K I S S 3

K I S S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days.

It has been three days that Jaejoong never see Changmin again. During the fatal period of three days, he was so immersed in finishing his design, taking Changmin as inspiration. Compiling all of his personal designs that he has been worked so hard for, Jaejoong walked out from his office room to the consultant team on deciding one design for the company’s brand seasonal collection.

“So, Designer Jae, you may take a longer break this time before we start a new seasonal collection.” The CEO of the company said while patting on Jaejoong’s shoulder, praising his hard work during the board meeting

“Thank you, sir. Hope my designs will reach your expectation.” Jaejoong said humbly, bowing in respect the CEO.

“You never disappoint me. So, see you after months of break.” Jaejoong bowed for one last time before the CEO walked away to his exclusive room.

Jaejoong straighten his shirt and pushed a few strands of hair that cover his eyes while walking to his office room when he met Jessica Jung, the second designer in the company at the midway.

“Hey, Jae! You’re kinda rushing there?” Jessica said while eyeing him from head to toe, crossing her arms on her chest and leaning on the wall checking the first designer out.

“Oh, well…” Jaejoong was still busying himself raking his hair by his fingers. “Am I look handsome today?” Jessica scoffed.

“Did you ever look handsome, Jae?” Jessica retorted back. Sensing her friend’s confidence turned down, Jessica giggled at the sight after her. “You look fine, Jae. Or handsome at that. Let me guess, a date?”

Jaejoong bashfully nodded. There is no point in denying by the way. Soon or later people will know especially the workers under this company.

“Who?”

“You guess.” It’s Jaejoong’s time to bully this friend of him.

“Park Yoochun the composer in town?” Jessica blurted out any random guy in town.

“He dated someone for years, Jess.” Jaejoong replied.

“Jung Yunho who own the broadcast company?”

“I never cross my way with him until today.”

“Ermmm… Then, Kim Woobin the model?”

“He’s quite tall as Kim Woobin, yes, younger even.” Jessica was almost happy when he hit the target of answer, but Jaejoong ruined her happiness with, “No, Jess. Not Kim Woobin either.”

Jessica sighed in depression but she still attempt in trying. Jaejoong knew that Jessica wasn’t someone too easy to give up.

“You’re not dating Lee Kwangsoo, are you?” Jaejoong shook his head. “Are you kidding me?” He added.

“Who else are quite eye-catcher in town nowadays?” Jessica tapped her chin lightly, thinking.

“Ha, Kim Junsu the civil lawyer?” Jessica just remembered the law firm at the end of the road. It took time for her to recall everything.

“Junsu is dating the famous composer in town, Jess. But, I could give you one hint. He’s in the same law firm.” Jaejoong whispered in gossip. He retreated back when he sensed Jessica got the answer.

“You?” Jessica pointed her finger on Jaejoong. “YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH SHIM CHANGMIN THE BEST PROSECUTOR IN TOWN?” Jessica shouted in disbelief while Jaejoong kept on chuckling.

“After few names, you got that right, finally.” Jaejoong said playfully while checking on his nails to ensure no dirt under.

“Gosh, Jae. Shim Changmin is not just the best prosecutor in town. He ranked first in nation and listed top ten in the world. What kind of spell you put on him?”

Jaejoong stunned at the question. Right. What kind of spell did he put in attracting Changmin. Shim Changmin could put all ladies and men in his backseat within a second, but he chose and begged to date him instead. What’s in him that Shim Changmin overlook, actually.

“While I’m spreading out this gossip of you and the best prosecutor, you should walked out by now and go claim that big fish of yours.” Jessica said while patting on Jaejoong’s shoulder before she left in satisfaction. She turned behind abruptly and seeing her friend still standing on the same spot like a statue.

“Jae, go! You have a date to attend to.” Jessica left with giggles. Finally, her friend opened up for a new love.

Walking to the firm was only taking about 15 minutes or less but Jaejoong took his time longer calming his heart. He stopped by at the bakery where he last met Changmin and bought a dozen of blueberry tart. It was rude to bring nothing when you’re visiting someone, right?

With a box in his hand, Jaejoong walked into the firm and made his way to the reception service counter, asking the lady on duty regarding Shim Changmin, the main prosecutor. Due to the firm’s safety policy, meeting Shim Changmin wasn’t easy as Jaejoong imagined. The lady at the counter was asking him too many questions which he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter