"What Should I Do?"

Because I'm a Girl

Nicole's POV

as I was walking on the way to work, I was so frustrated at what just happened. "Who does he think he is?!? Aishhh Jung Nicole pabo!" I kept on hitting myself in the head because of that stupid subway guy. I arrived at the coffee shop stomping and I, of no doubt, got the attention of everyone in the shop. 

"Yah Nicole, what's wrong with you?" Gyuri eonni went up to me.

"nothing" I said blankly as I headed straight towards the locker room to change.

"seriously nicole, what happened?" I gave out a loud sigh and leaned my head on the lockers

"it's just that... it's just that aishhh forget it! you wouldn't understand anyways" I rolled my eyes and headed outside to work. Gyuri eonni gave me a pat on the shoulder

"Cole-ah, you've been through so much. If you need someone, I'm here okay?" I gave a nod and went outside to work. Work hours went by so fast and without realizing, the workload is done.

"Eonni, I'm going now" I said to Gyuri eonni and was about to go outside when she called me.

"Cole-ah! Here" she handed me an envelope and I gave her a confused look.

"what's this?" 

"your payment for today" I shook my head and was about to return it when she immediately placed it inside my bag.

"Bye Cole-ah! Go home safely" with that she smiled and pushed me outside the coffee shop.

I walked towards home but I found myself outside of the subway. I sat at one of the benches and took out the envelope that eonni gave me a while ago. 

"What should I do?" with that I left out a heavy sigh and went straight home.

Key's POV

I was smiling the whole time heading inside the school. Kim Kibum, you smart !!! I was in a good mood the whole day.

"hyung, what's with you?" Taemin asked, laughing.

"why? what's with me?" I said laughing along.

"ohhhh~ so the arrogant kim kibum is gone! I think we should celebrate" I nodded and shouted.

"well then, let's skip school. It'll be my treat!" with that we all shouted and was about to go outside when I remembered something.

"Guys, I forgot something. Go ahead and just text me your destination" 

"where would mr kibum go? maybe to his new girlfriend" Jonghyun teased me as I ounched his stomach lightly.

"aw! what was that for?" he said pretending to be hurt.

"for being a bad friend" I laughed and with that I ran stratight back to the classroom. Shoot! I forgot I have a project to do and it is due tomorrow. I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to go when an idea came to mind.

"Kim Kibum, no one can be smarter than you" with that I smirked and went up to the third floor to find someone. I kept on looking but there is no sign of her. Aishhh... where is that girl? I started to become frustrated and anxious but then I saw her. I immediately ran to her 

"Hey" I smiled. She stood there dumbfounded.

"uhmmm hey" she said awkwardly. I gave her a can-we-talk look, signaling her to tell her friends to go without her and so she read it and quickly told her friends to go ahead.

"uhmmm so, what do you need?" she asked. I smirked.

"Can i have your friend's number?" I handed out my phone to her.

"uhmmm... the one on the left, or the one on the right?" aishhh freaking . I sighed then gave her my oh-so-sarcastic smile 

"your friend who called me a maniac" she raised her eyebrows and gave me a weird look.

"why would you want Nicole's number mr maniac?" I gave her a sarcastic look again and told her.

"cause she's my servant now" I smirked. She was totally confused and I explained to her everything. 

"but why would you want her number? I mean you can just tell her personally" STUPID

"cause she's at work right now and I need her for something" she gave me an ohhhh look and punched in Nicole's number to my phone.

"thank you... uhmmm your name again?" 

"Hara... Goo Hara" I gave a nod and went away. I received a text from Jonghyun as to where they were and I straightly went to where they were.

*7 Hours Later: 11:30 PM*

"Woooohooooo! that was the best party ever" Jonghyun screamed, totally drunk.

"OH YES IT WAS!!!" Minho, another drunk person, shouted. The others including me caught the two and layed them at the car. 

"SHOOT! I forgot something" I immediately took out my phone and dialed someone.

Nicole's POV

I arrived home, threw the keys to the table and sat at the floor. I gave out a heavy sigh "What should I do? Should I ask Hara or... NO NO NO NO! If she'll know, she would probably get mad at me. AISHHH forget it! I'll just decide some other time"

I went to the bathroom and took a night bath. I layed down as I looked at the time: 11:30 PM. I need to sleep now or I'll have no energy tomorrow. I was about to close my eyes and head straight to dreamland when...

*ring ring ring*

Aishhh who the heck would call at this time?!? I stood up and grabbed my phone. 

"Who could it be?" an unknown number. oh.my.gosh who would this person be? I hesitated before pressing the answer button but was relieved when it stopped. Maybe the person just dialed the wrong number.

I was about to head to the bed when my phone ringed again and it totally caught me off guard. I looked at the caller ID, it was that number again. I closed my eyes AJA! and bam, I answered the phone.

"hello?"

"Hello, Nicole-shi?" I was surprised as the caller knew me.

"who are you?" I answered, a bit scared.

"why are you scared?" then he laughed.

"who says so?" I rolled my eyes.

"anyways, I'm Kibum. My servant, I need you to do something for me" I rolled my eyes.

"what is it?"

"I need you to do my project that is due tomorrow" I was about to nod when 

"WHAT?!? It's freaking 11:45 PM right now" 

"who cares? I'll send you an e-mail on what you should do okay? I'll hung up---"

"wait!"

"what?"

"I don't have any computer" I held my cheecks in embarassement.

"hahaha! what a joke..."

"seriously..."

"give me your address I'll fetch you and we'll go to my house and you do the work"

"what?!?" I was totally shocked when he said that.

"I'll hung up now. Just text me your address. Bye" and with that he hung up and I looked at the time 12:00 AM. 

"The gates of hell just opened for you Nicole" with that, I gave out a heavy sigh and fixed myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!!! Sorry for the super late update :( Anyways, I'll update tomorrow :) Please continue reading my fanfic and I'll try my very best to update :) saranghaeyo!!! <3