Kidnapped

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

Kidnapped

 

 

All the kids sing along in the middle of the night. Showcase event went very smoothly so the teachers and organizers all satisfied with the result. All of the kids look very happy and pleased with this event. Although many children were scared to show off their skill, but now they are finally able to laugh and sing along at the end of the event.

 

"Thank you for your participation. Well because this event is over, it’s time to sleep. You should go back to your room and sleep. Our schedule for tomorrow morning is EXPLORE THE FOREST. So prepare your stamina as good as possible. Do you understand?" said Mr. Kim.

 

"Mr. Kim, what about the group? "ask Ilhoon who raised his right hand and waved it to the right and left repeatedly.

 

"We've set it up Ilhoon-ah. You just need to go to sleep, the group will be announced tomorrow, "continued Mr. Kim.

 

"Ne, sonsaengnim."           

 

One by one the children began to leave the hall to their room. Because too happy, many children didn’t feel sleepy, but because tomorrow morning they still have activities to do, so they had to sleep. So with Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

 

Hakyeon and Wonshik looked very sleepy. Wonshik even been asleep when Mr. Kim gave the order to return to their rooms. Hakyeon should drag the sleeping and snoring hip hop maniac.

 

"Wonshik-ah, wake up! Aish, you're heavy, "the tanned beautiful guy patted  Wonshik shoulder gently.

 

"Haaaah??? mimemorminit, "the sleeping boy wake up for a moment, then went back to sleep.

 

"YAH! Wonshik-AH! "Hakyeon screaming because the rapper does not wake up too.

 

As he looked around, Wonshik rubbed his eyelids, and after a while he look at Hakyeon angry face.

 

"Hakyeon-ah," and not fully wake up yet, Wonshik clutching Hakyeon right arm and nearly fell asleep again. Luckily, when it happen this beautiful young man took a quick step, he shout out loudly right beside Wonshik ear, "YAH KIM WONSHIK! WAKE UP OR I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE! "

 

Suddenly Wonshik opened his eyes wide as Hakyeon shout really loud.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, why did not you say it softly? I'm not deaf, "the young man who wear a sleeveless shirt trying to covering his ears and face.

 

In the other hand, the guy beside him said, "If you're not deaf, why were you not wake up from the first time I told you? Yah! Look out, all the children have returned to their respective rooms. I do not want to sleep here. Now, wake up or  you'll sleeping here alone! "

 

The rapper constantly rubbed his heavy eyelids.  Wonshik stood and followed Hakyeon that already left the meeting hall with annoyed expression on his face.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Yoboseyo," the boy drying his wet hair after a shower greet the person  across the phone line.

 

"Hyukie," Hongbin right hand holding a cell phone near his ear while his left hand holding something that says CAPTAIN.

 

"Hyung, I think you're on the MT right now."

 

"Hm, yes I'm following the MT. But today’s schedule is over so I can call you. What are you doing?" Hongbin put the captain badge on the bag, then he came out of the room didn’t want to interfere with Kris that sleeping soundly.

 

"I just finished practice hyung. And you hyung? "Sanghyuk asked.

 

After closing the bedroom door and walked to a bench in the middle of the park, Hongbin answer Sanghyuk  question, "I take a walk around for a while. For some reason, I could not sleep. Anyway, about the offer. I've thought about it  Hyukie. "

 

Sanghyuk lay down on his bed hugging a pillow and bolster close beside him. He's been waiting for this moment a very long time ago. He’ll know Hongbin actual choice.

 

"So, what's your answer hyung?" Sanghyuk closed his eyes as if afraid that the answer will come out of Hongbin mouth is rejection. He had thought the worst that could happen.

 

"I.. I ...," pause for a while, Sanghyuk hold his breath waiting for the continuation of his hyung word, "I'll be back."

 

Sanghyuk felt relieved now. Now he can smile. Hongbin willing to return to the team.

 

"Hyung, really?" because of  afraid that he'd heard wrong, the cute guy asking once again to their school former basketball captain.

 

"Yeah, I mean it. Nothing else can stop me to get back to playing basketball Hyukie, "the night wind swept the guy hair sitting on a park bench.

 

"I'm so glad you want to go back into the team again hyung. I'm so excited to work with you again, "Sanghyuk tightened his hug on the pillow in his arms and stared at the framed picture on his bedside table. Their picture with their basketball team when they won the provincial championship. Hongbin who wore the blue jersey was smiling like an idiot holding up a trophy while he was exhibiting signs charter champion. Hongbin right hand slung around his shoulder and they were very happy. Sanghyuk want to create a beautiful moments like that again. The moment where he saw Hongbin sincerely happy.

 

"Nado. Well, Hyukie, it looks like it's getting late. I was afraid to disturb your sleep time, so we should end this conversation. I'll call you again tomorrow. Jaljayo! "

 

"Ne, hyung. You also sould take a rest hyung. Fighting hyung! "

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Jaehwan pulled the blanket up to his chin. His face was very red remembering the memory in the hall earlier. How could he forget how many people in  there earlier? What will people think of when looking Jaehwan suddenly hug Taekwoon when they were announced as the winner of the showcase event.

 

JAEHWAN POV

 

Aish, what have I done? Lee Jaehwan, don't you realize how many people who look at you with a strange look. Why can not you control your emotions? Aish, I should just hold Taekwoon hands to show my happiness, but why should I hug him?

 

Well, am I want to die? Aish, what if  Taekwoon fans did not like my actions? Omo, what should I do?

 

I do know that Taekwoon is kingka in our school, not a few girls in our school who secretly likes Taekwoon. Some of them even openly had declared her love for the guy whom now become my boyfriend. Even some who do not dare to express it directly, they put some gifts in Taekwoon locker . But never once Taekwoon give a damn about the gifts. So typically because the gift would be taken out or brought by another student or the janitor who happened to cleaned the school.

 

FlashBack

 

The students getting more nervous as Mr. Kim advanced to the stage to announce the winner of this showcase event. Although this is just a showcase for the talent level of the class, but we all feel very excited with the results that will come out. Winning in this event is a great honor. Because the winner of this event going to be responsible for the show at the school's anniversary.

 

I saw many children who expect that they are chosen as the winner. If many are hoping to win, I'm just the opposite. Why? Because I really do not know what should I do if I win. Besides, I'm just following this event that I regardless of the punishment given if not participating.

 

On my side, I saw Taekwoon was constantly watching me. My face reddened as he did not flinch at me. His right hand clutched my left hand since the show began. I do not know why we can survive like this. Fortunately, we sat in the back so no one aware of our intertwine hands.

 

"Kids, I will announce tonight event winner. "

 

The students respond to our bald teacher speech with great enthusiasm.

 

"All right, calm down everyone!" Mr. Kim told all the children to calm down before continuing, "The winner of this event is  ....," pause for a while and some boys like Minhyuk, Peniel, Sungjae, and  Hyunsik imitating the sound of drums adding a boisterous atmosphere.

 

"A dropping of tears ... sung by Taekwoon and Jaehwan. Chukae for both of you. "

 

Do not know what came into my mind, but I instantly cheered and hugged Taekwoon who sat beside me. I've never followed a contest before, let alone win. This is the first time and this is all thanks to Taekwoon whom assured me.

 

All eyes were on us, and I realized that we were still among my classmates and teachers. I intend to let go of my arms when Taekwoon strengthen his arms around my waist. All reasonable people think  that I hug Taekwoon because I'm being too happy. However, from the corner of my eye I can catch some of the views expressed their dislike toward my actions.

 

I whispered to Taekwoon who still has not let me go, "Taekwoon-ah, let me go!"

 

"Well, all right," he released his arms and stared at my flushed embarrassment face and kissed my cheek as the speed of  lightning when no one paying  attention to us.

 

"You're so cute Jaehwanie."

 

End of Flashback

 

I pulled the blanket over my face when that memory kept reappearing in my mind. Without I know, my boyfriend saw me and pulled out the blanket whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter