-6-

Imperfection

She snuggle more to his chest and he tighting his hug. First night they spent together with sleep soundly. Filling their longing to be loved each other.

 

"Lets go to the han river" he offered, sora suddenly lifted her head from her breakfast she smile hearing it but fade it quickly

"No ... u will embarrassed if u walk with blind girl" she said honestly.

"No i dont, do not think about stupid thing like that"

"Is it really okay for u??" Sora still consider about him. What if people seeing him with her. Even she can't see him, but she knows he is really good looking, an attractive men. But if they walk together, maybe everyone will talking behind them.

"Lets just go ... i dont really care about people thinking" he really mean it. What's wrong walking with her. Even she is blind everybody can't see it. Because she is a young pretty woman. And somehow, he got the feeling of proud walking with her its like he wants to show the world that she is his.

"U said u wanna walk around han river, so we will going there" sora just nodding as reply.


 

"Is everyone looking at us?" She ask and tighting her held that link on his arm. Jungsu chuckle before answer.

"Hmmm ... how can i explain" he start make a joke with her.

"We can go home now" she said

"Why bother with it ..." its true everyone in han river looking at them but not because she is a blind girl. But because they look perfect together. Something inside wake him up. He put his arm around her thin waist and guide to walk in front of river. The evening view is make everyone feels relax and wind that blow smoothly. They sit on the grass. He cover her eyes with sun glasses so everyone can't realise her.

"U good??" He asked

"Hmm ... thank you" they sit side by side. Jungsu looking at the river. She lean her head to his firm bicep.

"Its good to be here ... thank u for take me to here, later we can go to the amusement park ... the last time i went after my birthday" she still remember it

"Hmmm ..." he sounds hesitate heard that

"U dont want to???" She ask

"No its not that ..." he can't explain it

"Are u afraid?? To ride roller coaster???" She start to smile ear to ear, she find another side of him and she think he kinda cute sometime. 

"Why are u smiling?" He look at her

"Nothing ... it's okay to be fear, cause i dont care what are u afraid of. So dont be ashamed to admit everything what u feel" she sounds serious with her words.

"If i do it .. u sure have to do it too" he wait for her answer

"Of course i will ... i wanna tteokbboki" she absurdly said that and make him laugh a little. She listen his laugh and amaze with his voice.

"U sure have to smile and laugh more oppa" she send her hand out and reach his cheek. 

"I will try ... lets go" he put his jacket on her and guide her to stand up and walk around to spent time at the han river.


"I will pick u up tomorrow ... we will going to hospital" he her to her bed.

"Okay ..." she nod

"just sleep and Don't thinking anything about tomorrow ... i will beside u" he tug her hair behind her ear. And kiss her forehead and stay there lil bit longer. She close her eyes and feels she shouldn't worried about tomorrow.

"Good night ... i will see tomorrow"

But he can't ripe the fact about what's gonna happen if she can't regain her sight? Did he put her hope too high???


"Did u sleep well?" He put the seatbelt on her and kissed her cheek make her smile. He too did it to make her less nervous.

"Hmm .. not really honestly" she said it half truth, because the truth is she not sleep so well last night.

"U are gonna be okay" he assure her and start the engine.

 

"Hyung ..." kyuhyun hug him soon after he come to his room and make her sit.

"She is sora  ... my fiance. Sora he is kyuhyun he is younger among the other"

"Nice to meet u kyuhyun ssi ..."

"Please just kyuhyun or oppa" he smile evily and get a glare from jungsu. Sora feel him get treathen from her fiance.

"Ne .. kyuhyun" sora said.

"So ... we have to check your eyes first so i can make a choice what should we do ... so shall we??" Jungsu held her shoulder and her to kyuhyun's practice room.


"So i have the result ... but hyung ... can i talk just two of us" kyuhyun offer.

"Why??? Is it bad??? I wanna hear to ..." sora pleading

"But  ..." kyuhyun look at jungsu and shake his head.

"It's okay ... i have to face it" she said in calm tone but her shiver voice can't escape from jungsu. He nod to kyuhyun as sign it's okay.

"In your case ... is kinda difficult to have match cornea for your eyes ..." kyuhyun explain as simple as he can.

"So the chance is For me to see again is almost never happen?" she said lowly

"No no no ... i mean u can see again if u have similar cornea for u" kyuhyun tried to make her calm but his word is useless.

"I get it ..." she said and give them smile.

"I'm sorry sora ... to say this"

"No don't be sorry ... you have right as a doctor" she said and get up before bit a goodbye.

 

Jungsu knows she jut tried to be strong ... but he can see clearly she is down and vulnerable.

He tried to held her arms but she slap away and held on the wall as her guider.

"I wanna go home" she said when he tried again to make her face him. And he is right, she crying messed. He hug her immediately. She hit his chest several times but he just let her do what she want.

"Why faith never been fair to us" she start blame the destiny.

"Because if it is fair, we wont meet today. Because if it is fair, my life never be complete like now. Because u made me feel complete" he said her back gently. Everyone looking at them but they just live on their own world.

"I will do everything with my power to make u see again" he continue.

"Eotteokkhae?" She hang her head up to look at his source of voice.

"Eotteokkhaedeun (no matter how)" he look at her eyes and put her head to his build chest again.


"Oppa ... what if i can't see anymore?" They rest on her bed. He need to be with her for awhile. He always hug her, even he already did it she always end up with crying. She still can't believe what she heard. That's why her father never took her to doctor cause he already knew what exactly happen to her.

"Hushh ... don't talk like that" he her hair

"But ... u heard kyuhyun before ... so what u gonna do" she still sobbing softly

"I will stay with u don't worry" he kissed her forehead

"But i lived in the dark"

"So i will bring the light, like u do. U bring the light to my heart" he kissed her eyes now and her cheek then to her lips.

She start to respond his kiss and their kiss become more deeper. He start to roam her back and she held his shirt tightly.

He will proof to her that his feeling to her never be replace even she cant see him. Because everyhing happen for a reason. They meet to complete each other. To find their perfection through their imperfection. To love each other. To give each other what they need the most.


 

i really wanna make rate scene but i know it wont be good like others. But i just wanna express their love to each other. 

Anyway these days hmmm not feeling good but not feels bad. I just need more internet *sigh*

Ah and thank u everyone who write comments or read or subscribes ... really love to read your thought about this story. So please write more comments^^

 

xoxo❤❤