You Don't Think You're Beautiful : T.O.P.

Big Bang Scenarios

So this is a song inspired scenario. There were 2 songs I had been listening to when I wrote this. Hope you enjoy ^^  And to all my new subscribers, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

You and the infamous T.O.P. had been friends for about 15 years now. You haven't seen him in what felt like ages and you missed him. He was a great friend. He was also easy to talk to and it felt nice to be around him. He kept you stable in those hard times where you lost all hope. 

That changed when SeungHyun got back from Japan about 3 weeks ago and he decided not to go home, but to stay at your place for what seemed like forever. 

You had went out for a walk but SeungHyun figured that he'd ask you to get a couple things from the store for him since you were going out and he wasn't any time soon. 

When you got back, he was nowhere to be found. That's when you saw the note he left on the table:

 

Had to stop by YG for a few hours. I'll be back in a little while. Don't miss me too much ^.^

 

"Pfft" you scoffed at that last part. "I'll try not to." you said out loud to your empty apartment. 

You decided to just laze around your bedroom since today was just one of those days where you would wake up in a deep bout of depression. This was probably the worst case yet. 

Almost 3 or 4 hours later, SeungHyun came back and he made use of the spare key he had to your place for so long. He was going to scare you.

That's when he found you in your bedroom, and he made sure you didn't see him. He saw you standing in front of the mirror.

Crying.

Staring at yourself.

Telling your reflection how disgusted you were with it.

Then you truly broke.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" you screamed. And your full length mirror shattered.

Everything seemed to freeze. It was like time had stopped. 

 

He couldn't deal with seeing you like this. He didn't want to see you like this. He wanted to help you in some way. Any way. However, he doesn't know what to do. 

But he needed to do something. Fast.

And then it came to him. He'd have to get you out the house first. He knew just what he'd do. He just hoped it'd work.

 

 

 

 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

its been wayyy too long I know. Forgive me for takg so long. I had this written on paper for such a long time and couldn't find it then I did then my laptop broke and didn't want to do it from my phone and yeah. So this is a two part story and hopefully I can get the second part out in a couple hours(it's literally being made up as I type)

 

hope you guys like this one and comment, comment, comment. I wanna know what you all think of my writing, no one has said anything yet. :(