-1-

Imperfection

"Mrs. Song" she called the older to come to her room.

"yes madam"

"did appa already left" she asked not taking her eyes stare at the mirror in front of her while brush her hair slowly.

"yes madam, chairman already left this morning cause he has an urgent meeting"

"did u want your breakfast now?" the older asked to change the topic.

"no, i'm fine, don't worry" she rose up from her chair and her hand reach for her stick to guide her walk. Mrs. Song want to help her but the younger rise her hand to stop her to do that.

Mrs. Song as the head of servant at Kang's Family already work for him for so long, she rise the one and only daughter at this house like her own.

"but, u skipped your dinner" she worriedly said

"it's ok, later ... " she started to walk away with the stick in front of her first.


"so, i will help u my old friend, don't worry" half old man patted the other beside him to comfort him.

"thank u, i owned u everything"

"it's ok, that's what friend are for, i always look her as my own daughter, just think about your healthy"

"i will, i will"


"Son, i already make a deal with my old friend?"

"who? Uncle Kang Do Won?" the older nodded

"what kind of deal?"

"u will engaged his daughter, we will help his company, and i think it will be great for own. he is my best friend, i always think him like my brother"

"ok, it's not problem" he said calm and flat tone. "that's all what u want to talk father? if that's all i will go back to my office now" he bow and walk away didn't wait to his father answer.


Sora seat on the bench under the big tree, her long finger touch the braille. she loved to read, it keeps her mind busy with what she read. she always like autumn season, with the wind hit her face and make her brown curly hair dance along with the wind.

"Sora" she heard the voice she always recognized

"yes appa" she felt he sit beside her

"i have a news to tell u" she began uneasy with the serious tone that came out from her father's mouth

"you will engaged with son of Park Ji Sob, Leeteuk" sora just listen her father.

"He will be here ... and he will come often too so both of you can get to know each other"

Sora still shut ..  why her father wants her to engaged??? Why so soon??? Who is the guy too??? She is so scared that she will meet a stranger.

She had a lot of questions for her father but hearing his sounds so vulnerable.

'Maybe i was too burdensome for him' her heart clench. She really wish she didnto lose her sight or she stay still in home with her mother maybe the accident never happen.

But the fortune is not with her the faith already write. Her mother died and she lose her sight, her father become more quite, drawn with his sadness becouse loosing hus other half and his one and only daughter always remain him to his wife.

Sora always wish that maybe its better if herself who death not her mother, so they can comfort each other.

Her thought flying everywhere, until she heard a maid announce someone already arrived. She heard her father will be going to japan for business. He just kissed her cheek and she felt loneliness again and just close her eyes.

Sora still close her eyes and the tears start to rolling down to her cheek, washing her father's kiss.

"Why are u crying?" Sora open her eyes, startled with a strange voice which she know comes from beside her.

"Who are u???" 

"Jungsu ... i thought your father already told u" his voice is cold

"He told me the name is leeteuk not jungsu" she reply with the same tone

"I am ..  jungsu and also leeteuk or teuk. But i introduced to u as jungsu" he explain. Sora nod as sign understand. She still didnt know what to do now. 

"Since your father going to japan he told me to accompany you at home" she know he didn't want it. 

"Its okay ... you dont have to do it. I will said that u always come here after he going home. U can go"

" i dont like an order" 

"So, do what u wanna do. Good day jungsu ssi" she rose up and start to walk leaving jungsu that looking at her.

But a hand held her arm and force her to look back.

" i ask u ... why are u crying???" She shock by the sudden move.

"It is nothing ... not your business. Let go" she let her arm free but her stick fell to the ground.

"Jungsu ssi ... please asked your father to cancel this marriage, u see i'm blind girl. U can't be happy with me. So asked him to cancel this and enjoy your life" she said after found her stick guide.

"Why would i??? I thought we will be perfect match ... however this arranged already made long before. And i dont like an order from anyone. Let go in, it will be rain" he held her hand and drag her too fast.

"Please slow down ... i can't see" she pleading more whisper. She had no energy anymore. With the sudden news and she barely eat. 

Jungsu heard what she said and stop walking to look back at her who already pale and she close her eyes wiyh heavy breath. She fell to his chest. Unconscious.