3

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

MR. JUNG

 

Today, a week had passed since I come to JHS. I don’t know what happened, but Taekwoon has never bothered me again. That incident in the school cafeteria at that time seemed happen very long time ago. I'm grateful, I could finally go to school in peace and get a friends like I dreamed all these years.

This morning, I woke up with relief. I feel no pain anywhere and my lips curl up in a smile. After a long time, finally I woke up without feeling worried and anxious. A long time ago, I wish I had never wake up again.The moments when I felt very frustrated with my life.

"Jaehwanie, breakfast is ready!" Eomma yelled from downstairs.

I shout back, "Ne eomma."

I went down the stair while murmuring some happy song I know. Eomma that see the changes in my attitude very surprised to see his only child is hyperactive in the morning. Likewise with Appa, that reading the newspaper in the dining room, all were amazed.

"Jaehwan-ah, are you okay son?" Said Appa who changed the tone of his voice became very serious.

True, I had never talked about the bullying that happened to me to my parents. However, in the end they find out on their own when I was rushed to hospital as a result of bullying that has been too far. Since then, my parents tried to give their full affection to me, and I admit they may be a bit over protective. But, I still love them.

"Ne, Appa," still with a smile I sat next to Appa and go read a newspaper that my father read. I saw the title written on the cover of "Jung Corporation President Revealing a Shocking Statement about His Son" along with a large photo of a tall and handsome-looking man that I think I've ever seen before somewhere. Surely this man was Mr. Jung, Jung Corp. director.

"What do you see?" Appa suddenly asked me.

"Neh? Ah, this newspaper headlines Appa. Appa, is this Mr. Jung?"I asked curiously.

Appa turned the pages of his newspaper and show clearly the front page of today's paper. He showed me a photo of it entirely, and how shocked I was when I knows that Mr. Jung is appa business colleague who had come here a couple of days ago. I can not be wrong, this man is exactly the same as the one in my memory.

"You've met him," Appa guess my suspicions.

"Ne, ahjussi who was here two days ago Appa?"

"Absolutely."

"But, why is this headline 'Jung Corporation President Revealing a Shocking Statement about His Son'?"

Appa sighed and began to tell me the story, "Of all the news that Appa know and also Appa closeness to Mr. Jung, indeed he never told anyone about his son. "

"What does it mean?"

"Mr. Jung is gay. "

"MWO?" I'm more surprised to hear the news from my father.

"Mr. Jung or Jung Yunho get married at a young age with a woman and from his marriage was born a child. But because their marriage is not a marriage desired by Yunho, and that people isn’t his beloved, he finally decided to divorce his wife. As far as Appa known, Yunho is back to his first love and live happily with his gay partner until now. But his ex-wife who feels hurt by Yunho, take the baby with her and leave Yunho forever. She didn’t want her child to meet his father."

"So, Yunho ahjussi never once met with his son? "

"How Appa should know that," then Appa drink coffee on the table slowly and continue to talk, "Let's not interfere with this problem. This is the privacy of Mr. Jung, Jaehwan-ah. "

"Arraseo."

 

Taekwoon POV

Son? What the hell with word 'son'? what kind of son thinks he deserves? After what he did to eomma? What kind of father who would leave his wife and children just for ‘someone low’ like that? Well!! Why is he always acting up? Why does he always make me angry?

I was very angry to see headlines in the newspaper today. The titles on display really makes my blood boil. I've never been this angry before. 'Jung Corporation President Revealing a Shocking Statement about His Son'. What the hell is this? Since when did he has a ason? Is that man could have a son with him just like what can be done by eomma? It is impossible.

I wanted to punch his face and if I could just kill him at once. I wanted to vent my anger directly in front of his eyes. I know, what I would do it would make eomma sad, but I really want to do it.

During this time, I know eomma never complained about what happened to her. Eomma always said that it was supposed to be the case. She never even tried to claim what would have been entitled. Indeed I know of, eomma even protect him. She always told me that I shouldn’t hate my father. But how? How come when you know that your father left my eomma just for his gay couples?

 

Jung Corporation President Revealing a Shocking Statement about His Son

Jung Corp. chief executive. Jung Yunho revealed a startling statement publicly about his son. As known to the public, this one has a long business relationship with a famous artist, Kim Jaejoong, who allegedly was his first love. Although difficult to accept reasoning, but they are a gay couple in harmony.

Shocking news about the son who was uncovered when Jung Yunho attended a banquet event at a five star hotel in order to strengthen the fabric of cooperation between Jung Corp. with Yoon Corp.. Incidentally, a director said, "I’ll inherit this for my only son.”

Unexpectedly Jung Yunho who happened to be near his partner replied, "I hope my son will inherit my efforts as well."

This astonishing statement makes a lot of people wondering. Is Jung Corp. president. was ever married and had children?

Continued on p. 21

End of Taekwoon POV

 

 

The next day, Jaehwan go to school with a smile on his lips. His face was bright cheerful and he even come to school earlier than the other. He wanted to prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter