"She's a Good Catch"

Because I'm a Girl

"SUBWAY?!?"

Key's POV

Oh.my.god!!! the girl that I liked the first sight is right in front of me... this... this can't be happening!!!

wait... so this means WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL?!? YES YES YES!!!

THE ALMIGHTY KIM KIBUM CAN MAKE HIS MOVE

I clenched my fist to the air making a fighting aura and this surely made me look crazy and weird as Jonghyun and Taemin were blinking their eyes

"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Taemin asked. I glareda t him like he was crazy.

"don't mind him Taemin" Jonghyun said and he patted me and started whispering me something.

"I'll help you with her" I gave a big grin at him "you really are the best hyung" 

Nicole's POV

oh.my.god!!! hes's... he's... he's the creepy maniac at the subway. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?

OH WAIT... I FORGOT HE DOES GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!! yey! what a great timing... next time, I'll tell my friends to stop eating at the cafeteria and just eat at the classroom.

I WANT TO CHANGE SCHOOLS!!! When I get home, for sure I'll research some schools where I can transfer. But wait, aren't I overacting? NO I'm not. He's stare just creeps the heck out of me.

Yup, there he goes again with that stare... that seductive stare... the stair that seduces people... *wait what am I thinking?* EXCEPT ME!!! BLEH~ RATHER DIE.

"Yah~ Nicole you know him?" Hara asked.

"No I don't!" I told her with a disgusted look.

"what's with the subway?" I sighed and told her the whole story.

"NO WAY!!!" Hara then shouted. I hit her a liitle then gave her a I-will-kill-you-if-this-spreads look.

"I'll be on it" Hara told me then went off.

"wait... WHAT?!?" I followed Hara to those bunch of guys before something bad happens.

"YA" Hara greeted them and all of them were surprised. I held Hara and said

"ya Hara, I'm totally fine with it let's just go back to the classroom then eat okay?" Hara just shrugged me off and gave me a try-to-stop-me-or-you'll-be-punsihed look that made me so scared that I backed off.

"YA" Hara greeted again.

"hey hey hey~ what do we got here?" Jonghyun went closer to Hara and started to hold her face.

"Get your hand away from my face or you'll get it" Hara sain in a low, scary voice but that didn't scare the guy enough.

"what will I get pretty girl?" he said smirking.

"this" Hara slapped him and pushed him out of the way. "Hyung" the guys started coming to Jonghyun and helped him.

"tsk. not bad. You're totally my type" Jonghyun said then got up.

"well you're not my type" Hara said. "Let's start the real business" Hara approached the guy that I call the maniac.

"Hello there mister" Hara greeted.

"Uhmmm hello?" 

"well I didn't know this mister was a maniac" Hara smirked.

"maniac? who told you?" 

"my friend over here" Hara pointed at me and that caused me to get shocked.

Key's POV

sh** she called me a maniac? is it that bad when you're staring at someone? or maybe it really is weird when you stare at someone the whole time while smiling.

"you're friend?" I smirked at the girl she was pointing to.

"yeah" 

"tell you're friend over there that there's nothing, NOTHING to like about her" I smirked at the girl in front of me then her.

"what?!? then why are you staring at her? PLEAS---"

"I was looking at everything that's wrong with her... I MEAN EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS WRONG" I laughed then smirked afterwards. The girl started stomping towards me and it made my heart beat so fast that it felt like it was goign to jump off my body.

"hey maniac" the girl glared at me. I just smirked at her the whole time then she finally spoke.

"just so you know..." I waited until she would continue but then she just looked at me from head to toe then smirked, then walked off. 

I stood there totally dumbfounded but smirked to myself.

"She's a good catch"

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello dear readers!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated both this story and eyeglasses. I'll try to update as soon as possible but I think I could update both stories tomorrow so please look forward to it. THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!