Christmas Together

Big Bang Scenarios

T.O.P:  This Christmas, SeungHyun had just wanted to spend time with you and only you. No schedules, no acting, no business, no YG. Sure he loves what he does but he'd rather be with you this time. Plus he knows you're looking forward to spending time alone with him on Christmas. That's why, SeungHyun and rented a lodge in the countryside for the two of you, complete with beautiful scenery of snow covered mountains and trees, a frozen lake where you could ice skate, a fireplace, and a tree. All you guys had to do was decorate the tree and enjoy yourselves. You're so happy and amazed that he took the time to do this for you and you couldn't thank him enough. He set the fireplace while you put on some Christmas music and started to decorate the tree. When he was done, he came to help you decorate. The tree looked beautiful and he pecked your cheek when you two were admiring your work. You guys spent the rest of Christmas Eve together watching holiday movies and cuddling. This was honestly the best Christmas Eve & Christmas ever.

 

DaeSung: He wanted to do something different with you for Christmas and of all the things that you guys could have done together, he chose to take you to noraebang. Yes, noraebang. But you were happy he did because you had the best time with him. You missed the fun times you had together with him after everything that happened and you were happy to have him back. After doing noraebang for about a half hour, you guys went for a walk in the park nearby. You brushed off the snow on the swings and sat down when Dae appeared with something in his hand. It was mistletoe. He held it over your head and kissed you. "Merry Christmas. I love you." he said. "I love you too." you responded. 

 

GDHe pulled out the tree and decorations for you while you were out. When you came back from finishing up the last of your Christmas shopping and hiding the gifts, you went to decorate the tree. He came up behind you and gave you a back hug and a kiss on the cheek as you were hanging up an ornament. "Wanna help?" you asked. "I'd love to." he stated. You guys finished and he helped you put the star on top. You guys admired your work. "It's beautiful." you said. "You're beautiful. Merry Christmas babe." he said. "You're cheesy Ji. You know that right?"you replied. "I know." he smiled. "Merry Christmas Ji, I love you." you stated. "I love you too."

 

TaeYang: About a day or two before Christmas, you and YoungBae went Christmas tree shopping. As you were walking around the lot, you guys saw so many pretty trees but you couldn't exactly find the right one. After about 20 minutes of searching, you finally found the right tree. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. It was perfect. You brought it home and decorated it. Then you started making hot chocolate for the both of you. You love to put whip cream on/in yours and as you were trying to squeeze some out of the can it wouldn't come out. You shook it and accidentally squeezed it at the same time. You looked at Bae and there was whip cream all. over. his. face. He wiped off his eyes and looked at you. He smirked, grabbed the can, and aimed it at you. He sprayed it all over your face. You stood there for about a good minute before going to the fridge to get the other can of whip cream. You head a whip cream war for the rest of the night until you both ran out of whip cream and the place was a mess.

 

SeungRi: SeungRi decided to take you ice skating for Christmas. You had no idea how to so he thought it would be a good idea. You were kind of scared but it was fun once you got the hang of it. He held your hand most of the time making sure you didn't fall but you did at some point. It wasn't as bad as you thought. Of course he kept laughing at you as you slipped but either way, you both had fun. You both were thinking about doing something like this again next year. As long as he promises not to laugh at you, but you know that'll never happen.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Annyeong!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you guys!!!^^ It's been a while since I've updated huh...about two months. This is my little Christmas/holiday gift to you guys. Hope you liked it.

 

Im going to try and update a lil more than i have. Soooo what'd you think of this one?? Comments and ideas are appreciated...