K I S S 5

K I S S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn equinox.

Changmin suggested autumn as the best season for starting a new life and Jaejoong agreed. When they found out both of their parents couldn’t agree with any particular date, Jaejoong came out to settle down their relationship on the day of autumn equinox, the day of thanksgiving in the country – the day in which other people harvesting their farm, both Jaejoong and Changmin were harvesting their love.

Autumn looked the best in countryside rather than in a city with Changmin’s like building. Tall. After debating with much arguing and disagreeing, both of them had chosen a small chapel near Jaejoong’s hometown. The best place to tie the knot is always the place where you’ve grown up. Jaejoong had spent years in his hometown, used to cycle around and met and greet the villagers.

Sharing his glee and happiness at the place where he has been struggling to put his feet on which he stood now with Changmin was such bless. Bliss even.

Unlike Jaejoong, Changmin has getting used with city life. Exposed with too much tower and extravagant lifestyle, having Jaejoong as his spouse was really the best decision he ever had. Countrified person like Jaejoong showed him that brain and brawn were supposed to blend well if anyone chose to live in countryside.

Changmin didn’t surprise at all when Jaejoong had proved him too much of skills from repairing a car to plumbing the clog sink and everything which Changmin basically thought of calling for services of repairmen.

Despite all that, Jaejoong knew Changmin was lacking at a few things. But ain’t they fit each other because of that?

When Jaejoong was doing something, Changmin will stand and look closer, studying how to manage those things in the future. Studying is not for impressing. He intended to study a few skills from Jaejoong just only to use it later. Later – in the future.

Future is scary yet both Changmin and Jaejoong belief they had each other hands in hands, facing the turbulences altogether.

It was last week that the couple registered their marriage by law and today is just the wedding reception and the official event to show the world that they were married, witnessed by God, by family, by relatives, by friends. What’s more pure and white rather than the love itself?

The parents were busied rushing here and there greeting the guests that had already invited to fill in the small and old chapel. This is the same chapel where Jaejoong’s parents tied the knot and he was enthusiast to have something in common with his beloved elders.

Rustling and bustling of footsteps were heard from the room Jaejoong occupied in before the official reception started. He was nervous, yes. What if he was stumbling on the carpet in the aisle? He might have embarrassed his Changmin later with his clumsy self. What if he stuttering reciting his vows? And what if the wedding band isn’t fit in his finger. He hadn’t check his weight gained this week yet and each of possible nightmares came crushing his dreams.

There is a body-long mirror in the room. Jaejoong inspected his features every second that had Junsu to give up. There was no one there but them. Him and Junsu. Since he and Changmin had started to date, Junsu and he befriended and surprisingly both of them clicked well. Seeing Junsu bubbly self, no one belief he had the top rank composer like Park Yoochun under his feet until the outburst in the firm long before. The rumor had he dating the composer thought as only paparazzi doings seeing Junsu always alone or with Changmin, but it turned out real when the composer itself composed and personally sing and released the song just to dedicate to someone.

Kim Junsu.

Rumors sometimes had it true.

 Junsu sometimes complaint that Yoochun wasn’t romantic but greasy still with his words and Jaejoong thought the same of Shim Changmin, too. His significant other never on the romantic type. Their first date wasn’t typical romantic guy will do, but Changmin crossed his expectation to beyond. Changmin freshly ideas in showing his best to show his affection towards him that graded his significant other owned his heart.

All spacious in his heart filled in with Changmin’s name.

Speaking of Shim Changmin, it has been a week he hasn’t meet with the latter. People said, within a week everything may have turned upside down. Jaejoong’s doubtful mind started to play in role again. Within a week, he hasn’t received any news regarding his fiancé as his mom had confiscated his phone and locked him in his room after he and Changmin had registered their marriage.

Lawfully, he was married but that didn’t stop him to think negative.

“Jae, cool down, will you?” Junsu voiced out after seeing Jaejoong being restless in the room. He studied his friend’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter