1

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

NEW TARGET?

 

 

 

 

A lot of student walking to their new class in the new semester. New school year, has just begun. A lot of a freshmen arrive at the favorite school on Seoul, Jellyfish High School. A guy walking with a cute smile spreading across his face. He saw his new school gate with sure.

 

"Yah, did you know girls? Jung Taekwoon will find a new target this year, "said a blonde girl who told her girl friends.

 

The girls also said, "MWO? Really? Where is Lee Ji Yong? "

 

"Do not you know? He dropped out of school last year. I heard he was hospitalized and is really badly hurt, "one of his other friends who happened to join the conversation connects the two children earlier.

 

"Well, Jung Taekwoon been very outrageous," said the first child.

 

"Then who will be targeted this year? Do you remember? All children who had been his target always out of school in less than one semester. The maximum only three months, "the girl said approved by nod from the other two.

 

Jaehwan surprised to hear students chat earlier. Why the fancy school like this still have a child who likes to bully the others. He thought, after he is moved several times, he will find a place that suits him, but it turned out all wrong.

 

Suddenly, the noisy morning had been turned into a quiet. Jaehwan confused seeing all the kids turned swiftly into silence. He glanced at the middle of a bunch of kids who had been talking about a student named Jung Taekwoon was also silent.

 

A sport motorcycle come across from the gate to the parking lot near where Jaehwan standing. Jaehwan who didn’t know anything just continuing his activity goes to his new classroom. But strangely, he saw all the kids started to duck as the motorcycle rider down from his vehicle.

 

"What is this exactly?" Jaehwan wondered to himself.

 

The rider walked casually towards him. Why did the young man approached him? What was wrong with him? Is it because he was the only student who did not bow his head? Omo, how is this? What should he do?

 

One step in front of a rigid body, the rider stared at his eyes and asked in a slightly soft and deep voice, "Name?"

 

Jaehwan instantly become uncomfortable.

 

"Are you deaf?" The rider walk closer to Jaehwan. His hands started to get closer to the cute young man's chest and clutched tightly in the school name tag that embedded in his school jacket .

 

"Lee Jaehwan. Such a good name. Welcome to JHS, " the handsome and cold looking guy then gently rubbed his tag name and blow an air at the nametag for a moment," Good Luck! "

 

The rider went away and left all the kids back in whispers. Now, many children

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter