Confession

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Confession

 

 

 

A bus moves from JHS to where the MT is already planned. Everyone singing along the way, ranging from trot up to the popular song. Jokes and laughter also decorate their journey. Some children who did not sing choose to sleep and conserve their energy, one of those person is Jaehwan. He was exhausted from all night unable to sleep, so when the bus has been running for a while, he fell asleep. He did not even remember who was sitting on the seat beside him.

 

The children on the bus was still singing. The boys playing musical instruments they'd brought from home while the girls sing songs in chorus. This musical accompaniment make Jaehwan sleep more soundly. Moreover, plus a soft pillow supporting his head, making him more comfortable while sleeping.

 

Taekwoon trying to straighten his position so Jaehwan can sleep comfortably. He didn’t want to wake Jaehwan up. He look at the younger, he brush Jaehwan hair  which covering his forehead and eye into place. He was very happy because now he can sit next to his angel and enjoy a nice long trip. Yes, despite all the way Jaehwan staying asleep, but at least, he was quite satisfied that he has become the one Jaehwan can lean on when that cute boy sleeping.

 

Kris and Hongbin who sat in the front seat was busy on their own. Kris busy sending message to Jongdae while Hongbin sending message to Sanghyuk. Jongdae and Sanghyuk were in different classes with Hongbin and Kris so they both didn’t make it to the MT.

 

On the other side of the bus, Wonshik and Hakyeon  fell asleep while listening to music with sharing headset. Hakyeon head resting on  Wonshik wide shoulder, while the owner's shoulders rested his head on Hakyeon head. They seemed to get along well, unlike the days usually.

 

Flashback

 

Hakyeon walked quickly toward his classroom. All of students has gone home and now he must go back to school, remembering that he left his handphone in the classroom. All caused by Wonshik or Ravioli. How could? Because when the bell rang, Wonshik who already getting ready than fifteen minutes ago, immediately grabbed Hakyeon hand to walk him home. Because Wonshik so insistent, eventually he would comply with Ravi request. But unlucky, he forgot that his handphone still left in his desk drawer. He was always putting it in a drawer, because during the lesson he never noticed and busy fiddling his handphone.

 

The blonde guy who followed Hakyeon panting when they both arrived at the classroom door. It's getting rather late and the sun was down. If they do not stop for lunch, they would arrive at school earlier.

 

"Wonshik-ah, all thanks to you. If you give me time to pack, we didn’t need to get back to school, " Hakyeon muttered while opening the classroom door.

 

Wonshik tried to catch his breath after following Hakyeon that running like a madman just now. He lean his tall body on the wall beside the door, clutching his chest that feels a bit cramped due to run out of breath while running, "Yah....Hakyeon-ah.....mianhae..."

 

A few moments later the door successfully opened and they welcome by the empty and quiet classrooms. The lights in the room was off and Hakyeon who can not wait to find his handphone immediately went to the side of the room and hit the switch on the wall. Wonshik has entered the classroom and began walking to their table. Yes, now they both sit together. This is because Taekwoon expel Hakyeon in a more cruel way.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, I found it," Ravi’s right hand went up into the air waving a black object that has a hip hop cap hanger.

 

"Thanks God. Luckily it was left here, so I'm easy to find it, "the beautiful young man stepped into where Wonshik standing.

 

"I'm confused, what is so special about this thing for you. If you miss it, why not wait until tomorrow to pick it up. Why should  now? Aish, you really inconvenient, "Wonshik turning the black object in his hand and accidentallyWonshik saw the picture on Hakyeon mobile phone lockscreen. The picture which he knew.

 

Knowing Wonshik will open his handphone, Hakyeon immediately ran and tried to grab it. But, Wonshik've managed to see the whole picture in the mobile phone's lockscreen wallpaper. The picture is a photo of Wonshik and Hakyeon when they were both in Middle School and there are some minor edits in the corner of the photograph. Hakyeon edit photos and add an article Me & My Lovely Ravi in the corner of their photos.

 

"Wonshik-ah, please give it to me!" Hakyeon shouted.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, what does it mean?" Wonshik show the photo and immediately Hakyeon face turned pale instantly.

 

"I ... that photo .. us, " that beautiful guy stammered answering Ravi questions.

 

Wonshik goes a step toward the panicked Hakyeon and said, "What is the meaning of this sentence?"

 

Hakyeon completely lost his mind. Why he should feel panicky and nervous. Uusually he is the type of person who does not know a word SHY and always believe in himself all the time. Especially in front of Ravi. Had not he been a very clever tricker by  acting so perfect in front of him?

 

Wonshik stepped forward so that now their distance only two steps away, "Why is there writing Me and My Lovely Ravi here?"

 

"I.. .. It," replied Hakyeon unfinished, Wonshik has been in front of him. And the great about that is the distance between them only a few inches. Wonshik right hand touched Hakyeon smooth face  and lean his face close to those beautiful guy.

