The Fool

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

THE FOOL

 

 

 

The bell rang and all the kids go back to their respective classes to start their lessons. Some kids still talking when Mrs. Kwon went into the classroom. They immediately shut up and sit neatly.

 

Suddenly a new student poke his head from behind Mrs. Kwon. A slightly tanned guy with a bright red hair smiling to all the students in the classroom.

 

"Yeoreobun!"

 

"Ne, sonsaengnim."

 

"Today we have a new student again. Please treat him well. "

 

"Annyeonghasseyo. My name is Cha Hakyeon. Please treat me well, "he said loudly. All children in the class cheered to welcome these new students. His smile get all the children's attention.

 

While other students welcoming their new friend, Taekwoon and Jaehwan enter the class while breathing hard and clutching their knees.

 

"Mrs. Kwon, sorry we're late, "said Jaehwan to his math teacher.

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled and let them both to sit. However, when Taekwoon and Jaehwan will sit in their seats, the new student has occupied Jaehwan seat.

 

"Um, can you move on dude? This is my friends seat, "said Taekwoon.

 

Hakyeon look up at the kingka with glowing eyes, "Woonie? It turns out my instincts were correct. I'm really lucky. "

 

"MWO, Hakyeon?"

 

Jaehwan see Taekwoon, then switch to Hakyeon, it turns out they both know each other. And this guy named Hakyeon really looks feminine. Starting from his hairstyle, his face and his aura around him. But Taekwoon not seem too pleased with Hakyeon attendance here.

 

"Hakyeon-ah, please move on to another seat," the kingka told the new student to look for  another seat because he did not want Jaehwan special place occupied by another person, not even Hakyeon.

 

"Wae? I like this seat. This position was strategic, "said Hakyeon while confirming the location of his bangs.

 

"Um, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, can you sit down now? We will start the lesson, "said Mrs. Kwon from the front of the class.

 

"Taekwoon hyung, I'll sit next to Hongbin," Jaehwan took his bag and put it beside Hongbin chair.

 

"Are you Satisfied now?" Taekwoon asked the guy who sat beside him that just smile to the school kingka.

 

 

The time usually feels short when Taekwoon sitting next to Jaehwan, but now it turned into a full hour of suffering and feels very, very long time. If yesterday when Taekwoon feel bored, he could look at his side and saw Jaehwan being focused on the teacher's explanations. But now he had seen someone he didn’t want to see.

 

Not because of anything he hates Hakyeon, but because the red hair guy always looking for ways to disturb him. In fact, he always stuck with him. Taekwoon feel really upset and stress when dealing with this one creatures.The ice prince also could not understand, why when Hakyeon obviously liked Wonshik, but he just stick to Taekwoon. People are strange these day. 

 

 

 

Hakyeon POV

 

Ah, finally I went back to Korea. I really miss Korea and all people here. Especially my Ravi. I really want to see him badly after all this time. I wanted to see if he was still chubby as ever, or has changed. Yes, I do like Wonshik. But it seems he never knew how I feel. Although I'm a bit crazy to think that Wonshik also liked me, but it's one of the optimistic attitude that encouraged me to never give up.

 

And to get Wonshik attention, I always stick to Taekwoon. Why? I like Wonshik, but I was stuck with Taekwoon? I've got my own plan. Besides, I wanted Wonshik to express his feelings to me. I wanted to hear him say that he liked me, and I will make him say that.

 

From the beginning, the Junior High School, Hongbin, Taekwoon and Wonshik are good friends. And I know Wonshik two friends would be helpful. Especially the oldest, Taekwoon. I always attached to him, because I want to know Wonshik reaction. Is he jealous when I am with Taekwoon, or not. However, I also keep a distance with Wonshik. Because after all, whom I like still Wonshik and not this ice  prince. It’s been several times I saw Wonshik very grumpy when I fed Taekwoon when the four of us are in the cafeteria. Well it's been a very long time. I want to do it again. I want to see Wonshik cute expression.

 

Okay. Now my plan to get Wonshik heart will surely be fulfilled. Uh, but wait. Why did Taekwoon with a cute guy ran hastily into the classroom? I understand, Taekwoon is normal and he is not gay. He does not like me that are completely open to my ual orientation. But, Taekwoon look happy when with him, and when he saw me, he look like going to eat me alive. Is that cute guy his boyfriend? Aish, this year would be interesting.

 

End of Hakyeon POV

 

Taekwoon POV

 

Well, why did this child come back to Korea? I think he went to Japan and will not be back again. I was relieved when he said that he would move out of the country, eh why now he reappeared in front of me. And one more thing that made ​​me upset, why did he have to sit in Jaehwan seat? This kid really annoy me half to death. He'd better not to stuck with me anymore like he used to.

 

Jaehwan and I just have fun for a while now. Today on the school rooftop, Jaehwan accept my offer, he agreed with my offer to be his friend. Finally, I feel relieved. I can protect Jaehwan from now on. He said that as long as I did not scare him anymore, he will consider me as his friend.

 

I knew there was something else he want to ask me that time, which is why I kissed him. Jaehwan-ie, I’m not only want to be your friend, I want more than that. I want to be the only people who protect you and make you happy. Maybe he doesn’t have enough courage to ask me.

 

And speaking of Hakyeon, why does not he just sat beside Wonshik? Why should Jaehwan the one who getting out of his place? But, where is Wonshik? Did not he used to sit beside Hongbin. Aish, definitely because they are both small argument this morning, so Wonshik sit with Kris. Aish, I better sleep than seeing this Hakyeon child beside me.

 

End of Taekwoon POV


 

Wonshik POV

 

Hakyeon? He's back? How can it be? I thought he would never return to Korea again, because his parents said that their families will be moving permanently to Japan. But thankfully, now my longing for him going to heal. But, would not that also mean I'll start jealous again on Taekwoon as ever?

 

Aish, if only Taekwoon have a girlfriend, Hakyeon certainly won’t stick to him. And maybe if Taekwoon have a girlfriend, Hakyeon will stick to me, just like what I've expected.

 

Well! Why Hakyeon chose to sit in Jaehwan seat instead of mine? He should have sat down beside me. Aish, why do I have to run away from Hongbin? If Hongbin and Kris who sat together, I'd still have a chance to sit down with this trouble maker.

 

Well, Taekwoon hyung, why do not you cast him out? Do not let Hakyeon sit down with you! I do not want to be jealous anymore. Ah, you should retain it for Jaehwan seat and do not give up when Hakyeon said that he did not want to move. Arrrrghhh, Hakyeon, why are you making things more complicated?

 

End of Wonshik POV


 

In the canteen at break time

 

Taekwoon, Wonshik and Jaehwan sitting at one table in the corner of the cafeteria. They're talking about something when suddenly Hakyeon come with a cheerful face to their table. With a very confident that pretty guy putting his tray and asked in a slightly contrived voice.

 

"Woonie, may I sit here?" Hakyeon do not forget to send a wink.

 

Taekwoon immediately showing displeasure expression. In fact this afternoon Taekwoon hope he can have lunch together with Jaehwan calmly. But it turns out that witches come follow him wherever he went. Taekwoon probably have to learn a spell to ward off Hakyeon that's always attached to him.

 

Because Taekwoon not answering the question, Hakyeon being switched his direction on  Jaehwan, "Well, Jaehwan-ie, can I sit here?"

 

"Oh, uh, oh, of course."

 

"All right, thank you. But can we swap seats? "

 

Jaehwan confused with Hakyeon intent. But then Hakyeon put his tray full of food before taking Jaehwan tray and then placed it next to Wonshik.

 

"It’s okay like this?" Asked Hakyeon again.

 

Taekwoon that saw Hakyeon, feel so upset because his suffering was about to begin, again.

 

"Well, why do not you just sit there? Why should you kick him out? "

 

"Who I kick Woonie? I've already asked Jaehwan, and he allow it. "

 

"Aish, you're really crazy Hakyeon-ah."

 

"Never mind Taekwoon. I would sit next to Wonshik. Hakyeon-ah please sit in my place. "

 

"Gomawo Jaehwanie."

 

Wonshik and Taekwoon pouting together. Things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter