SeungRi: PayBack

Big Bang Scenarios

 

You've had your suspicions and now you finally caught him. However he has no clue whatsoever that you have. You decide that its time for him to pay.
 
SeungRi said he wouldn't be able to come visit you due to work but you knew better.
You've caught him about 6 times with another woman while running errands over 2 months. JiYong even texted you over the past week. The text read:
 
 
AdorkyubleSujuluvr96-ah!!!! We miss you so much. Your visits made us forget all the stress of the day. The guys and I would like it if you could come and visit sometime. Don't worry about Ri.^^
 
P.S.: Ri's new girl stinks. We liked you way better!!!^^
 
 
 
 
The same woman. Kissing her the way he kissed you. Holding her the way he held you. Looking at her the way he looked at you. You had to say that you were pretty pissed off. You cried yourself to sleep that night and promised you'd get him back for the pain he caused you.
After he had called you early this morning to say that he wouldn't be able to cone see you, you felt that today should be the day to make him pay. 
 
"What great timing he has." you mumble to yourself in a vengeful tone after you had successfully been able to change the entrance code to your door. 
 
After a day of hanging out with the girls to forget all about him, you go back home.
 
About 20 minutes later. He's at your door, tying to get in. You can hear him getting frustrated at the fact the he can't get it. Then you hear nothing. SeungRi had left, however he came back. When you come out your room from getting a blanket, he's standing in the living room.
 
"Who the hell let you in?!?" you said
 
"I did. With a little help from the security office." he said with a big smile on his face, feeling accomplished. "And who the hell told you to change the code?"
he retorted.
 
"Touché. But I had my reasons. Thank you very much." you really weren't in themood to argue right now. Especially if it was about who told who to do what.
 
"And what rea--"
 
"Get out." you said plainly, cutting him off.
 
"Waeyo!!! Jagiya, what's wrong?? Was it somethi--" 
 
"Don't call me that and yes. It is something you did. It's everything you did. Everything you did during the past 2 months!!" you yelled, cutting him off once again. You had a habit of cutting him off when you were mad at him. 
 
"How could you!" tears started to fall.
 
"What are you talking about?" he said, curiosity brewing.
 
"I know you're cheating on me." you said.
 
 
 
 
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Finally updated!!^^ Wrote this when i was in a reeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyy bad mood so plz forgive me if you don't like it. I'm making it 2 parts gotta finish writing.

 
Comment and let me know how it is!