-7-

Imperfection

They kissed and kissed more deeper. Washing their worried with the problems. What can he do to make her feel better? He just feels this is the right thing to do. He didnt want her cried.

He eat her full lips, their tip nose already touch each other. That kissed makes her forget about earlier. He put his leg on her tight hug her.he start to leave her candy lips and kissed her smooth jaw and neck already. His finger reach her neck to her shoulder, her soft skin make him crazy, her light fresh rose already fill his nose. He can't stop now.

But her soft moan make him back to earth. He stop and drawn his face to her neck.

"Damn it ... this so frustrate me" he panting said that refer to her body and all of her that make him suffocating. He nearly claim her but he cant do it in her vunerable state.

Sora start to reach his hair and massage his scalp. She bring his face in front of her face.

"I really wish i can see u ... look at your face all the time" she said and kiss right on his nose. That's make him enough to feels tickle inside his stomach. This simple gesture that he really treasure the most that he never felt before.

"I promise ... i will do everything. sora ... saranghae" that's word make her stiff for a second. Never been in her life after the accident she had this feeling. She feel loved again by someone. he kissed her again.

"Lets forget about tomorrow" he touch her kissable lips and start to kiss her again. Yes he really wants her. All over her. He really wants to wash her worried away. He wants to forget everything his problem. His imperfect life. He wants to stop the time and spent with her. 

The feeling he still didn't understand where it comes from, but makes his life changed. All he knows he really need her in his life. The best thing his father can do is arranged this marriage so he can meet her. And the fate bring them for each other.

The french kiss makes them both need an air. But he still addict with her lips and bring it to him.

"I need u" he said it, feeling his length already turn on

"Then take me" her words makes jungsu lil bit shock, cause its mean she trust him enough. Even she still not say the words yet but this is enough for him. He needs her to trust him.

Jungsu kiss her again and his fingers start pulled down the string of her sleep wear dress. He left her lips and move to kiss her jaw, chin, neck and her shoulder.

Sora on the other feels excited yet nervous. She wants everything feels right and normal for her. she wants forget about her father who changed after the accident. Her father that makes her looks like already passed away. It's always hurt her most, she always asked herself what happened to her father?? Did she do something wrong? Or should she die instead his wife? Did she is burdensome for him??? All the questions always ringing in her head but after jungsu come to her life, she feels much better. Maybe her father did somethig right for her, maybe she did right thing to accept this arranged.

Jungsu felt her that she is in the deep thought.

"What are u thinking?" He stop for kiss her body and brought his lips to her tip nose

"sora ..." her name that came out from his mouth makes her down spin clench.

"Aniya oppa ..." she search his mouth and start the battle kissed again.

Jungsu start move his body and hover over hers. He take off his cloth and back to her body and kissed again.

He pulled off her dress fully, and right in front of him there is a goddess he ever seen. Her body that really smooth and white milky skin makes him looking it amazingly. Sora felt him stop and confused.

"Op ..paa" she hesitate to called him and he smashed her lips with him again. He murmur

"Damn ... u are so beautiful" he can see her cheeks turn pink, the hot feeling rushed to her face. 

"I want u to feel good sora" sora held more to his wide shoulder and reach his firm back.

"Then, makes me ... touch me like u do oppa" she grinding hers private to his and makes him more bold. But he needs to control everything so she didn't scare or make her in pain. 

He takes care of her at their first time. Then when she is ready he makes her feels good, makes her going to cloud nine, and makes her high with the pleasure he gave. She screams his name beautifully as it was the music for him. 

After their release, jungsu kissed her and heard

"Saranghae" she said that. Even the feeling still hazy for her but she still wants to tell it no matter what.


jungsu clean her body with warm water. He look after her. They bath together in the morning. Sora can't forget about their time. It was first for her. She give it to him. She trust him, she believe he will do everything to make her eyes better.

They stay in the bathub for a while. Leaning her back to his chest makes her so comfortable.

He kissed her ear and tug her hair behind.

"Oppa ..." she suddenly thinking about his mom

"Mmm ..." he close his eyes, feeling so relax after long time. 

"Did u still try to find your mother?" She softly asking not to ruin his mood.

"Not anymore" he shortly answer

"Why?" She turn her head to find the source of the voice.

"Because i'm tired ... she left me, she abandon me, that i have to lived with him" his hand turn to fist and she felt him start struggling with her question. He wont let everyone think he is weak. Sora turn her body and sit above his lap. She rube his arms softly.

"I wish i can cure your heart" she touch his chest with her palm.

"U don't need to ... just stay beside me and i will be okay" he assure her, but for sora that can't solve his problem. He should face that and try again to looking his mother even she didnt want him, at least he alreadh tried to ask her. But sora on the other hand can't do anything with jungsu's problem. the only she can do is pray for him every nights, that he can meet his mother.

"Ne ... saranghae" she said and lean her forehead

"Nado" he lean to and kiss her face.


 

"Sir ... Mr  Kang wants to meet u" his assistant inform him

"Let he come in" jungsu confused by suddenly his visited.

"Sir ... what makes u come here??" Jungsu bowed to him. Sora's father pat his back lightly 

"Nothing ... " he know there must be something he wanted to talk with him.

"Honestly i wanna talk something ..." jungsu wait for him to continue, he looks so old and tired, there's no life in him .

"Jungsu ya ... i hope u will understand as a man who love the same women. I will give my cornea for her" jungsu lil bit shocked heard that. That's mean he already know what she need to recover her eyes. That's mean, he wanna give his life too.

"But ... sir, i thought she wouldn't let u to do that" jungsu try to make his soon to be father in law think again his plan.

"I already think about it. As i know, u two already closer and its makes me relief jungsu ya" he stop for awhile, he feels too tired these days.

"So i mean, u can take care of her, i will be happy to give her to u jungsu ya. I always look at u as my son too" he pat jungsu's shoulder.

"Even, u mad at your father, u're disappointed to your mother but deep inside u still love them right. So i believe u will always love her too"

"But i couldn't agree with your plan too sir" he said again

"Just pray the best for me jungsu ya. I know what to do ..." he straight his sit position 

"Come ..." he open his arms for jungsu to come to his hug. Jungsu accept it as his respect to the breve men to his love for his daughter.

"Please take care her for me. U are really a good son" he said with his hoarse voice, half hold his tears half tried to speak.

Jungsu feels like he is really his son. He is a good father, he loved how he hug him so gentle. But at the same time he is worried how sora will react with her father's decision.


omg ... i didn't realize this chapter already updating when i wasn't done yet.

I'm sorry, my bad didn't hide this chapter and makes u all confused.

Well this is long story. For the first i confused what will be the main conflict in here but i will bring her father's sacrifice for her.

And thank u again i can't stop grateful for the subscribers. Thank u thank u. Hope u all like this chapter.

please write comment and i will really appreciate it so much.

Kindly follow my instagram @sitistiana / twitter @limitedsin kekekekekek

Ah btw kim woo bin take the offer down because he wants to focus promoting his movie, and as news report that rain in offer to take the role, but another news said he will be staring new sbs drama. Hufffff ... i wish the best for sora whatver's new project. Hope it will be great great as always.

Enough with this long stupid notes so once again thank u guyssss^^❤❤