-4-

Imperfection

"Will my father come?" Sora ask afraid about the answer

"He will" the fact he never know the truth

"Its relief then ..." she smile and continue scooping ice cream then she stop again

"Hmmm ... i don't feel good with engagement party. Will it be crowded??" She like talk to herself

"So, what do u want?" That words comes so suddenly from his lips

"I dont know ... just simple warm party. Maybe u can invite your best friends too. Beside i'm not comfortable with crowded"

 

"Since the accident almost 3 years i can't go out ... i thought it will embarrassing my father's reputation" she explain.

"But i missed  to walking around han river or just walking on the street" she close her eyes and sigh. He listen and watch her. His ice chocolate still full. Sora realise he didn't drink it.

"Is it not tasty??? I will ask for another"

"No ... i think it is good. And sora, maybe after the engagement we will going to hospital. I have a friend as a doctor. He is really good" she smile widely.

"Really?????" She is excited jut hearing that.

"Thank you jungsu ssi" she touch everywhere searching his hand from his wide shoulder to his upper arm and find his hand and wrap his big palm with her small one.

That's the soft skinny long fingers and palm hand he ever touch. He didn't know, after meet sora he never feel alone or feel angry everytime he talked with her. Its always interesting.


 "So ... did u have a plan???" Heechul ask after press the bell many times

"Yeah ..."

"What it is???" He ask curious 

"I will help her regain her sight ... i already asked kyuhyun, so he can prepare everything" jungsu explain

"I can't wait to see her" he excitedly said like a girl who wants to meet her bf.

"Whatever ... make sure don't make her uncomfortable" he threaten

"Awwww ... someone's worry"heechul start teasing him and received a pillow right in his face

"YAAAAA!!!!! My face ... this man hishhhh really" he shout to back of jungsu's body


"Teuk ... did everything's ready?" His father called him to visit the president office

"Ne ..."

"Good ... there's a problem?" He said while looking for the document

"No ..." he shortly answer

"Okay" that's the conversation they have as father-son bond or as president and his employee. He directly leave the office with slam the door. Jungsu walk to parking alot and drive his car. Thinking about his father makes him angry. He remember when his mother leave him with his father. Because his father didn't care about his wife anymore. Money always be the number one for him. Thats makes his wife runaway and nowhere to be found.

Thats also makes jungsu angry thinking about the past. And now he didnt know where to go. His car drive along unexpectedly to sora's.

Seeing her calmly sitting under the tree read her book makes him somehow relax and forget about before.

"Is that u jungsu ssi?" Like sora can feel his present

"Yes ..." he take a site beside her

"What happen?" Sora suddenly asked, she can feel his breath not so even and she thought something must be happen before.

"If u dont mind to tell me ... i mean u always listen everytime i talked to u ... " she hesitate said that, scared that maybe her words is wrong that he didnt listening her, cause what a girl blind know when she just can hear, cannot see through the eyes.

"Nothing it's just my father" his flat tone can't hide his angry feeling

"U may asking about my mother right now?" Like he can read her mind he ask exactly what she thought

"If u dont mind" she ask politely then close her book.

"She left me ... after how my father change how he treath his wife so bad... he look after money ... though i am his son, i lived with my own money ... just now i decide to work for him" his voice still angry but now his voice is more sad.

Sora wait for him to continue talking but jungsu didnt know what to talk about. He barely feel anything beside angry and sad thinking about the past.

She put her book to her side and site more close to her until their knee meet. Sora hug him and comfort him with the very gentle way. She hug him like he was so fragile, how she can feel his loneliness for years. How can be she compare her life with him . When she can feel the taste of love from her mother when he wasnt. Sora tap his shoulder and tilt her head and put her cheek on his shoulder.

Jungsu just stay still for a second didnt know how to react. But her warm body and smell of light rose so alluring for him. And he can feel tickle inside his stomach. Slowly he put his arms around her thin waist and drawn his head on her neck. He start to feel longing for her mother. And to be loved. 

Sora feel he drawn his head to her neck. Suddenly feeling his hot breath make her heart bit faster than before.

"Jungsu ssi ..." she called him to less her nervous. He hum as a respond that send a shiver to her.

"Do u want an ice cream???" She feels he smiled, that makes her relief.

"No ..." he let the hug and watch her grim. How he found her so adorable. Even he said no sora still called mrs. Song to brought her an ice cream.

In no time she scoop it and eat happily while jungsu just watch her. And ... he stop her hands and lean in to her face to face their tip nose almost touch. Jungsu start to wonder how her lips's taste and just like that he touch the tip of her lips with his to wipe the leftover.

Her eyes wide open for a second but then her left hand search his jaw and find it to stay there.

Just then jungsu felt she respond his kiss and his lips move to her center lips to kiss it fully. That the most moist lips he ever taste. And for her the first kiss she had was so amazing ... just she feel this is the right time to do it.

He kissed so gently but still passionate, he realize this girl really something for him. For him to have for his own. To take care of her. That he knows she can heal his wound heart.

He let go slowly his lips like he dont want to let them go. and watch her pink cheek and full of lips. She still close her eyes for awhile and open it. Her hand still on his cheek, sora start to held his face with both of her hands.

"Please ... don't be sad and angry ... i know your life its hard ... but please remember u still have your bestfriends"

"And you" he continued and kiss again to remain him how her lips taste.

Now she eager to know about him and start touching from his soft hair his forehead, eyebrows, his eyes, nose and lips to imagine his look. 

"How do i look?" He asked, she let go her hands shyly and bow her head and play with her fingers. He kiss her again before said "i will see you tomorrow" he left her and for the first time he smiled and his heart feels so warm and full of something that he longing for. Which everybody called it love.


well this is long chapter ... kekekekekkeke

Hope u like it guys ... if u think this is too fast ... yes it is i make it fast kekekekkekekeke sorry guys cant hold anymore lmao.

So hopefully i didn't disappointed u guys ...

And i will update soon again^^