-9-

Imperfection

She already sleep unconscious, the surgary began.

She start to see around her. White room. So bright that all she can see was a light. She saw a 2 figure walk approach her.

They are her parents.

"Eomma ... appa" 

"Uri gongjunim ..." her father called her so lovely makes her longing to hug him.

"You don't have to cry anymore. Remember be happy no matter life will be"

"Ne appa ..."

"We will be here ... in your heart so close to u to watch u sora" her mother held her husband's hand

"We always love u" they said

"Appa don't leave me ... appa eomma" she cried. In her dreams. Dreams that never happend.


Her father's body covered by white sheet. There jungsu stand beside him. Pray for him, he will wait for sora's recovering so she can see her father for the last.

Right now she had nobody. No parents, while jungsu still have they called so father. So jungsu decide to take her with him after everything settle. 

 

 

After a week, sora keep quiet, she wait for the bandage which cover her eyes will pulled away. On the other hand jungsu come to visit her everyday and on the weekend he will spent his day to accompany her. And sleep with her. her back softly until she began to sleep. Her heart feel so dull. 

"You ready?" Kyuhyun's voice so close to her, and she reply with nod.

"Ok lets do his" he start to cut the bandage from behind and rolled it to the front of her eyes and rolling over again until the cotton that cover her eyes appear and kyuhyun gently open it.

"Open your eyes slowly" kyuhyun instruct her and she began to open her eyes so slowly until she open it fully. There jungsu stiff stand not too far but close enough to her. She look at the man in front of her. Standing so handsomely looking at her. 

Right, her feeling told her he is her men. 

"Sora" his voice makes feel electric down her spine. She looking at him and smile showing her dimples, jungsu feels his heart so warm seeing her smile like that. He too can't hide his smile.

But it's not too long until the smile in his face wash away after the reality hits her. 

She realize, her father. And the tears start to rolled down. Jungsu approach her, and hug her.

"Appa ..." she began cried, after the surgary finished and sora woke up, she looks so fine, jungsu feel she will be fine after all. But he was wrong, her deeps heart still hope her father didn't die then when she can see everything again she remember it is his eyes. Her father's eyes. Her tears and sob tells everything. Sora for the first time being so honest to herself. To become vulnerable, to pour her truth feeling.

"Appa ..." she called over and over again. Jungsu can't do anything beside pat her back and her hair softly. 

After she calm down even there is still tears left over the edges of her eyes, jungsu began to talk to her.

"He still there, i do what u said to me. U can see him for the last time and we can sent him beside your mother's place"

"Thank u oppa" her tears rolled down again. 

"Hmmm ... they are happy now. I believe it" he said that. 


 

They stood in front of sora's parents grave. Sora realized maybe they are happy now, so she will do what they asked to her. To be happy. She unconsciously held his hand, and jungsu gladly to take it and bring her hand to his other hand and wrap it with his whole hand.

"I do believe they really wants me to be happy. And i will try to be like they want" jungsu look at her while she never bother to look at him.

"It's okay. We can learn together. Cause our life is not perfect sora-ya. But i will try my best to make it perfect with u, with me. Together" he held her shoulder and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Saranghae" sora said

"Saranghe" he replied and kiss the tip of her head.


 

It's already 2 months and with sora move in together with him to his apartment makes her life full of love. Jungsu felt the same way. He rarely to get angry easily.

Sora stand behind the stove, she focus on her pan. Fried an egg and toast the bread for their breakfast.

A hand sneakily to her waist make her jolt startled.

"Its smells good ... morning" his morning husky voice came from behind and he peck her fresh cold and rosy cheeks.

"Morning ... take a sit please. Its done by a minute" she laugh as his shake his head.

"It's nice to have u live with me"  he said, sora turn off the stove as everything already done

"Me too. Thank u for taking care of me. It's must be hard for u" she held his face and look into his eyes

"Nooooooo ... don't talked like that" he somehow feel different if he was arround her. He can be more playfull and free.

"Lets eat before its cold" she his cheek using her thumbs.

They enjoy their breakfast like everytime. No need to exchange the words. Just make their moment long last and unforgettable.

"Lets have a movie date?" He suddenly ask her out

"Hmmm ... u don't want to stay here??? And rest???" She sit on his lap and play with his baby hair.

"No, i want us to have movie date and strolling around" 

"That's sounds good. Call" she happily agree.

 


 

well, after almost a month i didn't update this story i feel i just wanna read others' stories kekekekkeke so lazy to update. I'm sorry ... 🙏🙏🙇🙇

So, i have no idea what to talk about kekekekekke. But this is always come to my mind that i want to write a story. Or spin off from this story. After seeing someone edit sora and teuk's photo with their suit i really wanna make a story like that. But still confused with the story line.

Yahaa enough from me. I will think again if i want to make a new one and think again what will happend next. 

But for spoiler, someone will be on the next chapter kekekekekke 

Thank u anywy guys for subscribers and who upvote this story. And also comment this story. I really happy.

So hope u guys enjoyed. Byebye😚😚❤❤❤