiled happily but was shocked to see the butler still there.

"A-Ahjussi, I'm okay now, t-thank you" he smiled then went away. I looked at him in disbelief. Why did he waited me to go out? It's embarassing hearing me like that. 

"Aishhh I still have a lot of work to do" I said then immediately ran up the stairs and headed to Mr Maniac's room right away. I sat at the computer and continued to do his project. I kept on continuing his project as I realized I was already in dreamland.

 

Kibum's POV

*ring ring* 

I woke up and immediately shut the alarm. I slowly opened my eyes as the shun shone from my window and straight to my face. I stood up and was about to head to the bathroom when I saw Nicole sleeping soundly on the computer desk. I immediately approached her and pulled up a chair next to hair.

"She's really pretty" I mumbled to myself as I carefully touched her face so I wouldn't wake her up. I opened the computer and I saw my project was all done! She completed all 15 pages of my project. I looked at her and thanked her. 

"I wonder what time did she sleep" I asked myself as I started worrying about her. Without realizing, I started touching her hair, then her nose then stopped at her lips. My hand frozed at her lips as I can't help but stare at them. How I wish I would be the first man to touch that... wait! that sounded so wrong! I facepalmed myself in my mind and was shocked seeing one of the maids at the door with wide open.

"U-uhmm, what are you doing here?" I let out a small cough and stood up, going to her.

here's your food sr and also hers" she smiled then left. 

"Wait! do you know what time she went to sleep?" I asked her and she just gave me a nod as a no. I let out a sigh then let her off. I was about to go inside when I saw the butler in front of me.

"She was still awake at around 4:30 in the morning" my eyes gre wide. I could not believe that she was still awake at that time.

"a-are you sure?"

"yes sr. She even asked me where the bathroom was" he said. I frowned and looked at Nicole. I started to feel sorry towards her. I gave the butler a smile then went beside Nicole again.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have let you do that" I said while lookin at her pretty face. I was about to touch her face again when I saw her slowly opening her eyes.

"W-what time is it?" she looked at me, still half awake. I gulped as I was staring at her.

"6:30" I replied as I saw her eyes grew wide and got up immediately.

"I need to go now" she bid goodbye and ran off.

"W-wait!" I shouted but she just went off. 

"It would be nice if we went to school together" I pouted then went inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! sorry for not updating for a long time. But I'm officially back! enjoy the new chapters :)