Don't Cry

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

DO NOT CRY!

 

 

 

Taekwoon and Jaehwan go to their observations place. They have a duty to observe the prairie ecosystem. Not only observing the ecosystem, they are also required to make recordings of the ecosystem and create a replica. Taekwoon riding faster his motorcycle so that they soon arrived at the destination.

 

Jaehwan feel that the tension between them is rather thin. Not only did he see the other side of Taekwoon, but because there is a change aura emitted by this school kingka.

 

Arriving at their destination, Taekwoon immediately parking his motorcycle and hurried to catch up Jaehwan who walked first into observation place. According to Mr. Park instruction, the true prairie ecosystem, is a pasture that is not located near the residential population and away from industry environment. And this is where they get a suitable place. A village on the outskirts of Seoul, the valve cool and away from the noise of industrial environments.

 

"Taekwoon-ssi, what if we start now?"

 

"Aish, do not be too formal Jaehwan-ie," Taekwoon opened his bag and pulled out a camcorder that will be used to record the ecosystem.

 

"MWO?" As if he could not believe what he had just heard, Jaehwan ask it again.

 

"Call me Taekwoon, without-ssi! You could call me Taekwoon hyung!" Taekwoon handed several sheets of paper which is an indication observations to Jaehwan that is still stunned.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Ani. Did you really mean it Taekwoon-ss... Taekwoon hyung? "

 

"Of course. Just do it like that. Okay, now let's start the observations. "

 

"All right."

 

They both share the task. Jaehwan record all the material needed for observations and draw some important things that will be include in the replica ecosystem. While Taekwoon recording using a camcorder. In accordance with the instructions of Mr. Park, they must provide a ten-minute recording and analyze it.

 

When Jaehwan counting the number of species found nearby, suddenly Taekwoon shouting.

 

"WAHHHHH ... .. Aish ... .. , "Taekwoon screaming and moving his left hand that does not carry camcorders like he is being possessed by a ghost. His body was so unbalanced because the uncontrolled movement and he finally fell to the grass.

 

Jaehwan approached Taekwoon with panic and try to figure out what causing Taekwoon now rolling around on the grass while his hand was still busy expel something.

 

"Taekwoon hyung wae?"

 

"Throw it away! Yahhh YOU GO AWAY! "Taekwoon now releasing his shirt he was wearing and threw it away.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Taekwoon face rather pale now. Jaehwan tried to take a shirt that has been thrown by Taekwoon, but he heard the owner of the shirt actually forbid it, "DO NOT TAKE THAT! LET THAT THING IN THERE! "

 

"Wae?" Jaehwan asked.

 

Jaehwan right hand grabbed the shirt lying on a pathetic bunch of bushes. Along with the shirt lifted from the ground, Taekwoon back shouting, "ANDWAE!!!!"

 

And suddenly BRRRRR

 

A small bug fly freely over Taekwoon shirt.

 

"Omo, DO NOT LET THAT THING HERE! THROW THAT OUT! "Taekwoon back to panic mode.

 

Now Jaehwan know why Taekwoon acting strangely. Apparently he was afraid of the bug. And now after Jaehwan succeeded in driving away the cause of trouble a few moments ago, he approached a topless and slumped Taekwoon. He handed the t-shirts that had been thrown to its owner.

 

"Wear your shirt hyung!" Jaehwan said with a little shy and do not take a look at Taekwoon at all.

 

"Gomawo," Taekwoon receive back his shirt and wear it, but his eyes is interested in Jaehwan flushed face beside him.

 

"Hm ...," Jaehwan answered Taekwoon and left him alone.

 

Now, they must repeat their research. 

 

 

 

From: Wonshik

 

Hey, bro. You're doing well right? You're not doing anything weird to Jaehwan right? 

 

 

 

From: Hongbin

 

Taekwoon hyung, remember my words! Do not act weird again. Can you promise me that you will treat him well? 

 

 

 

"Why did they send me message like this? Did they think I'm going to eat Jaehwan alive?" Muttered Taekwoon who found disturbing messages from both of his dongsaeng.

 

"What?"

 

"Ani. Just funny message. "

 

"Oh .." 

 

 

 

To: Hongbin & Wonshik

 

YAH! DO YOU THINKS I’LL EAT JAEHWAN? I WON’T DO  ANYTHING WEIRD TO HIM. YOU JUST CALM DOWN MAN. ESPECIALLY YOU HONGBINIE.

 

Your sweetest hyung <333

 

***

 

Clouds in the sky drifted away from one place to another. The air blowing breezyly. Both guy that tired struggling with grass and insects decided to take a break. They lay under a tree and stared at the beautiful blue sky.

 

 

 

Jaehwan POV

 

Finally, our observation is completed as well. Now we just need to complete the replica of the ecosystem and then be able to sleep soundly.

 

All of a sudden.

 

"Jaehwan-ah!" Someone was shaking me.

 

I opened my eyes and I saw Taekwoon hyung with anxious face right in front of my face.

 

"Kaja! We must get out of here! "

 

I just realized that I had just fallen asleep. Taekwoon right hand grabbed my arm and his left hand carrying our bag. He was very hasty. I glanced around. The meadow where we had been shaded by thick black clouds. It’s definitely going to rain soon. That is why Taekwoon asked me to hurry up.

 

Arrive at the place where Taekwoon parked his motorcycle, rain began to fall. Initially just a little drizzle. And while we're both ready to take off, the water rushing down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter