The Project

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

THE PROJECT

 

 

 

Mr. Park entered the classroom and all the students went quiet because the lesson will begin. All of them looking at the middle aged teacher seriously.

 

"Good morning students!” said the black haired teacher while eyeing the class.

 

“Good morning sir,” all of the students greet back the teacher.

 

“Today I will give the project for the Biology class."

 

"Aaahhh," the class full of whining noises. The word ‘project’ make all of them complaining. Why should Mr. Park give them project when it just two weeks after the new semester just begin.

 

"Calm down everyone. This is group project, so you have to do it well. Remember! Do not give up the job to someone alone! I would not tolerate such acts. "

 

Then Mr. Park pulled out a stack of paper from his bag and started staring at all the students. When finished counting the number of children in the classroom, Mr. Park began to mention his job.

 

"The group is divided based on your table mates. So one group consists of two students. And this project is observing an ecology system. I want you to be working well with each other. The paper will be collected next week. "

 

The students throw a complain and whining again after hearing the word ‘observation’. Observation means no weekend. Hell no.

 

 

Taekwoon POV

 

Group project? Seatmate? That means I have to work together with Jaehwan? How is this possible? He would not be scared all the time with me right? His whole body will trembling and shaking whenever he see me, so what would happen if we have to go out and work on the project together.

 

Luckily, the one who gave this task is Mr. Park. He is one of my favorite teacher. I admit, although I do not like school, but Mr. Park made ​​me feel at home in the classroom. He has an aura that gives a positive influence on others around him.

 

"Taek... Taekwoon-ssi," someone interrupted my though with his soft voice that calling my name. I turned to see the guy sat next to me and I saw Jaehwan trying to hold his fear for talking to me.

 

I pitying him right now. Am I always like this? Did I always made ​​the other children frightened when they were near me? What am I? a monster?

 

"Taekwoon-ssi," he called me again.

 

"Ne," I answer shortly.

 

"When are we going to work on this project?" ask the cute guy next to me, but he never looked right into my eyes, because his head bowed down and his eyes fixed on his shoelaces.

 

"Where is your phone?" I asked.

 

"MWO?"

 

"Give me your phone!" I ordered.

 

His hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a white cell phone. His mobile phones are exactly the same as mine just different colors. I grabbed it and I put my phone number.

 

"I'll call you."

 

"Ne."

 

Jung Taekwoon, it seems that you have to change. You've made ​​a lot of people suffer. Do you remember what your eomma saying. Your father was a good person. Start to change from the work of this project.

 

End of Taekwoon POV

 

 

"Yoboseyo," Jaehwan greet the people on the other line.

 

"Did you have time this weekend?" A soft voice at the other end asked.

 

"Ne."

 

"All right. We're working on the project on Sunday. Give me your address. "

 

"For what?"

 

"I'll pick you up so that we can make the observations more quickly."

 

"Ah, arraseo.  My address is XXX. "

 

"Well then. See you on Sunday! "

 

Jaehwan POV

 

Eomma softly knocked on my door. When I opened my door, eomma smiled sweetly and said, "Jaehwanie, your friend is waiting."

 

I've never seen eomma happier than this time. How can not? Finally eomma clearly had a reason to mention the word 'friend'. Because finally  I ever had a new friends. This makes my parents very happy. Especially when there is someone who visited my house and said if he was my friend.

 

"Ne, eomma. I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter