I'll Kill You

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'LL KILL YOU!

 

Wonshik and Hongbin staring at Kyung with a high hope. They’re almost kill him with their car, but now here they’re asking for his help. Before Kyung get angry and even utter a word, the two put on a pleading expression and kneeling in front of him. Aish, what’s wrong with them?

 

"Please Kyung-ah," Hongbin said as he bowed his head.

 

It’s a rare scene. Hongbin and Wonshik that known for their fierce and grim looking expression, now begging him as if their life is in danger. What’s going on? Why did the school kingka bestfriend act like this? Is it something has to do with Jiho?

 

“Yah, waegurae?” the shorty guy finally ventured to ask about what actually happened.

 

The tallest guy between the three raised his head and stared meaningfully to Kyung, "Kyung-ah, we should save Taekwoon hyung. Jebal, butakhae ... "

 

Taekwoon?

 

Did Jiho really start to execute his plan?

 

But, how? Jaehyo hyung promised he would try to derail the plan?

 

"Tae .. Taek .. Taekwoon?"

 

"Ne, please tell us where is Jiho headquarter," Hongbin said.

 

The guy named Kyung thinking hard about all the possibilities that could happen. He knew that he's out of Jiho group now, but it does not matter if he tell them where their headquarters isn’t it? In addition, he did not know if they still use the old headquarters or already moved to a new place.

 

After making the two waiting, finally he is noding that makes two people who had lost of hope immediately excited again.

 

"Kyung-ah, gomawo," Wonshik stood up and hugged Kyung tightly making this short guy hard to breath.

 

Instead of helping release Wonshik deadly embrace on the Shorty guy, Hongbin also  embraced the two guys, so the three of them formed a group hug as Telletubies in the middle of a deserted road.

 

"Jeongmal kamsahamnida Kyung-ah," said Hongbin.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Jaehwan continue to pay attention out of the window with a worried expression. He is afraid of thinking about bad things that could happen to Taekwoon. Sanghyuk, Yunho ahjussi and Jaehwan on the way to save Taekwoon. Fortunately, they both managed to find Jaehwan’s boyfriend location. He did not know what would happen if he continues to stay there, alone.

 

Sanghyuk jump in surprise when the phone in his hand vibrate. The dancer lifted the phone and then a moment later his face was instantly turned bright.

 

"Jinjaya?" He repeated the question to the one on the opposite connection as if he did not believe his ears.

 

"Geurae. Ah, arraseo, "Sanghyuk then hung up and said," Ahjussi, they know where is Jiho headquarters. "

 

Yunho POV

 

I’m so focused on driving when Sanghyuk said abruptly, "Ahjussi, they know where is Jiho headquarters."

 

To be honest, I felt so tense right now. How can’t? My son is in danger. Yes, my son. Although he probably will never acknowledge me as his father, but at least I could do something useful that I never give to him before.

 

I turn to see a reflection in a mirror, I see the guy we had just rescued, Mr Lee’s son, changing his expression became a little bit happy when he heard the good news that Sanghyuk said. What is this kid relation with my son? Are they? Aish, Jung Yunho, do not ever think that everyone will follow your track as a gay. Are you that proud knowing many people just like you? How could your son will be gay like you? Neon jeongmal baboimnika.

 

"Sanghyuk-ah, where is it?" I tried to divert my attention to the street and I shake my head to discard my previous though.

 

"In the XXX building ahjussi. We must be there because they say that it is likely Taekwoon hyung already got there, "said the bespectacled guy about all he is talking on the phone with a friend named Hongbin about Taekwoon location.

 

Oh God, please save my son.

 

I'm turning around and we also drove to the place mentioned by Sanghyuk. I hope we're not too late. I wonder what I would do if we are late. I will punish myself for making my own son suffering.

 

End of Yunho POV

 

.

 

.

 

Taekwoon POV

 

I parked the motorcycle in the parking lot of XXX building where they arrest Jaehwan. I really wouldn’t forgive anyone that kidnapped him. They will feel my revenge. Just watch out!

 

I looked at where I stand now, a big old and abandoned building. I remember seeing the news on television a few years ago when the building caught on fire. So, here they're keeping Jaehwan. I should immediately seek Jaehwan now. Surely he's around here somewhere.

 

I run into every room in the building and open every door I could find. It has been about ten rooms, but I still can’t find Jaehwan. I looked at the stairs to the second floor which was ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter