T.O.P.: "Could It Be You"

Big Bang Scenarios

You and Choi SeungHyun are going to meet for the first time.

You and your friends decide to have a Girls' Night, out and about around Seoul. You guys were just about to turn in, but before you did, the three of you made sure that you hit up the hottest club in Seoul. Many celebs frequent that place and it just so happened, that that night, Big Bang was there and that the infamous T.O.P. had seen you from afar and would fall in love with you instantly.

The three of you walked into the club. You guys are taking in all the colorful, strobing lights, the music, and the people. You guys even spot a couple of the many celebs there that night. Celebs like Choi JongHoon, Lee HongKi, Kim HeeChul, Park JungSoo and Kim HyunJoong. However, from where you were standing, you weren't really able to see DaeSung, SeungRi, and T.O.P. of Big Bang. But they saw you. Just then, this song came on and your friends pulled you to the dance floor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBUnQN_eDZE (listen to this while reading)

You guys totally abandoned your thoughts of turning in for the night. You all were having too much fun. You met, took pictures, danced, and got to hang out with a couple of the celebs that you met during the hour and a half you guys had been there. The three of you were just starting to dance the night away when you decided to go to the bar for a drink or two and take a break from the constant dancing with your best friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as SeungHyun saw you heading this way, seeing as he couldn't take his eyes off you since you walked in, he turned the bar stool around so fast, he fell off. DaeSung and Ri just laughed. SeungHyun glared at the two boys as he got up and sat back down, making sure you didn't see any of what just happened.

"Hyung, why don't you just talk to her." Dae said to him in between breaths. He had been laughing so hard.

"Yeah, hyung. Dae is right. Just go talk to her, I mean, really, she just made you fall off your chair and she hasn't even seen you yet." Ri said, catching his breath as well.

You finally got over to the bar and ordered a drink. As you were waiting for it, you glanced over to SeungHyun. He looked away so you didn't notice him, DaeSung and SeungRi couldn't take it anymore. Your drink had just come and you took a couple sips. Just as SeungRi and Dae were coming over to you to blow their hyung's cover, your friends came and pulled you to the dance floor yet again because your favorite song came on. Such great timing they have. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyZEzrDf4c (listen while reading) 

Everyone in the club was dancing, jumping, and fist pumping. Dae and Ri looked at each other and then at SeungHyun and motion for him to come with them. he did. Dae and Ri asked your friends to dance with them and when they agreed, they pulled them away from you, giving SeungHyun the chance to finally get to you.

As you were getting ready to walk back to the bar because you weren't dancing with anyone, a tall, well-built figure blocked your way, keeping you from walking any further. He had his hand out motioning for you to come dance with him. You were going to turn him down but then you looked up. You immediately straightened up and had a look of disbelief on your face. T.O.P. was asking you to dance with him. "Me?" you mouthed, pointing to yourself. He nodded his head and gave a shy smile. You took his hand and the two of you as well Dae, Ri, and your friends had danced the night away together.

After that night, you and SeungHyun decided to get to know each other. After a bit, you guys started dating.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok so, Mianhae. This one is sort of long. T.O.P. is actually my bias and so is JiYong. (They are both in first) Dae comes a very close second and Tae and Ri are tied like T.O.P. and Ji. It just so happened out that his happened to be longer. 

And the second song that i put in You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship and Sabi were my "inspiration" for the whole theme/plot so i thought it'd be fair to put it in here. Sorry if it doesn't quite fit to you.

Comment and let me know.^^