spy

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

SPY

 

 

 

It's been two weeks since Hakyeon went to JHS. Although it’s been a heavy days with Hakyeon for both Taekwoon and Wonshik, but they both are able to familiarize theirself with the presence of witch Cha that always made ​​them upset. Now, Taekwoon was nonchalant with Hakyeon presence because now every time Hakyeon approached, Taekwoon will avoid him and choose to go with Jaehwan, either to the library or wherever, the important thing is to move away from Hakyeon. While Wonshik now starting to take his free time to approach Hakyeon directly.

 

This afternoon, the sun shines very bright and the weather is very hot. The students following the final lesson in the classroom become lazy to listen the teacher's explanations because many of them are sleepy and not a few who are busy with their own affairs. They hope the bell rang soon. The weather is hot and the boring lessons make children look for other activities to occupy their time.

 

Taekwoon who sat in the back corner of the classroom opens wide the window beside him and opened a few buttons of his shirt. While his hands occasionally wiping the sweat off his forehead and face. Beside him, the cute boy who had sat back in his place was paying attention to the teacher. Whether what is interesting from the material being described, but Jaehwan eyes never left the blackboard and textbooks that are in front of him.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Taekwoon POV

 

Mrs. Han, Physics teacher was explaining about Heat. The material is actually well suited to the weather today. It's hot. Seriously, this sweet flawless teacher explained one by one formula related to the heat. But, my view can not turn aroundf rom Jaehwan. The cute young man beside me is busy writing down some formulas in his book and give some cute decoration to the formula to make it  more interesting to look at. His hand scrawled ink colors into various shapes decoration make it more beautiful.

 

I kept staring at him. I do not know how long I stared at him like this, but I'm still not satisfied and still want to look at him more and more. The last few days I've always dreamed about Jaehwan and everything that happened between me and all my target in the past. I feel guilty for doing something stupid like that, but I had no other choice at that time.

 

Flashback

 

This is my first year at JHS. I hope a lot of interesting things will happen and I can have many friends. Although I felt very happy to be friends with Hongbin and Wonshik. They are truly my best friend who understands me the best. Three years together they are the best times of my life. Fortunately, they both also went into JHS. And how lucky again when I know that the three of us end up in one classroom.

 

Every break time, the three of us will go to the cafeteria and eat lunch together. Hongbin would always talk about basketball match and school basketball team who now had he entered. Hongbin is talented in sports, especially basketball. Since Junior High School, he has always been a mainstay of the school in various sporting events between schools. And certainly he was always proud of the school. I do not know how many trophies he donated to the school we were back then. And I hope, at JHS  he can also do the same, or even more.

 

If Hongbin always talking about basketball, then Wonshik will tell you about how he fell in love with hip hop. The flow of music that one has made ​​Wonshik became a skilled rapper. Not only expertise in the field of music alone, but in daily life style, Wonshik will follow the current trend. For example, this year he has Mohawk hair cut, and everytime went to school he always wore a hat and his favorite hiphop sunglasses.

 

Another case with me. I was so interested in the piano. In my house, eomma buy a grand piano highly I dreamed for my birthday. Every day I will play a variety of favorite songs with it. I hope that someday I would become a great pianist.

 

But all my dreams shattered instantly when a senior says something that makes me furious.

 

When the break is in progress and I was in school bathrooms. Our class just finished playing soccer, my second hobby. Because my body was wet with sweat, so I decided to take a bath first before returning to class. When I finished shower, I heard someone said.

 

"You know, the freshman named Jung Taekwoon?" a slightly rough voice asking a question.

 

"Ne, the child who was good at playing basketball?" his friend answered.

 

"Well, guys. Do you know if he did not have a father? "

 

"MWO? What that’s mean? "

 

"His father did not want to admit him and his mother. I heard his mother is a e so his father left them alone and not treating the child, " the rough voice said again.

 

"Jincha?" His friend still can not believe it.

 

I know that voice. The Owner of that voice is the senior who is considered as kingka in this school. He was feared by almost all children in school. I knew exactly who he is. From Elementary School, Junior High School until now we go to school in the same place. Even his home not far from my house. He's the kind of kid who likes to torture other people and disturbing others.

 

Hearing his words, my right hand clenched and really wanted to hit his face that I feel awful. But, I still hold my anger because I thought if I hit him, it's not going to be good.

 

"True, my mother never once caught his mother came home drunk and with a man who clearly was not his father. And you know, at the front gate of their house, they were kissing, "he become more passionate when telling this lie to his friend.

 

"Wow, I never thought of that. So Jung Taekwoon is illegitimate child? "

 

"Sure, how can es have children only with one man."

 

Hearing the words that have been very outrageous and even then I was furious. Never mind that he is school kingka, I immediately opened the bathroom door where I was and ran toward him with clenched fists. I punched his face the moment he will continuing his lie. His friend who was beside the husky was very surprised to learn that I already crippling the kingka. Without concern around me, I kept hitting his face and kicked him a few times. I really do not care if his face was covered in blood now. Because I’m so angry, my hand unrelenting death blows to the face, chest and my legs occasionally participate launched a kick to his side.

 

When a pool of blood start to form in school bathroom floor, I stood up and shouted, "YOU SON OF A !  OFF, I HOPE YOU’LL  DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR SINFULL MOUTH! "I spit on his helpless body, and after that I went out of school bathroom to my class.

 

As I entered the classroom, all eyes on me. How can’t? My clothes and hands full of blood. The teachers who were teaching was soon turned his attention to me and yelled at me, "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "

 

I do not care all that judging look, including Hongbin and Wonshik look and I kept walking to my seat. I grabbed my bag and all my belonging and then I run away from school. I do not know where to go at that time. I could never go home, but where else I could go. What if that guy died? I do not know, my mind is very chaotic that time.

 

I sped up my motorcycle at full speed and I overtake all vehicles that blocking my way. At the moment I do not know why I'm still alive today. Why did not I die when speeding on the road. My chest felt tight and my body was still trembling. When I arrived at a quiet park I stop my motorbike and I chose to walk to one of the empty benches.

 

I tighten my jacket and pouring some water into my blood-stained hand with water bottles that I brought from home until the red liquid no longer attached to my hand. I lay my body and I stared at the sky that seemed to mock me with his lip. I've done something stupid.

 

"What I’ve done?"

 

I desperately wanted to scream, but no sound escaped from my throat. I just stared at the sky that is still laughing at my folly, until suddenly I heard the sound of someone falling.

 

I'm looking for the source of the sound and found a guy who fell  probably not far from where I sit now. I approached him whom fall to the ground and I turned his body. His face was bruised and I saw a few scars on his hands.

 

"YAH, wake up. can you hear me? "

 

No answer came out of his tiny lips.

 

I shake his little body once again and still no response. The young man fainted in my arms. Without thinking twice I took him to the nearest hospital. I can not wait until the doctor finished check him out because I do not know the young man. I just put my favorite necklace in that boy bag as a sign of my introduction. For some time I could see him again or not I do not know.

 

But honestly, I feel very sorry for him. His body was so thin and weak looking pretty helpless in such circumstances. Anyone who has done such a thing to him. I hope, anyone who commits a crime will get a punishment from God.

 

The next day I learned that a whole school talking about me. About me who managed to beat the school kingka and become a punk. Many teachers who do not believe that I have done something like that, but witnesses and evidence already clar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter