-8-

Imperfection

Mr. Kang already back to his office . They talked about why he make a distance with his daughter.

he already know what his daughter need. He wants his daughter happy with her life. Continue her life with smile, with her bright eyes so she can see the beautiful world. But he knows she cant accept his decision so he needs jungsu for help.


 

"Oppa ..." she smile ear to ear knowing he came with her favorite ice cream.

"How's day?" Sora asked him and lean to his shoulder.

But jungsu didn't answer he just look at nothing in front of him. Sora could feel there's something bothering him.

"Is there something wrong?" she held his arm and by her touch makes jungsu back to his sense.

"Hmmm???" He humming sign as he said 'what?'

"What's wrong?" She asked again softly 

"Hmmm ... nothing" she knows he tried to hide everything he feels right now and sora respect him enough to not ask him more. She decide to keep quietly and let him be.

"Sora ..." he called her

"Nee ..." she put her head on his shoulder again

"What if ... there's someone will give u their cornea??" That question take her attention

"Really??? Who is she?? Is he??? I wanna ..." her excited turn into down when it comes to her sense

"If he/she will give it to me that's mean ... he give his life???" Sora continue

"Ne" jungsu shortly answer

"So i can't take it. I can't receive his cornea if it means he will die. I mean everyone wants still alive. And he cant do that too. What about their family, children??? No i can't take it. If that means i can't regain my sight forever ... then be it" jungsu look at her when she answer his what-if question. 

"But sora ... u love me right?" Jungsu try again

"Of course i do ..." she didnt know why he ask it suddenly 

"And i will do everything to recover your eyes, that's my promise to u"

"But not with take someone's life ... i dont want it" she still on her principal

"But i want u to look at me, we can see the same thing, u can see what u missed the most" he start making her mad

"If it is the case, we can't be together. i'm not take your promise as a serious matter, so dont worry" she rose up from the chair and pulled her arm out trying to walked without her stick guide.

"No ... that's not what i mean" jungsu held her arm before she go

"So what it is??? I thought that u will understand, i already lose someone, and i know what it feel, and now u offer someone to give their cornea to me and its mean giving their life, what makes me deserve it??? If u can't be with a blind girl, that's okay. I understand oppa" she let go his held and turn her body, but jungsu held her shoulder and hug her from behind.

"No ... instead i can't life without u ...but this is hard for me too" she thought his promise makes him burden with it. 

Sora wrap his back hand with hers.

"Don't think about it ..." she assure him. But he wanna tell her that it was her father's decision.


 Jungsu decide to take it slow. It's not right to bombing her with sudden question like that. He will find another way to persuade her. But if he was in her position he too can't accept the offer.

He her haid again as they sleep. Sora told him, if they meant together they will spent their lifetime with or without her sight if he willing too. without hesitate he replied that he willing for it. But her father's plan makes him worried. What if she knows he help her father??? Help him with his plan not to make him cancel it.

But should jungsu tell the truth?

He kissed her forehead and her tip nose.


 

"Sir ... we can looking fo another cornea you ..." jungsu tried to persuade her father

"No we cant. U know it would be difficult to find one that match for her" mr. Kang interrupt over the line

"But ... she wont accept. Moreover it was coming from her father ..." sora stay in front of the bathroom. She heard what he talked with his phone. She cant believe he help her father. And the question he asked earlier is really from her father.

Sora tried to walk back but she fall to the ground and makes jungsu hang up the phone and looking for her.

"Sora u okay???" He tried to help her and held her shoulder. But sora slap his hand

"No ... why u have to do this? Why u should help him???"the tears start rolling down to her cheeks

"Sora ... u have to listen to me"

"No. I dont want to listen anything. He will give his cornea for me and he will left me and u ask me to accept it???" She crying a lot and jungsu can't help to hug her. He pat her back gently

"I'm sorry ... i'm sorry" he felt she shaking her head as a sign it's not his fault, she know he just help her and do what her father's ask.

 "Why he want to do that oppa?" Jungsu can't answer it. Because her father who should explain it directly.

Jungsu just stay there with here and leave early morning before she wake up. 


 

"Sora ..." she listen her father called her from behind. He take his sit beside her

"Sora, i'm hoping that u will understand" he means to his plan

"Why?? Am i really bothersome for u??? U dont want to live with me?" Her father hug her after seeing the tears coming down suddenly

"No ... dont u think like that. Maybe i'm too selfish, but i really miss your mother. And i want u to see the world. U are still young And suffering in the dark. I realize this is the right thing i have to do. and u have to live your life sora. u always be my princess. remember sora, with my cornea on u, its mean i'm still with u" he kiss her head.

"And jungsu is really good guy. he will take care of u.  U two will take care each other" he her hair, his words makes sora crying harder.

"But appa ..."

"Shhh ... because i love u and i am your father. I will do everything for u" 

Sora realize maybe he was suffering a lot with his wife's death, if its mean make him peacefully, she will do the same thing.  

"Please promise me one thing" sora nod as replied

"Please be happy sora no matter what life will be. I'm sorry ... "

"Appa really love u my princess" his tears rolled down

"Manhi saranghae appa ..." she replied. 


As soon as sora accept the offer, kyuhyun prepare everything. Her father spent his time with her. They promised they wont ruin their precious time with tears but with happiness. 

Her father already lay on bed unconsious after the injection. Sora sit beside him. She touch his face slowly remembering her father's look. Sora tried her best keeping their promised to not crying. But her chest really hurt. How can life so cruel to her. Her father willing to give his life just for her.

"Appa ... appa" sora still touch his face with her palms. She kissed all over his face and Jungsu held her shoulder to pulled away from his side so nurse can take him to the surgery room. 

 "Appa ..." the last words before she fall to jungsu's arm unconsious.


 

not so really good chapter. But i tried my bestttt ... but still not good enough.

I will try update new chapter as soon as the idea came up kekekekekke.

Btw i already think about new story but not really sure i will make it after this story or not.

So hoping u enjoyed this chapter. Bye