Don't Go

❝You're My Pretty Boy! One Shot Cafe Featuring EXO [CLOSED]

; Don’t Go 

    “Kyungsoo, I’m serious. You really need a girlfriend.” Baekhyun reminds, taking a seat next to Kyungsoo on the cushioned couch with a wide smile on his face. Kyungsoo glanced at him, rolling his eyes in the process. “Baek, I don’t need a girlfriend. I’m pretty content with my life.” Kyungsoo replies, a sigh escaping from his lips. Rolling his dark brown eyes, Baekhyun mocks, “Content with your life? You’re like the biggest nerd in the whole school and this freaking humongous house is yours, but yet, you’re the only one who lives in here. Sure, you’re content.” Puffing out his cheeks a bit, Baekhyun plasters another wide grin to Kyungsoo. 

      Eyes widening than it naturally is, Kyungsoo sends a small glare at Baekhyun. “Biggest nerd in the whole school?” He narrows his eyes at Baekhyun whose mouth transformed into an ‘O’ shape and his lips forming into an innocent grin. “Ah..uh..well, you know..not exactly the biggest nerd but you’re very..brainy.” Baekhyun stammers while scratching the back of his head as Kyungsoo crinkles his nose and rolls his eyes again. “Thanks Baek, that makes me feel a lot better.” In an obvious sarcastic tone, Kyungsoo sends a smile to Baekhyun. 

    “Kyungsoooo, as much as I hate to say this, Baekhyun is right. You need to get a girlfriend.” Kai, a chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting on his hand, joins with his signature beam. Baekhyun nods effortlessly at Kai’s words, suppressing a sleepy yawn. “If I agree to your blabbers, would you guys leave me alone?” Kyungsoo buries his head on his palm. “We will! But, I’ve already set you up with someone!” Flailing his long, slender arms, Chanyeol skips to the living room from the bathroom with a grin of excitement. 

   Throwing his head up from his palm, Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol with a perplexed look. “Set me up with someone..?” Kyungsoo inquires slowly, eyes still remaining on a grinning Chanyeol whom he finds was now nodding at his question. “You’ve got to be kidding me, Yeol. Who did you set me up with anyways?” The round eyed male questions and releases another sigh at how his friend would set him up with some girl whom he hadn’t met at all or even actually have seen, if that was the case. “It’s the new girl in school. And also, she lives next door. Isn’t fate just beautiful?” Chanyeol looks up at the ceiling while exhaling a breath and his lips developing into a dreamy smile, like he just won million dollars in the lottery. 

       “The new girl? What’s her name again? Hani..? Han..?” Jongin blinks confusingly, bringing his index finger on his chin. “Hana. Hana is her name.” Kyungsoo answers the younger’s question voluntarily, resulting Chanyeol to nod happily in surprise. “Do you know her Kyungsoo? I mean like, both of you actually live in the same neighborhood just a few feet away from each other, but still, I can’t make certain assumptions.” Baekhyun blabbers, in which led Kyungsoo to look at him with a judgmental look since Baekhyun was the one who had just mentioned about him being the biggest nerd in the whole school. “No Baekhyun, I haven’t spoken to her.” 

    “Wait..isn’t she that girl in school who never talks to anyone and is really mysterious?” Sehun, who just happens to walk in the living room with a glass of water on his hand, questions curiously. Nodding, Chanyeol responds, “She is. And that’s why I set her up with Kyungsoo. Since I knew that Kyungsoo is such a quiet guy, I thought Hana would match very well with him. I’m a genius, I know.” Chanyeol shrugs in a nonchalant manner, bowing constantly and imagining the applauding crowds in front of him. Kyungsoo scowls at him, wondering why Chanyeol is such an idiot. 

   Few months ago when Hana first arrived in school, Kyungsoo was definitely intrigued by her demeanor. She was so quiet and mysterious, but when he spots her sad eyes, he suddenly felt like he wanted to know about her even more. Kyungsoo wanted to speak to her, become her friend, and take care of her. And therefore, he finds himself having a huge crush on Hana but he never confessed, since he was sure he’d get rejected, but he wonders if it was really fate since Chanyeol, out of all people, picked Hana to be his date. 

       Maybe it is fate, Kyungsoo thinks to himself, a curious expression plastering on his face. His deep thoughts were abruptly interrupted when he felt his body being softly shaken by a pair of arms. Snapping out of his trance, Kyungsoo looks to see who was the one to do it, only to see Baekhyun with an innocent smile on his face. “Kyungsoo, you should be picking her up in the house next door now. I think she’s waiting,” Chanyeol reminds while looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then juts his bottom lip out a bit, detaching himself from the couch in the process as he reaches for the doorknob of the door. “Don’t wanna keep her waiting,” Chanyeol twitches his eyebrows suggestively, causing Kyungsoo to send him another scowl before completely opening the door and stepping outside, not forgetting to take a deep breath afterwards. 

   “Why is my heart beating so fast, ugh.” Kyungsoo whispers to himself while another sigh escaped from his lips as he contemplates whether to ring the bell already or wait a few more minutes. Do it Kyungsoo, he suddenly hears Chanyeol’s voice whispering to him somewhere, causing him to raise his eyebrows. He then turns around and scans his eyes around in order to look if Chanyeol was there somewhere, preferably hiding in the bushes. Seeing no Chanyeol or any of his friends hiding in the bushes, he emits another deep breath, before pressing the doorbell. 

      Kyungsoo bites his bottom lip a bit, he finds himself taking another deep breath. Just then, he sees the door in front of him opening, revealing a girl with wavy, dark locks, white strapless dress, and beige flat shoes. Kyungsoo gulps at the sight, looking right straight at the beautiful angel standing in front of him. She is so pretty, Kyungsoo says to himself, mesmerized by Hana’s beauty. Out of a sudden, he hears his phone beeping and he raises an eyebrow, apologizing to Hana with a small smile before slipping out his phone from his pocket. To his surprise, it was a text from Chanyeol. 

     Don’t just stand there and stare at her, pick up her hand and take her for a breezy walk, Kyungsoo silently reads the message from Chanyeol as he blinks a few constant times, looking around back and forth for a sign of Chanyeol and raises his eyebrow when he couldn’t see Chanyeol. Ugh, whatever, Kyungsoo tells himself before tossing the cellphone back inside his pocket. As he notices Hana was still standing in front of him, he immediately bows in a polite way before saying, “Um..shall we?” He asks shyly, offering his hand to her as she gives him a nod in approval in return, intertwining their hands together. 

        Birds chirping rythmically and the blue beautiful sky with the dazzling sunshine above, Kyungsoo and Hana walks down the relaxing road, a fresh breeze blowing past them. Kyungsoo notices Hana wrapping her arms tightly while shivering at the fresh breeze. He blinks, puffing out his cheeks in nervousness before walking up close to her and involuntarily wrapping his arms around her waist. Startled, the female flinches and turns around to see Kyungsoo with a shy smile. 

     “S-sorry..I thought you were cold and just..” A pout forms on Kyungsoo’s lips, coming upon into a realization that he was stuttering. Hana looks at Kyungsoo with a warm gaze before softly replying, “It’s okay. Thank you.” Nervous, Kyungsoo was about to utter another word of excuses, when he rapidly realize that Hana – the quiet, mysterious girl Hana – just spoke to him. His eyes widens gradually more than normal, staring at Hana. 

           “Um, you okay? You’ve staring at me for 3 consecutive minutes, not that I counted.” Hana says with a cute smile, stammering on the last few words. However, Kyungsoo’s eyes tends to popped out even wider than normal. “Hello? Earth to um..Kyungsoo?” Hana questions with a questionable expression, waving a hand in front of Kyungsoo back and forth. Thus, Kyungsoo snaps out, shocked that such silent girl – aka his crush – knew his name. 

      “Uh..I’m alright. Ha..ha..Don’t worry. Just spaced out, you know.” Kyungsoo stammers again for the umpteenth time, exhaling a breath. “I see. Do you think this date thing will really work out?” Hana asks, looking straightly at Kyungsoo who seemed to be surprised again. “Ah..well..I don’t know. Maybe or maybe not.” Kyungsoo shrugs cluelessly, shifting his eyes up to stare at the leafy trees. “Ah well, yeah. You know Kyungsoo, you’re probably feeling really awkward right now. I mean, I’m always mysterious and quiet and right now, I’m very talkative.” Hana states thoroughly, a serious expression on his face. 

     “I don’t really mind. I actually kind of like hearing your voice.” Kyungsoo responds with a light smile, taking a few more steps forward next to Hana. A bit surprised, Hana quickly asks, “Is that so?” Kyungsoo glances at her before nodding and saying, “Of course. I mean, you being mysterious is also kind of intriguing. But, I like the sort of bright side of you as well.” 

          Walking calmly next to each other with beams on their faces, Hana lets out a small chuckle which – of course – caused Kyungsoo to be surprised again. It was like it was just an accustomed routine now. “You find my mysterious side intriguing? Thank you, I guess. I’m..I’m just really shy with people, you see.” A slight smile forms with her lips as she walks over to a wooden bench, taking a seat in the process. Taking a breath, Kyungsoo gladly sits down next to her. 

      “Wait, why do you feel comfortable with me? Am I an exception?” Lips curving into his designated heart-shaped smile, Kyungsoo looks at Hana with twinkling eyes. Hana turns her head to look at Kyungsoo as her own signature smile develops on her lips. “Well, as I’ve observed you in school, you kind of give me this quiet vibe so I feel quite comfortable with you, I guess.” She replies with a soft shrug, retreating her attention back up to the blue sky as she slowly sways her legs back and forth. 