 

A second later, their noses touched and Wonshik utter a single sentence that tear down Hakyeon mask, "Na johahae?"

 

Ten seconds, no response.

 

Although there is no response from Hakyeon mouth, but Wonshik very sure that in fact this beautiful creature in front of him, like him. Everything is clearly visible from his movements now. Hakyeon eyes which usually look sharp when invited to speak, now is not focused.

 

Without hesitation, Wonshik kissed Hakyeon. He the plump lips in a kiss. Initially, there was no response from Hakyeon, but after Wonshik biting Hakyeon bottom lip, then the young man came out of his reverie. He was happy, he has been getting what he wants. What he dreamed for years. First he could only dream of Wonshik y lips kiss his lips, but now it not only kissed his lips but made ​​him intoxicated. Unconsciously Hakyeon arms s around Ravi neck. And Wonshik hand which was originally located in Hakyeon cheeks have gone down and then snake at his waist.

 

Ravi pushed  Hakyeon softly so now his back stick to the walls of the classroom. While they are still continuing the kiss and Wonshik right hand trying to Hakyeon shirt, a ring tone surprised them both. Mobile phone in Wonshik pocket pants vibrate and continue to sing the tone ringer.

 

"Yoboseyo!" Wonshik snapped at people across telephone lines. He was annoyed with this caller. How, in such an important moment, there are spoil his fun.

 

" YAH WONSHIK! WHY YOU YELLED AT ME? "People on the other side of the phone instead of shouting.

 

"Hyung?!? Ah mianhae. Waegurae? Why did you call? "

 

End of Flashback

 

.

 

.

 

 

The cute guy who slept during the trip awoke slowly when Taekwoon shook his body. He looked at the kingka who look at him gently. He recalled being in a meadow, Taekwoon also woke him up. Only, now they do not have to worry because there is no rain or storms around.

 

"Everyone, you have time off until later tonight at seven o'clock. Remember we are here for the MT and not to simply relaxing. So all of you going to participate fully in all the activities. Arrata? "Said Mr. Kim standing next to the driver's seat.

 

"Ne, sonsaengnim," all the kids on the bus said in unison.

 

"Oh before I forget, remember it all, there is a showcase tonight. You must prepare  something for tonight. Could be individual or in groups. I expect the best of you. "

 

"Ne."

 

Jaehwan who just woke up still not able to adjust and capture information fully. One by one he saw the child off from the bus to their room. The guy next to him said, "Kajja!"

 

"Huh?" Jaehwan not know what was said by Taekwoon.

 

"Aish, you want to rest here? Come on, I also want to rest Jaehwanie. Don’t  you think my body is not sore after you use it as a pillow all day long? "the handsome looking guy in front of Jaehwan show his puppy eyes.

 

"Ah, mianhae. Kajja! "

 

They both got off the bus and follow all the children who had entered their rooms one by one. Taekwoon told that Mr. Kim has divided their room when Jaehwan were asleep. Because the number of children who follow the MT so much, so one room used by two children. Wonshik and Hakyeon in one room, Hongbin and Kris in one room while Taekwoon and Jaehwan also in one room.

 

After finding a suitable room with the number listed on the keys in Taekwoon hand, the build up guy opened the door and put their bags into the corner.

 

"Taekwoon-hyung, mind if I take a shower first?" Jaehwan want to shower because he really wanted to eliminate the drowsiness that attacked him constantly.

 

"Ne," replied the older who now lay lazily on the bed and closed his eyes.

 

.

 

.

 

 

Taekwoon POV

 

Out of the shower I got out of the bathroom to find clean clothes that still inside the bag. How stupid I am, why not I bring a change of clothes into the bathroom so I do not have to go back and forth like this. I put a white towel around my waist and I opened the bathroom door. I step my feet into bags that are now in the top of the mattress. Surprisingly, I did not see Jaehwan anywhere. Where is he now?

 

Ah, maybe he was out for a while. Sure enough, right after I turned around, I saw Jaehwan came into the room. Having seen me for a moment, he immediately looked down and his face flushed. What happened to him? Is he embarrassed to see me half like this? But, we both are men, how could he so embarrassed to see me. I saw him going to come out of the room because his right hand had reached for the doorknob.

 

"Jaehwan-ah, where are you going?" I asked.

 

The cute young man in front of me nevertheless turned the knob and said, "I.. I want to go... out for a while. "

 

Just before he turned the handle of the door, I grabbed his hand and turned around his body so now we both are dealing with a distance of only a few feet. I like this guy flushed as he saw my half- body that only a white towel wrapped around my waist.

 

"I.. I just .. going out for a while Taekwoon hyung, "he tried to let go of his wrist.

 

I do not know why he insisted on his release. Aha, I have an idea now.

 

"Jaehwan-ah, why is your face so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter