Growl

❝You're My Pretty Boy! One Shot Cafe Featuring EXO [CLOSED]

; Growl

   “Hey guys, look at that chic over there.” Jongin, one of the 12 boys who were dancing along in the club pointed with his index finger, a light smirk on his face. The other 11 remaining boys averted their gazes towards the ‘chic’ that Jongin was talking about. As they turned, their eyes went all Kyungsoo-like (another member of the boys who has large, rounded eyes) when they spotted a beautiful girl with brunette hair, a light complexion, wearing a strapless white dress and black high heels. She was perfect. The boys’ were too stunned that some of them even forgot to take a breath. 

     “She is a goddess.” A boy with light brown hair named Baekhyun breathed. “She is an angel.” Jongdae said, drinking a glass of wine in one motion. “She is definitely going to be mine.” Kris’s lips formed into a smile as he fixes a strand of his hair on the side. “I don’t see her.” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, taking a sip of his glass of wine. The other boys rolled their eyes at Chanyeol, wondering how oblivious he could get. 

   “We’re talking about that girl over there.” Baekhyun pointed his index finger towards the direction of the goddess-like woman. “You’re pointing to a man, Baek.” Chanyeol commented with a confused look, taking another sip of his wine. “Oops, my bad. I mean the girl behind that guy.” Baekhyun corrected, plastering a sheepish smile on his face. Chanyeol squinted, looking at the lady behind the man. Then, it struck him. She was insanely perfect. “Oh my god, she is beautiful.” Chanyeol’s mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape while his orbs widened in surprised. “I told ya so.” Jongin snickered, ordering for another glass of wine. 

       If you’re wondering where these 12 boys are, they are at a night club. They were a pack of wolves who could easily turn into humans when they had the urge to. However, there was one exception. They couldn’t fall in love with a human or else they will completely turn into a human and will no longer be part of the pack or even still stay as a wolf. A wolf’s kiss with a human was when the effect will occur, so therefore they haven’t been looking at girls lately which was quite impossible, but this one that they saw was just..exceptional

   “Guys, you need to stop this. We’re not allowed to fall in love with a human if we want to stay as a wolf, remember?” Joonmyeon, the leader of the whole pack despite him being the fourth oldest reminded, looking at all s. Sighs of disappointment could be heard after his statement. “Why does that stupid rule have to exist?” Kris spat, releasing a groan. “Exactly. For the first time, I agree with Kris. Why does that stupid rule exist?” Luhan questioned, jutting his bottom lip out a bit. “Well, it’s a rule. A rule’s gotta do what it’s gotta do.” Joonmyeon sighed, walking over to the middle of the stage, showing off his great dance moves, or so he says. 

      “Joonmyeon-hyung looks like a chicken over there.” Jongdae chuckled, shaking his head at the dancing Joonmyeon. “It’s not like you can do any better, Jongdae.” Jongin replied, rolling his eyes at Jongdae. Jongdae shifted his eyes towards Jongin, an annoyed look on his face. “Well, yeah. It’s not like you can do an—” He halted his unfinished sentence, studying Jongin and the thought of Jongin being one of the best dancers in the pack along with Yixing comes into mind. Jongin looked at him with a sweet mocking smile. “Okay, maybe you can do a lot better than me. But, still.” Jongdae wasn’t planning to give up, but he felt like he already did. 

   “I’m going to go dance. See you later, homies.” Jongdae bid his friends goodbye with a smirk, walking over next to Joonmyeon, who seemed to be having the best time of his life. “Two chickens in one stage. This’ll be an interesting scene.” Jongin added, focusing his attention towards Jongdae and Joonmyeon. 

     “Chanyeol, why don’t you—” Before Minseok could finish his sentence which was Chanyeol joining the two of them on the stage, Chanyeol was already shaking his head in disagreement. “Aww, come on. You’ll do great.” Yixing said with an encouraging smile that Chanyeol almost fell for, but then he immediately got back to reality, realizing that they’ll probably just make fun of his dancing skills. “Don’t play this game with me, guys.” He insisted, his head shaking again. 

   “Is it just me or has Chanyeol been getting smarter these days?” Zitao asked with a wide smile, giving Chanyeol a small thumbs up. “Guys, please. I’m enjoying these beautiful compliments but I have another problem.” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, a problematic sigh came out as he looked at all of his friends. “What’s the problem?” Kyungsoo questioned with a concerned expression, his round eyes completely focused on Chanyeol. He owned the ‘mother’ role in the group, after all. 

    “I..I think I’ve fallen in love with that girl.” Chanyeol whispered silently, glacing at the girl who was the epitome of perfection. The remaining boys gasped in surprise at Chanyeol’s sudden news. “Chanyeol..no..that is..” Luhan uttered, but nothing seemed to have came out after that. “I know, guys. It’s unbelievable. I..I don’t know what to do..” Chanyeol released a deep breath, a worried expression on his visage. 

      “Chanyeol, go approach her.” As the mother of the pack, Kyungsoo sent Chanyeol a reassuring beam. “I agree. You don’t have to stay as a wolf forever, Chan. Follow what your heart tells you to do.” As the other mother of the group, Minseok gives Chanyeol a small pat on the shoulder. “Guys..are you really accepting me to become a complete human?” Chanyeol really wasn’t certain whether to feel happy or disappointed that his long time friends, almost brothers, were going to give him up this easily. 

   “Yeol-hyung, we just want you to feel happy. And plus, we’ve been together since we were cute little wolfies. It’s time to fall in love with somebody, you know.” Sehun explained, puffing his cheeks a bit. However, Chanyeol felt happy that his friends accepted this decision of his, but he certainly couldn’t just leave them by themselves. “Guys..I can’t leave you all. You’re my family.” Chanyeol told them, a small pout forming on his lips. “Yeol’s right. Maybe we should all become humans.” Jongin plastered a playful smile on his face, leaning his back against the counter. Kyungsoo immediately smacked Jongin’s head gently, rolling his rounded orbs. “You got to be kidding me, Jongin.” He added, sending a sharp glare at Jongin. 

     “Yeollie, go up and talk to her.” Baekhyun suggested, flashing Chanyeol a bright beam. Chanyeol gave him a nod in return, exhaling a deep breath. Before he approached the girl, he gave his friends one lasts nervous expression as they all (with the exception of Joonmyeon and Jongdae) flashed him a bright, reassuring smile. Chanyeol released another deep breath, fixing his hair a bit, before walking down to the direction of the girl. 

   As he was about to introduce himself to the lady, two mascular men suddenly appeared and grabbed her by the wrist. Chanyeol’s eyes widened, causing him to hastily ran up to her. “Help!!” The girl screamed helplessly, as one of the men yelled, “Shut up!” at her. Chanyeol immediately appeared, pulling out one of the men and gave his face a hard punch. The other people in the club gasped horrifyingly, running away from the beginning of a fight. 

      Chanyeol gave the guy another punch in the stomach, only to get his back punched by the other man. “Ouch!” He cried in pain, rubbing his throbbing back. “Serves you right, stupid.” The man who had punched his back whispered with a smirk, giving Chanyeol’s leg a harsh kick. Without even realizing it, Chanyeol’s turned red deviously, staring sharply at the man. 

   “Oh no, guys! Chanyeol’s gonna turn into a wolf! We have to stop him!” Minseok shouted as the whole pack ran up to Chanyeol with worried expressions. Now, the two men were clearly outnumbered. “We’ll handle this.” Zitao reminded Chanyeol, looking at the men with a sharp glare. Luhan, Zitao, Kris, and Jongin were kicking the man who had punched Chanyeol’s back, Sehun, Jongdae, Baekhyun, and Yixing were punching the other guy in the stomach, whilst Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Joonmyeon were comforting Chanyeol. 

    Chanyeol immediately ran up to the girl, staring at her with a concerned expression. “Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked worriedly. The beautiful lady stared at Chanyeol with a beautiful smile, her almond-like eyes sparkling. Chanyeol’s heart accelerated its normal rate, completely lovestruck by the woman in front of him. 

     Just as one of the two men was about to give the woman a punch, Jongin automatically kicked his stomach with full strength, allowing the man to land on the ground with a loud sound effect. Jongin gave the man a smirk, wiping his clenched fist. “Okay, don’t touch us anymore! We give up!” Both men stated simultaneously, raising their hands up in a frightened manner. And thus, they both ran out the club. 

   Chanyeol smiled at the lady, running a hand through her straight locks. “I’m Chanyeol.” He introduced, extending his hand out for her to shake. And without hesitation, she gladly shook his hand with a beam. “Song Shinshin.” 

     Even her name was beautiful, Chanyeol thought to himself. “You’re my hero.” Shinshin said sweetly, engulfing the mystified Chanyeol into a tight embrace. “And you’re my goddess.” Chanyeol whispered in return, kissing her head softly. 

       “Thank you for saving me, Chanyeol. I owe you.” Shinshin looked up at Chanyeol with a warm gaze as the male sent her a flawless beam. “My pleasure, beautiful.” And with that, Chanyeol leaned in close to her face, kissing her soft, pink lips filled with passion. His hair color then turned black, knowing that he had completely changed into a human. 

   The other 11 boys could only watch with a smile filled with happiness on their faces. 

             Therefore, love is more powerful than anything combined together.


   Hello! I hoped you like this one-shot! I have a feeling that this isn’t completely like Growl because as what I've seen, it's basically about a wolf being jealous as another guy flirts with a girl he loves, but I apologize because I had no idea how to let it be like that. I kinda have this feeling that this is more towards like Wolf, but I hope you like it! Angsty songs are really hard to interpret for me, but I hope you enjoyed this one! Thank you for requesting~ :D