-12-

Imperfection

"I'm pregnant" she whispered beside his ear and make him stood like statue for a while.

"Oh my God!!!!" He wrap his arms to her thin waist. And drawn his face into her bare shoulder. Jungsu suddenly lifted her from the ground and spin around still hugging Sora.

"I never know it will be this good" he said after put her feet back to the land.

"Thank you Sora" he said sincerely and kissed her gently and tenderly.


 

"You good?" Jungsu asking her as he his wife to the bench in front of han river.

The big bump on her tummy is visible as her 8 months pregnant.

"Hmmm" she nod and take a sit slowly.

"How is my little angel doing?" He asked as he put his ear to her stomach.

"She knows your voice" sora said and his hair.


 

A hand ghostly dancing up and down on her .

"Tired already?" Jungsu playing his nose on hers

"Hmmm" she reply

"Wanna sleep?" He offered.

"No ... i have to make a breakfast" she got up and tuck a white sheet to cover her body.

"It can wait right???" He hold her arm and make her body bounce again to the bed.

"No ... she will wake up and you have to go to work" she kissed his cheek and left him.

 

Focused on chopping the fruits, he look at her back. Gave her back hug.

"Wait a lil bit ... it will done by now" she prepare breakfast for her small family.

He hug her more closer and look at her eyes. Still feeling shy and butterfly on her stomach.

"Oppa ..." she nagging

"You're so beautiful sora ya ... my God! I'm so crazy of you" he drawn his face to her neck. Hearing that sora giggle

"Same here" she sign for him to make his face get closer to hers and give him a kiss on lips and the kiss become more deeper until

"Eom ... maaa ... app .. pa" little girl walk stumblingly to the kitchen. Sora broke the kiss hearing her voice. 

"Neee ... eomma is here" sora approach her daughter and pick up to her hug.

"Eom ... ma ..." she nagging cutely

"Neeee soojung ah ... good morning little princess" she her back and kiss her chubby cheek.

"Did u sleep well?" Sora asked her then soojung look at her face brightly

"Neee ..." she answer and nodding her head

"Hungry?" Sora tuck her wavy hair behind her ear 

"Ne ..." soojung answer again

"Ne eomma juseyeo, said it" sora said and daughter who just 2 years old and barely talk much. Sora give her a tickle by kiss her little stomach. And soojung laughing while held her mother's head to make her stop. Jungsu just fascinated with the morning scene and smiling all the time.

Watching his adorable cute daughter and his beautiful wife is his favorite activity everyday yet he can't get enough and never get tired with it.

"Appa is forgotten?" Jungsu act hurt

"Look appa ... appa kisseu appa" sora pointed at his face and jungsu give his cheek to her.

"Aigoo ... Appa's princess is beautiful even just wake up" he take soojung from sora and give sora time to arrange the table for them. Sora kiss his cheek and put all breakfast she made. And they start to eat happily.

 

 

"How bout going to the zoo tomorrow?" Jungsu give an idea

"Hmmm sounds good. But aren't you tired?" Sora answer worried with his hectic schedule at office.

"No for uri soojung ... u want going to zoo soojung ah?" He bent his face to get attention from his daughter who focused on her food

"Hmmm?" She tilted her head cutely and nod while put a piece of strawberry to .

"Aigoo ... uri soojung ah is cute" he pinched her cheek softly.


 

"How are u appa?" Jungsu visited his father regularly once a week he will come to talk to him to fix the son-father bond.

"Ya!!! Last week u already come here" he said half joke and half scold his son. His father is changed to become someone who can show his expression freely. After he knows he is a grandfather now, he feels so alive now.

"Why always scolding me when i came to see u appa???" He asked

"Because u came alone. U didn't bring soojung" he pout lil bit.

"Mianhae ... next time i will bring her" the answer make his father smile brightly.

"Jungsu ... after i discharge from here i wanted to make her a treehouse. How is it?" He said

"She will like it appa"

"That's good" he fold his hand in front of his chest and smile proudly because his brilliant idea.

"Eomma already came here"

"Already ... she back to nagging me with so much things ..."

"She just worried about u ..." jungsu tried to explained 

"I know ..." his father answer it lovely.

Jungsu's father and mother is on the-getting-back relationship. They spent much time to talk about everything, either jungsu and his parent was healing each other's heart by express their love and caring more. 


 

"Look soojung ... they eat it" soojung look down to see hamsters fighting over the food

"Ya!!! Ya!!! Hajima!!! Don't fight don't fight" jungsu said and get soojung attention. She look at his face and link her small hands to his neck. Got surprised by her action he look at sora beside him

"Wae soojung ah???" He asked her. She didn't answer

"Appa didn't mad at them ... " he her back. 

"Seems she surprised by your spirit voice ..." sora said

"Or she is sleepy" sora continue after check her daughter's eyes which getting heavy. Soojung rest her right side head comfortable on jungsu's shoulder. 

"Aigoo ... she must be tired" he then pat her back softly. 

"It's already 5 after all ... let's go home, you're tired too" she said.

"Let's gooooo" he said happily and hold her hand tightly.

Everyone look amazed with them. Small happy family. Jungsu hold soojung's back leg with his left arm and hold sora's hand with the other one. 


 

"Already done?" Jungsu asked and put his glasses beside night  stand.

"Hmmm ... she must be tired today"  sora comeback after changing her baby's clothes and company her until she sleep well

"And you must be tired too ... let's go i will massage and scrub your back " jungsu take her to the bathroom and sora just shake her head and smiling. Slap his back gently, jungsu look at her.

"Wae??? Its bonus service after all" he , he stop and held her waist by his hands

"You have to told me if you're tired, remember that we promise to take care each other, right?"

"I remember, don't worried" she touch his cheek. Jungsu know her so well. She really mean it to not make him worried over her. He half glad but still worried too. She always take care of her daughter and him. She always give him the best food for him, always feel his needs. She is the best wife figure that every men dream of.

Jungsu just shake his head and start kissed her forehead and down to her eyes, nose and lips. Start with gentle kiss and ended up with passionate kiss down to her jaw, she felt waterfall run down to her pants. Sora hug him because her legs getting weaker after the pleasure he began to give her.

Feeling his need more bigger, he kick the door and lock it. He start to make her feel relax and good, give her pleasure that she can't forget. 


 

"Oppa ... oppa" sora called. after their season on the bathroom done, jungsu left first and let sora relax a bit on the warm bathup that he prepared.

"Oppa ..." she walk to the balcony from the main bedroom, and found 2 hot chocolate and blanket already stand by at the table.

"Neeee ..." he hug her from behind.

"Where are you?" She asked

"Just checking soojung" he answer and kiss her cold skin.

Fortunately the night weather neither cold or hot but still the wind blow can hit their skin.

"Let's seat ... i have make a hot chocolate to make you relax before we sleep" jungsu seat first and make sora seat in front of him. Her back to his chest. He wrap their body with big blanket. 

Sora sipped her drink slowly. Feeling warm all over her body.

"Thank you ..." he start the conversation

"For what?" She crease her eyebrow.

"For everything ... stay with me through the thick and thin, for taking care of me and our soojung" he kissed her head.

"U know, u are the first thing that i treasure the most ..." she smiling ear to ear

"And then ... uri soojung. She is kind of medicine for everyone's heart ... she is cute and kind heart. Like you" he kissed again

"But ... you are my medicine for me one and only me"

"Sooooo cheese ... my toes are curled" she giggle then

"I mean it ... maybe our life isn't perfect, but the truth is i'm glad that happen. We have imperfection life. And here we are having and taking care each other. I can't thankful more"

"You are the woman that have the key to control me, u know that?" He glue his forehead to her head

"I don't know" she

"I bet u know it very well" they laughed together

The truth is she is the owner key of him. She win him all over him. She can control him to be a better person. Not because she is saint or angel, but because she love him as person an imperfect person so she take care not just his body but his soul and his heart as well.

And jungsu can't take his eyes from her, every move she make every breath she take is just make his life beautiful and his heart bit more alive.

"I love you" he whisper to her

"I love you kang sora ... only you" he continue, she take a look at him and move her body chest to chest.

"I love you even more park jungsu ... thank you for coming to my life"

"I'm the one who wanted said that" he shock lil bit.

"Let's continue with more loving each other oppa"

"And taking care each other. Told me when u need something because i still lack in many ways and u know i'm not perfect"

Sora shake her head and put the glass then hug him gently. Jungsu smile treasure the moment he had now.

"I don't need anything ... and u are perfect to me anyway" She drawn to his neck

"Damn you still have the power with the words that always make affection to my heart. What are you?" He stare at her blank face

"Your wife?" She answer.

"No ..." she startled lil bit

"You are my soulmate what else" he said directly. She hug him tightly. He her back.

They spent the night like that, talk or mostly he with his sweet words but sora just laughing and cherish their moment. Sometimes comfort silence lingering them before he pick her up to the king bed.


finally done! Long enough for the last chapter.

 

I want to thank everyone who subscribes, upvote, comments or even just read the story. I wanna say thank you very very vey a lot much kekekekke.

hope u like it guys. I'm missing teukso ff so much huft. Byt anyway enjoy the last chapter okay.

Love u guys ... deep bow and virtual hug.

Xoxo😘😍💙💚💛💜