TaeYang: "Wedding Dress"

Big Bang Scenarios

 

You, Dong YoungBae, and Shim JaeShin have been best friends since way before YoungBae became a trainee at YG. It's now years later and you three still hang out. However, you and JaeShin started dating. And now, 5 years later, you two will be getting married.

Little did you know, Dong YoungBae always had a little bit of a thing for you. Actually, he has a big thing for you. A really big thing for you. He tried to find a way to tell you and prove he'd be better for you than JaeShin. He just couldn't find a way.

But one day, YoungBae saw something he really shouldn't have. 

It was JaeShin and someone, more like some girl, who wasn't you. He watches for a bit to see why he's with that girl. Then they kiss. Very passionately might I add. YoungBae can't take it anymore.

He yells, then walks over to them, confronting JaeShin. 

"H..h...hyung!" JaeShin managed to stutter out.

"Omo!" the girl said "Yeobo, your friends with Big Bang's TaeYang!" There was a big goofy smile plastered on her face. YoungBae glared at the both of them. YoungBae grabbed JaeShin by the arm and pulled him over so they could talk together in private. 

"Hyung, I..."

"What the hell is this?!? Aren't you and ________ getting married very soon? Or did you two call it off?" he says with a cold expression towards JaeShin.

JaeShin couldn't say anything but YoungBae knew the answer.

YoungBae paused. "So you actually are going to marry the supposed love of your life and at the same time, date that." he says pointing towards the girl. She noticed because she couldn't take her eyes off them. Clueless, she waved back.

"Hyung, I..I...I ca..I can explain!"

"Save it. How could you do that to her? What happened to "I love her with all my heart." huh?""Clearly, you don't. Call it off if you're going to do this, or else I'll tell her myself."

3 days pass and JaeShin didn't call off the wedding but he also hasn't broken up with the girl. YoungBae found out. That same day, he's at your door telling you everything he knew. You knew something had been going on with JaeShin. Something you didn't like. YoungBae proved you to be right. He couldn't stand seeing you cry. Seeing you be hurt like this. That same day, just minutes after YoungBae helped confirm your suspicions, you called JaeShin and told him that you want to call off the wedding and that you don't ever want to see him again.

You and YoungBae spent the rest of the day together at your place. He was comforting. You remember being with him like this and you tell him that honestly, you really missed it. He remembers what it was like in the past and you two become nostalgic. He then made what sounded like and was a confession to you, saying that he loved you then and he loves you now and that he wished he could've said something sooner. When he finished telling you this, you were smiling. "To be honest," you say "I loved you more than I did JaeShin, I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin such a great friendship." He smiled at that then gave you a tight hug.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So what'd you guys think of that one??? Like it? Could it b better? Comment and let me know