-5-

Imperfection

"I'll see u tomorrow" he left with his very first smile and first light heart. She touch her lips and smiled again ... remember how their lips meet and her heart bit fast.

"Otteokhae ..." she whisper

They remain silent but their mind never leave each other. Maybe they didn't admit yet their feeling. But telling each other with action is almost enough for them. 

Jungsu back to his office, he can't concentration for the first time at work time. He thought about her lips, he kinda addict with it and almost regretting why he had to leave so soon and let it go. 

"Someone's in daydream" heechul come in to his office and jungsu just sigh seeing him in front of his desk already take his sit.

"So ... where did u go for lunch???"

"Her place ..." jungsu explain it relax

"well i can go with u sometime to lunch with her and i want to thank her" heechul think these days he feels jungsu is far from his old friend. He lil bit more relax than before.

"What thank for???"

"Nothing ... just say thank to her ... so ... u really will marrying her?"

"That will be her choice ... after she regain her sight i will let her to decide" jungsu tell him what inside his mind.

"Ya!!! U have to win her heart with or without her sight" heechul provoke him, and makes jungsu thinking back to their kissed moment. He really feel she is the one but still can't admit it yet. He want her to see him first. 

 


 

The day engagement comes. It's simple party but still elegant. There is not so many guest come. Cause jungsu considere about her feeling around people. So there is just her family also his bestfriends.

Sora still feel nervous, she feel conscious with her self even she cant see her look but sora always ask to Mrs. Song, and she always assure Sora that she is so beautiful tonight. 

"Mrs. Song ... does my look is too much???" She ask again and again

"No madam ... u are perfect tonight" She explain and smile seeing her tug her hair behind her ear

"Okay ... thank you" sora wearing white sabrina long dress,  with black ribbon on her stomach. the modest yet stoll elegant is the words can describe her tonight. With light make up make her more perfect.

Everyone already gather at the garden, she walk with Mrs. Song is guide. And jungsu who see her first already stand up from his sit and look directly to her. He can not take his eyes from her. His eyes follow her move who is more near to his place and then Mrs. Song give her hand to him.

Her cold hand just fit to his warm one. He wrap her small hand with him and guide her to sit.

Her uncle start the party with introduce both of them as a couple. Then he asked to jungsu to give her the ring that he had.

Jungsu take the small white box from his taxedo and open it. then He put the ring inside her finger ring.

"Well seems the ring is lil bit bigger" his uncle joking it seeing the ring not perfectly fit on her. Jungsu realize it and curse his stupid calculate, why he didn't ask her size ring.

"Jungsu ssi already put the same ring on him. So by that, we will seeing them soon at the wedding" he happily announce that.

The event continue with warm dinner and live romantic music.

Jungsu cut the meat for her and place in front of her. He put the fork on her too so she can start to eat.

"Its just slightly big... its okay" she whisper to him. She know he feel embarrassed to her. But she assure him it's okay.

"I will changed it tomorrow" he reply it and looking to her face.

"Gwenchanha ... i heard from mrs. Song the trend these day is wearing the ring on thumb. So its okay jungsu ssi" she said that, the fact she didnt want to him to change it. And he know its just her reason. She really take everything he gave and always grateful for it and it makes him always feels worth it. 

"It's not jungsu ssi anymore ... jungsu oppa" he said that remember she still called him formally.

"Should i???" She , sora realize he talk a lot tonight with her and its make her happy to hear his voice a lot.

"U should ... we have 7years gap u know" he inform her.

"I know ... so its jungsu ..." suddenly heechul visit their table and its make jungsu frustrate

"Annyeong sora ya ... i'm heechul" he take a sit beside her and makes sora feels funny with his sudden act.

"I'm his bestfriend ... we lived in the same building but different floor"

"I'm kang sora" sora feel so comfortable with him

"Thank u for accept him" he take her hands to him.

"What are u talking!!" Jungsu start feels annoyed with him.

"Shut up ... i just wanna be friend with her"

"It's okay jungsu ... oppa" she said that and make him forget that he is annpyed with heechul then donghae siwon hyuk kangin join to their table too. They introduce their self to her and always said the same thing.

"Woah ... u really beatiful tonight"

"Thank you for accept hyung" donghae said

Sora start to laugh more and relax aroun them. She didn't feel nervous anymore. She like to have friends like them.


 

The guest already going home and the couple still sit at the garden ... 

"Do u wanna dance with me?" He ask her as the music start to play just the instrument.

"But i dont dance"

"Its okay ..." and she pulled out her hand for him. She stand up and he guide her arms put on his wide shoulder while his arm rest on her waist. They swing their body to the left and right. Then she put her heads on him.

"What time is it?"

"10 o'clock" he answer

"Can u stay with me tonight? I dont wanna be alone tonight"

"Okay" he shortly answer

"I'm sorry sora ya" he continue ...

"No problem ... i know he wont come" she knew her father wont come. And she didnt blame jungsu by his answer days before engagement. She know very well it wont happend. Jungsu pulled her more to him.


They start to going to bed. He wore her father pajamas.

"Sleep ..." he tug the blanket to her, she move to face him

"Did u really want to married with me??? Even i'm blind" she start to worried if her sight can not be healed

"I will try everything to regain your sight" he didnt know where that words come. He just feels he had to make her can see the world again.

She start snuggle to him and he hug her. Sora hug him too and tap his back.

"U dont really have to do it. U can take your time to find your mother" she slowly said that Not to make him sad.

"I dont know ... does she wants to meet me when i found her?" He hesitate think about his mother

"She will ... dont worry okay ..." she his back softly. Even she cant see anything but she really know how to comfort him and it was better than a normal person.

"thank you for tonight. Your friends really kind person"

"Good night ... oppa" she kissed his cheek and it make him unconscious smile

He pulled her more to his body. And place his cheek on her head. Then they start going to dreamland.


is it boring???

should i change or stop???  lil bit sleepy while typed this chapter.