-2-

Imperfection

He bring her to her bed and for a second he look around her room.

He tried to wake her up. And slowly she disturbed by the smell he gave to wake her.

"Madam, are u okay???" Ms. Song fastly approach her.

"Ne ..."

"I already called doctor, i told u to eat madam" she scold like mother scold her daughter

"I wanna sleep for a moment ... please leave me alone" she moved and give her back to ms. Song and jungsu.


'what happen to her' like he said it loud ms. Song explain to him

"Miss sora had an accident 3 years ago ... she drove by herself with her mom going to mall ... but she can't handle the car when another car hit from another side, everything happen so fast. And now, she is not she was, and this house feels too quite and too cold" he listen the elder said.

"Mr. Jungsu, i dont know what Mr. Kang had plan for her with arranged this engaged and married. But if u just played her because she is blind please cancel whatever the plan is" she pleading to him.

"I will think about it ... i'm going" he left the house.


"Madam ... wake up ... u have to eat" ms. Song bring the meals in front of her. She told her about where spoon is and where the water also about the dish and soup also porridge with clockwise.

"Mr. Jungsu made the porridge and told he will come tomorrow"

That's make sense the porridge is really different or she was too hungry because it was delicious.

To think again about him. Should she really engaged with him??? And married with him??? But if its make her father less stress why not. She will do anything for her father. But what about jungsu??? He deserve to be with a normal girl that make him happy not a blind girl.

Sora decide to talk with him once again, she know he wasn't too cold or too bad person . She had to believe this.


Jungsu back to his own apartment. He live alone he decide to move out right after he had a good position in his father company. He can't get along with his father.

He turn on the tv and bring a can of soda. His eyes on tv but his mind back to her.

"Should i cancel this arranged? Haiishhhhh ..." he heard the door bell and ruin his thought.

Jungsu sigh look at the monitor who was come.

"Ya!!! Why didn't u pick up my called" heechul rush in bring chicken and beer.

"So busy today" his short answer didn't make heechul satisfied.

"U wont tell me?" He open the beer and cross his leg.

"About what"

"Hhh ... about that's-called-engaged ... i know from other"

"What should i tell u if u already know" heechul looks like his sister not his brother. Always bothering jungsu, make him angry and annoyed him. But at the same time he thanks to him cause he knew heechul did it to make him not feels alone.

"Ah u are right ... but, u didnt tell me about the girl" he curious ask. Jungsu didnt know how tell him. Cause its  rare for him to talk about girl with him. Heechul already try to match him with his own friends but all of them reject by jungsu.

Jungsu think about what words can describe her. Heechul study his face but after many years being a friends with jungsu he feels this girl is different.

"Beautiful? Gorgeous? modest?" Jungsu think for second all words really suit for her.

"Ya!!! Finally ... your father did right thing" heechul said happily.

"But ... i dont know what to do" jungsu start to open his mind. Heechul always be the place for him to said what he need to said.

"What it is???"

"She is blind ... i dont know she ask for cancel this arrange"

"Thats hard ..  she might think she will makes your life hard and burden u"

"But, i feel like u need to have her" heechul said and start to sip his beer.

 "But if this is just engaged if u feel u dont need her or she isn't the one. U can break the engaged and do not try to play with her. Hhaaahhhh i wanna see her" heechul begging to jungsu

"Later ... go!!! I wanna sleep" left heechul alone

"Ya!!!... ask politely, can't u" heechul shout at his back


 

Sora wore simple white knee dress, her brown mid curly hair swing along with the wind. She read her book braille under the tree. Its her favourite for 3 years. Its quite listen the wind.

"Did u feel better?" His flat tone voice startled her again

"Ne ..  thank u jungsu ssi for the porridge" she smile. Her dimple that he didnt see yesterday. Maybe she felt better now, he think.

"Sit down please"

"Lets talk about the engaged" she start first

"I already think about this plan. Lets the plan work, this engaged will make advantage for your company right??? After engaged u can have your father's company, until its change under your name, we can engaged but after that, u can leave me. But, i hope u dont mind if i have 1 condition"

"What it is?" He didnt know, he just shut his mouth and jut listen her and watching her, her lips move and how she play her hair unconsciously.

"Please help me to regain my sight" she never ask anyone, even she never bother to ask her father cause she know, she is still alive just makes her father hard, but her heart told her to ask him.

"If i can make it happen, what else i can get?" He asked back

"What do u want?" She didnt have idea why she should answer him.

"Later, i will think about it" 

"Ok, so its  deal???" She give her hand, and sora heard soft chuckle from him but he give her hand too to shake hands as a deal sign.

 


 

 

 Actually, this story already from august 2014 kekekekkeke but i stuck and can't continue. Since i got a job now. Yeayyyyyyy *congratulation for me kekekekke* but maybe my mood swing come i dont feel anything to do beside to write story and read story about this couple. 

 

So hope u enjoyed guys and please leave comments i will appreciate it^^~~~~~