    “Hold on. Did you just say you observe me in school?” He questions with a surprised look, resulting Hana to smile at him again and nods. “Well, you’re one of the normal students, so why shouldn’t I?” The female shrugged with a calm gaze as Kyungsoo releases a light chuckle in return. “Well, yeah. I should feel special, right?” Kyungsoo asks with a charming grin, clasping his hands together on his lap. “I guess you should.” Hana cutely smiles, this time puffing her cheeks at the perfect atmosphere. 

           “You know Hana..I really find this side of yours even more intriguing than the other. It’s just that..you’re so..so..” Stopping his unfinished sentence, Kyungsoo ponders deeply about the right word to describe her. 

“Nice?” Hana suggests, her smile never leaving her face as she looks at Kyungsoo curiously. 

“No, not that.” 

“Um..Cute?”

“Even better than that.”

“Uh..I don’t know, Kyungsoo.” 

“Serene! Serene! Serene’s the word.” Kyungsoo points out happily, almost leaping up on the bench and jump up and down in exuberance. 

                 Letting out a sweet chuckle, Hana shakes her head in a playful manner. “I never knew you could be so cute, Kyungsoo.” Placing both of her palms on each of her cheeks, she smiles genuinely as the sound of the birds hums soundly on the tree above them. 

      “Thanks, Hana. You’re..uh..cute too.” Cheeks turning into a light shade of pink and heating up considerably at the same time, Kyungsoo finds himself mentally slapping his cheeks for blushing at such awkward moment. “Thank you, Kyungsoo.” She replies softly, palms still pressing gently on her cheeks. Then, a sudden thought of confessing his love to her hit Kyungsoo, in a harsh way. Kyungsoo takes another deep breath, before taking a quick glance at the beautiful Hana sitting next to him, and then he lowers his head on the ground. Should I confess to her? This seems like the best moment to do so, Kyungsoo questions himself involuntarily, wondering if he really should or not. 

         Confess to her your internal love for her, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo hears the soft whisper of Chanyeol’s deep voice again penetrating in his ears. He raises an eyebrow in utter confusion, roaming his perplexed orbs around his surroundings again. Kyungsoo, do it, Once again, Chanyeol’s voice was once again heard. 

       “Okay seriously, who is th—” Interferring with Kyungsoo’s question, a card suddenly flies from behind the tree and lands on Hana’s lap. Picking the card up, Hana curiously picked up the card on her lap, opening it in the process. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, studies the card with a perplexed expression, wanting to know what was written inside the card. 

          Kyungsoo likes you! He has a crush on you! He’s just being a chicken, he loves you Hana! :DDD — Might be or might not be Park Chanyeol – e_e 

     After she finishes reading the card, Hana immediately emits a soft laugh before glancing at a curious looking Kyungsoo and handing the card to him. As Kyungsoo reads the card thoroughly, his mouth forms into an ‘O’ shape, followed by his eyes widening than normal. Then, he glances back to Hana, only to find her smiling sweetly at him. 

 “Hana, I’m reall—” Before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence, Hana instantly leans closer to the round eyed latter’s face before giving his sweet cheeks a kiss. Shocked, Kyungsoo touched his cheeks – where Hana had kissed on – gently before plastering an endearing beam. “I like you a lot too, Kyungsoo.” Hana comments, sending Kyungsoo one of the most beautiful smiles he has ever seen before. Without even realizing it, Kyungsoo immediately pulls Hana in for a sweet kiss on the lips, the sparks and fireworks travelling all around their perfect surroundings. 

             “Guess this set up date worked after all, huh?” Hana questions cutely with a soft chuckle, leaning her head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “I guess so. You are my one and only beautiful butterfly after all.” Kyungsoo replies rather sweetly, resulting Hana’s cheeks to transform into a color of crimson red due to being intensely flushed. As they stood up, they walked next to each other calmly, with hands intertwining as they walked back up in their mystical paradise. 

      “Chanyeol, you can stop hiding behind the tree now.” Kyungsoo calls out in addition, bursting into a fit of laughter afterwards along with his mysterious yet angelic girlfriend, Hana. 


Hello! First of all, I'd just like to apologize for updating your request about 4-5 days later. And also, this update might not be the best one-shot I've ever written, so I'm sorry for that as well. I'm quite sleepy right now because I've been really busy and I'm finishing requests right now, but I hope you enjoy this one-shot! I don't think it completely portrays Don't Go but I think I added a few parts that were in the song. I had to listen to it maybe 5 times? Haha. Anyways, feel free to tell me your thoughts of this one-shot! Thank you for requesting!~